Gaming PlayStation 5

Bestie07

I upgraded to extra tier today when it got offered to me - I had not owned a PS4 so I have not played most of the games from the last few years. I feel like I am in an amusement park and having to chose which ride to go on next :D

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
is there a separate thread for premium members only?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Was able to upgrade to Premium for the remaining 18 days of my subscription for 2.60. More games than I thought, looks good so far. Hope they add a lot more PS1/2 games though.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I signed up for the extra tier. Since I finished Spiderman I've been looking forward to this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Upgraded to the Extra Tier. Added Returnal, Demon's Souls, Hollow Knight so far. Will start downloading Returnal tonite.
Returnal, Demon Souls, Miles Morales and Guardians for me stand out as the PS5 games I'll play first before they go.

Lots of indie titles which I am keen on but will play later.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
BB is the first FS game I played and still the hardest, I think. Even more so than Sekiro. 90% of Elden Ring is piss easy compared to it. It's also the best FS game, though!
I played Dark Souls Remastered before BB but BB is where I found love for FromSoft game..... Something just clicked with BB for me. The music, the environment, the turn of phases, from evening to night to red moon phase.... its brilliant.

largelyworried

BB is the first FS game I played and still the hardest, I think. Even more so than Sekiro. 90% of Elden Ring is piss easy compared to it. It's also the best FS game, though!
Probably because it was your first. I played it last of all the games before ER came out and I found it the easiest. You just get good at the genre I think.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Returnal, Demon Souls, Miles Morales and Guardians for me stand out as the PS5 games I'll play first before they go.

These two plus Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding are the other games I am looking forward to playing in the near future. Hopefully before the sub ends next January I would have managed to go through at least half of them.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’ve always been intrigued by Elex even though it looks rough I’ve always had a feeling I might enjoy it. Gonna try it now as part of the sub.

Ted Lasso

Those have been some of my favorite games of the last couple years and I love that they're all on the new PS+.

Demon Souls remake was my first souls game and I fell in love. Played it to NG+2. That then gave me confidence to try Returnal which has jumped into my top 10 favorite games of all time. It's just a visual and adrenaline splendor unlike anything I've ever played. Guardians really surprised me. I was hesitant because I am not fond of the characters in the Marvel movies. But the ones in the game grew on me a lot. Excellent title. MM there's been plenty said. Top top list. Enjoy!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Those have been some of my favorite games of the last couple years and I love that they're all on the new PS+.

Demon Souls remake was my first souls game and I fell in love. Played it to NG+2. That then gave me confidence to try Returnal which has jumped into my top 10 favorite games of all time. It's just a visual and adrenaline splendor unlike anything I've ever played. Guardians really surprised me. I was hesitant because I am not fond of the characters in the Marvel movies. But the ones in the game grew on me a lot. Excellent title. MM there's been plenty said. Top top list. Enjoy!
Awesome. In a way it's the start of my proper PS5 playing days. Recently got the console but I've been playing the last leg Lost Judgement which I played mostly on PS4 and now playing some lovely indies in Pyre and Death's Door. Although I did adore Astro's Playroom too. But these will be some real next gen (as best as we can get right now) games.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Upgrading to the Extra tier. Cost £16.54 for just over 5 months. Seems like a good deal to me. Downloading Death Stranding Directors Cut, GoT, Prey, and Demon's Souls Remake. So a few things there to keep me busy!

Irwin99

Upgrading to the Extra tier. Cost £16.54 for just over 5 months. Seems like a good deal to me. Downloading Death Stranding Directors Cut, GoT, Prey, and Demon's Souls Remake. So a few things there to keep me busy!
Can you pay monthly to upgrade as i'm not seeing the option, only yearly? Really wanna play RE 1 ps classic.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Like others I have upgraded to extra tier it seems like a no brainer tbh

Just got ghost of tsushima downloading.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just seen resi 2 and 3 remakes have ps5 upgrades, might invest in one of these

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Can you pay monthly to upgrade as i'm not seeing the option, only yearly? Really wanna play RE 1 ps classic.
Yeah, it basically just upgrades you for the duration of your current subscription. I was confused about how they would do it initially, but the value is acutaly really good for the Extra tier, IMO. As for the Premium, I'm not sold on it yet. Maybe in a few months once they've added more to it, but currently I don't think it's worth it. They're supposed to be adding games to the service in the middle of every month. So we'll see.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Just seen resi 2 and 3 remakes have ps5 upgrades, might invest in one of these
They did an incredible job with 2 (just talking about the remake itself, not the upgrade). I really enjoyed 3 as well. I know a few people didn't like it, but I found it incredibly fun. And it's short, which is nice.

muller

I upgraded. Good selection of games really. If you want a stupid but fun game, earth defence force is on there. That’s great fun for couch coop too

muller

Yeah, it basically just upgrades you for the duration of your current subscription. I was confused about how they would do it initially, but the value is acutaly really good for the Extra tier, IMO. As for the Premium, I'm not sold on it yet. Maybe in a few months once they've added more to it, but currently I don't think it's worth it. They're supposed to be adding games to the service in the middle of every month. So we'll see.
was £3 difference for me, and I decided to go the full hog - especially as I can play some of the demos too

Irwin99

I got the premium for 23 pounds on my current subscription as i wanted to play the classics. Looks good value.

Currently Playing RE 1 and the graphics are just...harmful. My eyes literally hurt. I thought they might have smoothed a few edges here and there but oh well. Gonna play Outer Wilds and a few others soon.