Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's disrespectful to the club he has a long term contract to try and force the move via public because the club want him to stay, as simple as that. Serves nothing and adds more pressure on the club while we are preparing for the next season. How can anyone be fine with that?

Regarding the second point he knew we aren't going to sell unless for a giga fee which Madrid don't seem interested to pay so he's trying to force us to sell him for a much lower price than what we are asking instead of trying to leave on good terms with the club or telling the club interested in him to bring a good offer suiting United if Madrid value him so much. It's a cnutish behavior towards the club he has a contract with whatever way anyone looks at it.
It's not a surprising situation is all I'm saying, after all we're talking about Mino Raoila's client. This outrage makes no sense to me. It's a cnutish behavior alright but not a surprising one.

The club hasn't asked for any fee yet so how can you know he's forcing for something low. I think you're seriously reaching with that one.

el3mel

It's not a surprising situation is all I'm saying, after all we're talking about Mino Raoila's client. This outrage makes no sense to me. It's a cnutish behavior alright but not a surprising one.

The club hasn't asked for any fee yet so how can you know he's forcing for something low. I think you're seriously reaching with that one.
As I said when when his first quotes came every reliable journalist said we aren't intending to sell for anything less than 160m and are expecting him to stay, so apparently his agent to step up as well.

So you recognize it is a cnutish behavior but surprised about the outrage. Weird. Of course most people won't be fine by their club beig treated that way? It's not a matter of it being a surprise.

DickDastardly

That would reduce his price by 50m.
Not necessarily.

He still has 3 years of contract left with Man Utd.

He has stated his wishes through the mouth of his agent. Fair enough.

The club should do the same, through the mouth of our manager. Simple as.

If we can reach an agreement that suits both parties, great. If not, well, not looking good for mr.Pogba is it.
Simply don't play him. Easy. There's tons of young french lads coming up in this world who can pull a shift in the France NT like he does. Nobody is irreplacable.
See how he likes it.
Also, let's see how his social media goes after the big bad Paul Pogba can't flash his new haircuts if he's on the stands for the whole season.

It could backfire of course. Anything in life can. We could lose 5 games on the go, making life hard for ourselves and Ole, but hell, I'm behind the club, not the individual.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
How much did Raiola made from us when we bought him?

I imagine he'd want something similar. Even if Madrid coughed up, say 100m, how much of that money would we be getting?

I hope we take them to the cleaners for him. 200m, no less.

Meanwhile, Pogba can spend the next season playing in the Europa and making token appearances in other games. We've been shit with him playing anyway. Might as well go for a new approach.

kouroux

As I said when when his first quotes came every reliable journalist said we aren't intending to sell for anything less than 160m and are expecting him to stay, so apparently his agent to step up as well.

So you recognize it is a cnutish behavior but surprised about the outrage. Weird. Of course most people won't be fine by their club beig treated that way? It's not a matter of it being a surprise.
It's not weird bro if you know Raiola is an asshole. When Man United decided to deal with someone like him, we as fans, needed to prepare for a situation where he'd try to sell his clients without our initial approval. I'm not fine with it but I ain't gonna fake outrage because I knew this was a strong possibility.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think the exact opposite I dont think they would go public if they had a buyer, their would be no need to.
Seems like Raiola is just force something into happening becuase currently nothing is.
Raiola's going public to try and force United to sell. He's burning bridges to make it less palatable for the club to keep him. Public opinion now to put the pressure on United. If that doesn't work either, he might go after the team's internal stability(with disparaging comments about manager/players), though that one is always a very dangerous line to cross

el3mel

I am not fine with that. I am just saying what's going on. The worst thing we can do under given circumstances is to let our anger get the better of us and then sell him on cheap. We need to be realistic but still firm. We might not get the 150m we want but we can certainly get 100m + a player we might like.
That's exactly what I want.

Keep firm on 160m. If Madrid don't come with such fee, he stays and if he sulks let him rot on the bench.

We shouldn't let him and his fat agent bully us, the twats.

kouroux

Not necessarily.

If we can reach an agreement that suits both parties, great. If not, well, not looking good for mr.Pogba is it.
Simply don't play him. Easy. There's tons of young french lads coming up in this world who can pull a shift in the France NT like he does. Nobody is irreplacable.
See how he likes it.
Also, let's see how his social media goes after the big bad Paul Pogba can't flash his new haircuts if he's on the stands for the whole season.

It could backfire of course. Anything in life can. We could lose 5 games on the go, making life hard for ourselves and Ole, but hell, I'm behind the club, not the individual.
I agree with everything. Our club needs to show its balls now.

el3mel

It's not weird bro if you know Raiola is an asshole. When Man United decided to deal with someone like him, we as fans, needed to prepare for a situation where he'd try to sell his clients without our initial approval. I'm not fine with it but I ain't gonna fake outrage because I knew this was a strong possibility.
That I partially agree on, regarding Raiola being an asshole.

Jericholyte2

Thing is we'll have known
about Pogbas wishes for months
, and with Riola it's always likely to start getting messy, so now like usual we'll have to be reactive in the transfer market, either that or Woody will see this as an opportunity to play the big man and make him stay, both scenarios are bound to end badly.
So why’s it taken so fecking long for us to do any fecking thing about it!?!?!

Mainoldo

Not necessarily.

See how he likes it.

If he’s not sold he will play the full campaign unless he’s injured. He will also play the full campaign with no complaints and why would he. He’s never not been prepared to put on the shirt.

Too much emotion in. It’s like love island.

Mainoldo

That's exactly what I want.

Keep firm on 160m. If Madrid don't come with such fee, he stays and if he sulks let him rot on the bench.

We shouldn't let him and his fat agent bully us, the twats.
£200m. He’s had a better season than Neymar. Why are we demanding less.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As much as I want him gone, club is spot on not selling him on the cheap. Sets a terrible precedent.

minoo-utd

Counter how much of a joke it looked with a lot of his half arsed performances. Do you honestly think he's going to run through a wall for the club if forced to stay. Clubs are generally far better off allowing unhappy players to leave. Yes he's a very good player, but he's certainly not irreplaceable. If it were up to myself Dave and Lukaku would also be heading off with him to new adventures.
I have to agree with you, but it depends who we will buy, and till now we can't do enough business!

C'est Moi Cantona

As much as I want him gone, club is spot on not selling him on the cheap. Sets a terrible precedent.
We're way beyond that now, everyone knows what we are nowadays, so no new precedents to be set.

Other clubs are rightly just taking advantage of our glaring deficiencies as a club.

Treble

Sell him as quickly as possible. The costs of selling him late in the transfer window or keeping him against his will would outweigh the benefits by far. Sell and move on.

Rocknrolla69er

Seriously hope we drop Pogba

Cannot stand the mentality of players like this, half arsed , spoilt fecking babys always wanting their own way with minimal effort at times

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How much did Raiola made from us when we bought him?

I imagine he'd want something similar. Even if Madrid coughed up, say 100m, how much of that money would we be getting?

I hope we take them to the cleaners for him. 200m, no less.

Meanwhile, Pogba can spend the next season playing in the Europa and making token appearances in other games. We've been shit with him playing anyway. Might as well go for a new approach.
He had a sell on clause in Pogbas contract with Juve, so he got WAY more than the average agent fee on that occasion. He won't get similar again this time.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Get a good deal for him and get rid of his bad attitude and bad influence on the younger players and also get rid of his agent!

tonnas

Unless someone pays. Raiola can say what he wants as Utd wont budge and sell.

DickDastardly

If he’s not sold he will play the full campaign unless he’s injured. He will also play the full campaign with no complaints and why would he. He’s never not been prepared to put on the shirt.

Too much emotion in. It’s like love island.
Yeah, well, the thing is - it's not emotional at all.

I mean - it is for us fans. Don't know about him.
It was for the first couple of months, you know, coming back, the whole Pogback thing....the tea ladies and such.
Maybe Mourinho ruined him for us. Maybe he just wasn't that in to us. (movie reference)
I really don't know, i don't hang around Paul that much :)

The club shouldn't get emotional. It's run like a business more then like a football club in all honestly, so why should we expect emotions from them.

The manager also shouldn't get emotional with players. Not at the beginning at least. When we win shit, sure, hug and cry all day long.
But when we're perfoming badly week in week out, the only emotion I want to see is being pissed off. Manager and players included!

If Pogba wants out - no problemo.
If nobody wants you, or nobody wants to pay 150 million for your services - shit, but, still - no problemo if you keep you attitude in check.
If you sulk and bitch and moan - problemo.
If you underperform - problemo.

No emotions. Just solutions. For every problem, there is a simple solution.

Chairman Steve

This latest quote from Raiola seems like a plea to potential suitors to pull their finger out and just pay what Utd want. I don’t want no players in exchange from Real or Juve, because at best they’ll be happy to come here to get paid and at worst we’ll inherit a fecking sulk who really doesnt want to be here and is just used as a pawn/bargaining chip by his own club, like Keylor Navas if the fax machine didn’t play up a few years back.

Patrick08

Focus on Pogba mate.

If Mourinho was Pogba's problem, why are we still having Pogba problems after Pogba got him sacked?
This is all due to not providing him a platform to play as a free roaming 10 as we are not investing in midfield as we should and secondly being forced to take a 25% pay cut. Both de gea and Pogba were not open to take 25% pay cut.

Patrick08

I am not fine with that. I am just saying what's going on. The worst thing we can do under given circumstances is to let our anger get the better of us and then sell him on cheap. We need to be realistic but still firm. We might not get the 150m we want but we can certainly get 100m + a player we might like.
If we don't get the market prices, he doesn't go, as simple as that.

davidmichael

Aouar, Eriksen and Havertz are ALL gettable for the right price and 2 of them could probably be gotten with the proceeds of selling Pogba. Let’s move him on as soon as possible so we’ve got a settled squad going into next season, the longer it drags on the worse it is for the squad harmony.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He still have 3 years with us, any club offering less than 150m straight cash can go feck themselves. I don’t mind putting Pogba on bench for next 3 season if he doesn’t care to show up and no reasonable bid is being offered to us.

DeGea

The club should show its power and put Raiola and Pogba in their place.

Publicly announce that he is for sale only for 200 million and nothing less. Then see what happens. If no one comes up with the cash, he stays. If he doesn't want to work hard, then he does not start. Simple. There is no guarantee that he is going to have a good game even if we start him anyway so it's not really a big gamble not starting him.

United and Ole should start to crack the whip a bit more and let these players know who is boss. We are not under pressure to sell him, he still has 3 years on his contract and it's not like we are short of a few quid.

red4ever 79

So at least we know why the tw*t didnt come back for training this week. CLub have probably told him to stay away until the transfer is sorted. Must be going to Madrid.

C'est Moi Cantona

If we don't get the market prices, he doesn't go, as simple as that.
Struggling to see how that helps us though, a sulking Pogba will be no good to anyone, so it'll be us that suffers, and what really is the market value for an underperforming, big egoed, wantaway player?

£100 m or £150 m, it doesn't really matter, as we're crap at spending money anyway , it's player swaps we should be looking at.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Old should come out and make his own statement, pay the price or else he stays. Causes problems around the squad or doesn't play well then he can sit in the stands for the next three years and we can watch his career die week by week.

The way we get fecked about in the transfer market these days gets so frustrating that we we can't bend over for anyone on this deal.

Above all else we need to stop dealing with this Railo twat, we all saw this coming a mile off.