Gaming PlayStation 5

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Enjoying it so far, just been tipping around some Miles Morales. The lack of a web browser seems like a big oversight. Any good MMOs or MOBA type games on it people would recommend? Not sure I am fecked with Final Fantasy but I will watch some clips...generally not a fan of the fighting in the FF series, prefer summat more like Monster Hunter or something

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I tend to think, can I justify it ?
Will I use it as much as I would ?
I just dont think I can justify it and I think the PS5 will eventually end up just being a glorified blu-ray player, which wasn't dissimilar to my PS4 which I sold off recently.

Also, I dont really care for either game.
72 hours later
:lol:

Volumiza

Some decent deals on today so have bought Nier Automata and Dark Souls remastered, let's see if I can work out what all the fuss is about!

Bosws87

Some decent deals on today so have bought Nier Automata and Dark Souls remastered, let's see if I can work out what all the fuss is about!
Excellent choice you going into Souls blind i wish i could go back to that!

Nier Automata is incredible, bizzare but incredible

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Excellent choice you going into Souls blind i wish i could go back to that!

Nier Automata is incredible, bizzare but incredible
Both great choices.

Nier is such a gem of a game. It's weirdness is actually a positive.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Control is dead cheap too and I never played that, is that worth it?
It's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad. I'm glad I didn't pay a penny for it - would have to say even Farming Simulator 19 was marginally more enjoyable than it, and if it wasn't for the "Legendary Aide" trophy, I'd have put FS19 miles ahead of Control. Just the tediousness of doing that trophy gives the authentic Control experience.

M16Red

Playing Witcher 3 right now and after that Spider Man - Miles Morales

Just finished last of us 2, what a game!

Eyeing up Fifa 2021, but I'm not to sure because the date on games get on my nerves.

Waiting for elden ring and lies of p

Anyone have any recommendations?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad. I'm glad I didn't pay a penny for it - would have to say even Farming Simulator 19 was marginally more enjoyable than it, and if it wasn't for the "Legendary Aide" trophy, I'd have put FS19 miles ahead of Control. Just the tediousness of doing that trophy gives the authentic Control experience.
:lol: I don’t know how you have the patience to finish a game you hate. I gave up on it an hour in.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
:lol: I don’t know how you have the patience to finish a game you hate. I gave up on it an hour in.
Easy plat and at the time I had a goal to get one plat/month this year. Could tell early on the game was bloody awful but didn't want to have it unfinished staring at me in the trophy list.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Any engineers in here? Looks like we have a damobot malfunction on our hands.

Volumiza

:lol: I’ll leave it alone then, thanks.

Farming simulator :lol:I bought 2018, I credit that as the worst video game I’ve ever played. Ploughing a field in real time is the worst.

Moby

Dick
Happy I'm not alone on this. Couldnt get past the initial stage. It felt kinda cool but the gameplay is just bollocks.

Bosws87

Really enjoyed control just a big fan of any decent fast paced combat game, bayonetta, ninja gaiden, nioh, sekiro and so on.

So a slight bias towards those types

Abraxas

Farming Sim definitely isn't a bad game! It has a cult following. The people who are interested in Farming or Sims generally think it's good whereas the people who think it's going to be shit and boring before they even play it will confirm their view, it's not going to be anything other than what it says on the tin.

Personally not into it but a mate of mine is so I played a few hours with him and I could see the appeal of the gameplay loop if I was at all interested in the subject.

Volumiza

Farming Sim definitely isn't a bad game! It has a cult following. The people who are interested in Farming or Sims generally think it's good whereas the people who think it's going to be shit and boring before they even play it will confirm their view, it's not going to be anything other than what it says on the tin.

Personally not into it but a mate of mine is so I played a few hours with him and I could see the appeal of the gameplay loop if I was at all interested in the subject.
I went into farming sim with an open mind, I’d already lived house flipper and car mechanic sim and I grew up on farms and work in the agro science industry. I still thought it was sh*t and boring :)

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
No, it’s a rare skill, I give up on some games I love :lol:

Reading the best video game thread has reminded me I gave up on the Witcher 3 too. Will go again with that.
I've done that twice now, usually start it when I've got a lot of spare time and never finish it in time before I go back to work or whatever.

Abraxas

I went into farming sim with an open mind, I’d already lived house flipper and car mechanic sim and I grew up on farms and work in the agro science industry. I still thought it was sh*t and boring :)
What were you expecting it to do in addition to what it provides? :D

FS19 struck me as a game that some care went into it. Good models, a reasonable economy system (although could be much improved), placeables so you can be creative, supporting mods that really add to the detail of the game. I couldn't fault it that much for mechanics, just not my subject matter and they have to stay faithful to that.

I think in the SIM genre it is not a bad game. So many low effort cash grabs out there that people will buy because of a really niche interest.

Volumiza

What were you expecting it to do in addition to what it provides? :D
Nothing really, just decided very very quickly it wasn’t for me, I did two runs of drilling with the tractor and was almost bored to death :lol:

Don’t usually mind pointless grinds like in house flipper or car mechanic. Find it quite relaxing but FS really killed me:lol: