Gaming PlayStation 5

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Still daft though that you could go into a shop and buy a cover yet it's impossible to buy a console.

The priority should be getting the consoles out.
As I said, that's not in their control, and the two are totally seperate. Doing the covers doesn't impact their ability to sell consoles. If it wasn't taking away from their ability to produce hardware I'd agree.

TheReligion

Abusive
As I said, that's not in their control, and the two are totally seperate. Doing the covers doesn't impact their ability to sell consoles. If it wasn't taking away from their ability to produce hardware I'd agree.
That's fair enough although it will look pretty silly in shops!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Still daft though that you could go into a shop and buy a cover yet it's impossible to buy a console.

The priority should be getting the consoles out.
Why? Those with consoles might want the covers. The production of these don't affect each other at all :lol:

"Why the feck are Sony releasing games when they can't make enough consoles"

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
fecking ordered one there, on a whim, because I could.

Why did I do that? Sake.

Came with Miles Morales.

Anything else worth picking up? It will be used mostly to play NowTV and DisneyPlus I suspect xD

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You can't even readily buy a console yet they are already making pointless accessories?

Beyond stupid.
Yeah it’s daft that only 13.4 million people will actually have any reason to buy these things.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Demon souls seems to be 35 quid most places. Also seen returnal for 40. Back 4 blood also 20 quid most places.

AaronRedDevil

Did anybody play Pheonix Point? Only just saw it in the store and it’s like an Xcom game. It looks good.,

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
How loud is this as a media centre? I want to run netflix/disney from it for the living room. Is it so loud it'll be annoying af?

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
fecking ordered one there, on a whim, because I could.

Why did I do that? Sake.

Came with Miles Morales.

Anything else worth picking up? It will be used mostly to play NowTV and DisneyPlus I suspect xD
I am literally in the same situation. Bought one a few months ago because I owned every one since PS1, knew that there was a shortage and came to the store to buy something else and saw that they somehow had one available to sell at that moment.

It has since turned out that there arent any PS5 games that I am interested in playing :D :D :D

Also, Dual Sense is fecking enormous. I dont know what they were thinking. I am 6 2 with propotional hands and struggle with its size quite frequently.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I am literally in the same situation. Bought one a few months ago because I owned every one since PS1, knew that there was a shortage and came to the store to buy something else and saw that they somehow had one available to sell at that moment.

It has since turned out that there arent any PS5 games that I am interested in playing :D :D :D

Also, Dual Sense is fecking enormous. I dont know what they were thinking. I am 6 2 with propotional hands and struggle with its size quite frequently.
I know this feeling

CloneMC16

Even though there is a lack of PS5 exclusive games, the cross-gen games still play better on PS5. You'll mostly get a 60fps game on PS5 and 30fps on PS4. Not everybody will care, but 60fps makes it worth it for me.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Y'all must have tiny hands or something, feels perfect to me. My 10 years old just laughed at you too, clearly he had no issues with DS either.

caid

It was worth it for me as i didn't buy a PS4, so had a few exclusives to get through. Returnal and Demons Souls isn't a bad start particularly with how often games are getting released last 2 years too.
I wouldn't be in a mad rush to get one or too disappointed in missing out so far but thats fairly standard stuff with a new console in its first year or two.

Smores

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Everyone who says the controller is big always goes on about how definitely normal sized their hands are.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to GT7 and will be buying on release, I'm a huge GT fan. But ... every trailer so far has left me feeling ready to be slightly disappointed with the new one. What's new in it? Visually, from the trailers at least, it doesn't look a million miles better than GT Sport.