Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sp00ks11

Why do Real never go for City players? De Bruyne and Silva were ripping up the league, Silva has done for years, Aguero one of the best strikers on the planet yet Real come calling for Pogba and De Gea..

MetoTTT

It's a different story now. Zidane took over and it seems like he wants him. Perez would do all to please him. We all know how good Real are to unsettle players. All I care right now, is stay focused and try to get Top 4. All these rumors (Pogba, DDG, Herrera) are bad timing for the club. We don't compete for major trophies anymore so it's difficult to sign the best players and keep the players who worth it.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why do Real never go for City players? De Bruyne and Silva were ripping up the league, Silva has done for years, Aguero one of the best strikers on the planet yet Real come calling for Pogba and De Gea..
Good point . Same goes for Psg and Barca.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Real and Zidane can court Pogba as much as they want - classless behaviour talking about players from other clubs but no surprise from that crowd. United have already briefed that he's not for sale at any price and Ole has said the same. It might be the case that he goes the next year but not this summer imo.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Probably because City and PSG as well aren’t a business so they could just keep a player out of spite.

SER19

Whatever about his future, his present is his worst performance of the season

Jib

Whatever about his future, his present is his worst performance of the season
Not good enough. He's our weak link. Fortunately Real and Juventus rate him, we should quickly sell him to one of them for 30m before they change their mind.

SER19

Not good enough. He's our weak link. Fortunately Real and Juventus rate him, we should quickly sell him to one of them for 30m before they change their mind.
Bit ott. No broader point being made then that today, he has been absolutely dreadful.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I can't get fully behind Paul Pogba because I cannot trust him. The media/Souness stuff of course is abhorrent but for me a lifelong United supporter he has already turned his back on us once. Coupled with his pimp of an agent and his penchant for opening his gob about transfers during the international breaks just reinforces my distrust in him. Its a pity but thats how it is.

SER19

He is being sarcastic and taking the piss out of you...
No I don’t think so, as I never alluded remotely to selling him to juventus or real, or being our weak link. He simply must be making his own separate point. There’s no other explanation for the post he made.

MancunianBIue

Supports
Manchester Ciy
You have multiple weak links. Honestly as a City fan I hope you sell him, he's your only world class player in my opinion. Sell him and keep the likes of Herrera/Matic and see where that takes you. Laughable reactions on this forum, Herrera was horrific today yet his thread isn't bumped.

Hughie77

You get plenty of crap talk when players away from the clubs. He has said he's happy, but that's not much from the current pro player.
Get the players needed in summer, then he be even happier.

Canagel

You have multiple weak links. Honestly as a City fan I hope you sell him, he's your only world class player in my opinion. Sell him and keep the likes of Herrera/Matic and see where that takes you. Laughable reactions on this forum, Herrera was horrific today yet his thread isn't bumped.
Amazing that a City fan sees it like this and United fans are happy to get rid.

Amazing.

C'est Moi Cantona

Thought those Zidane comments were from last week, and it doesn't mean much anyway, this sort of stuff happens all the time, if we want him to stay then he'll stay.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Mane isn't a game changer, nor is he capable of winning a game on his own. He's good for a goal but he's nowhere near the same level as Hazard
Scoring goals when no one else is playing well is literally mane's shtick.

Hawks2008

Sell him and we're back to square one, he's our only elite outfield player. Madrid can go to hell.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Feck Madrid, we should make a stop it, time and time again they go after our players.
We should put a stop to it, start by offering some of their young promising players twice the money madrid pay them.

Dan_F

Hope he stays, but he needs to either go or commit to a new long term contract. There’s no point in Ole building a team around him, only for him to feck off next year.

Red00012

I think his post is what you call sarcasm buddy

JoaquinJoaquin

I can't get fully behind Paul Pogba because I cannot trust him. The media/Souness stuff of course is abhorrent but for me a lifelong United supporter he has already turned his back on us once. Coupled with his pimp of an agent and his penchant for opening his gob about transfers during the international breaks just reinforces my distrust in him. Its a pity but thats how it is.
Agree with this to a degree unfortunately. Feels like it's an inevitable when he leaves rather than an if.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Just checking we’re talking about the same thing, Pogba leaving for Juventus vs potentially leaving for Real?
I thought it was more about how United spent the Ronaldo money they received from Real. It was a shiteload of money, but it made the team worse.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just checking we’re talking about the same thing, Pogba leaving for Juventus vs potentially leaving for Real?
No, the "the money Real will pay will be massive" comment you made. I was referring to when people said the same about Ronaldo.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Is it really all that surprising? He wanted away last summer, has been stirring shit for ages outside of solskjaer's honeymoon, has regularly struggled for form and when he looks at his team mates there aren't exactly many to make him think "I'm lucky to be playing with this guy". He's probably not fancying his chances of major trophies here compared to real, barca or juve either.

Mourinho may have exacerbated the situation, but he didn't conjure it up on his own.