Gaming PlayStation 5

No Love

Three more platinum trophies for the collection:

https://ibb.co/bHxVNLc

Definitely time for a couple of shorter and snappier experiences next though. As good as DMC1 and DMC3 were, they were a bit of a slog at times. DMC2 was atrocious from start to finish.

I’m about a third of the way through Sackboy. I suppose finishing it is the most logical move I can make now!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Click on the link above, and read the last few pages of the thread.

It's all about the moving, don't worry about the shooting ;)
The movement is really smooth, I do love that about it. Not a fan of the area so far, bit too dark and hard to navigate, the amount of pools or holes I've fell in is ridiculous.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I got the platinum in The Order:1886. I can see where the poor reviews came from. Very limited in scope. Some sick weapon design, though.

And while playing this today, I finally remembered to look into why I had not been getting trophy notification sounds on my PS5 since I got it. It turns out because I had the UI muted.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Forgot about that...Best non Nintendo console bundled game?
for sure

although I cant really recall any PS or Xbox pack-in games previously

Not including special editions consoles etc (spiderman for example)

Irwin99

Even if you're the most cheerful and optimistic person imaginable, this has really sucked so far :wenger:.

Ainu

Guess we already had a fake Marvel Overwatch-esque game, so now we get an actual Marvel Overwatch-esque game. Exciting times.

Ainu

Even if you're the most cheerful and optimistic person imaginable, this has really sucked so far :wenger:.
I generally like to be cautiously optimistic about these things, but this is bleak stuff. If this is what they selected for a state of play, things are not looking good.

Irwin99

I generally like to be cautiously optimistic about these things, but this is bleak stuff. If this is what they selected for a state of play, things are not looking good.
I will probably end up getting SH2 but it seems a little off...can't quite say what it is (the seemingly more action focus?).

The rest don't interest me sadly.

Irwin99

People spamming Bloodborne requests in every chat is always strangely funny ...take the hint Sony/FromSoft :lol: