Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FFK Norway

Supports
Fredrikstad FK and Brighton
Poga is supposing ly ready for real Madrid 120mill pounds.

Hughie77

This is going to drag on , if Pogba goes on tour, he's staying? That's my look at it,

Ban

He really does - just in the PL this season he created 39 chances (in 21 games), and this doesn't account for all the other creativity he provides. He's a player that can be criticized for sure, but saying he is creative 5-8 games is absurd.
Of course its a bit more often than 5-8 games but he does go missing in some games. I dont know how those chances are numbered or treated but he's not someone who creates loads and a chance per game while his effort is questionable shouldn't be enough.

Makaveli1

for 120 m I'd take it if he wanted to go and if we reinvested it this summer. Problem is finding 2/3 quality midfielders in one window...

el3mel

Regarding the poll, definitely 100% will take it. Will be great business.

Get rid of Pogba and switch the formation to proper 4-2-3-1 with Dybala in number 10 position in front of 2 proper DMFs. Also Sandro will be a big upgrade over Shaw.

Sadly Juve aren't that stupid.

Fer

It seems that Madrid will sign one of Pogba or Eriksen, if they buy Pogba... where do you think Eriksen would go? do we have any chance to sign him to replace Pogba if he decides to go?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Nah. Other than Cancelo they don’t have anyone I’d want tbh. And even then I’d prefer Dalot to get game time. Just sell him for straight up cash.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If Pogba leaves I genuinely have no idea where our chances are going to come from. Rashford and Martial produce terrible assist numbers. Lingard is some kind of post-assist millenial. Our full backs barely register. So, erm, what we're expecting McTominay to suddenly learn how to thread the needle?

Steven-UK

If Pogba leaves I genuinely have no idea where our chances are going to come from. Rashford and Martial produce terrible assist numbers. Lingard is some kind of post-assist millenial. Our full backs barely register. So, erm, what we're expecting McTominay to suddenly learn how to thread the needle?
No, we invest in new players. Player who want to fight for their positions at the club. If we don't we will be lucky to attain a middle table position next summer. We need a world class striker, Rashford and Martial are both nowhere near the quality we need, and I have doubts that they ever will be - especially Martial.

Canagel

Running, hard work and passhun is more important you didn't get the memo. Who cares about creativity when you can run all day long and get your shorts dirty?

Jammiedodger

Im going to stick my neck out and say that Pogba isnt leaving.

If he does though I wont mind, as long as we get a decent creative midfielder.

captain666

Whichever way you care to look at it Pogba will leave this summer.You can sit an analyse statistics all day long but that won't take into account his attitude and disruptive influence on the dressing room.

Celoti23-81

We let Pogba go, we're done as a top club! I seriously don't see Ole attracting the best possible replacement for him!

Scholsey2004

Im going to stick my neck out and say that Pogba isnt leaving.

If he does though I wont mind, as long as we get a decent creative midfielder.
I don't see Real being able to afford hazard and pogba in the same window so you might be right. Their president is talking up hazard so he seems to be the priority. The talk of Juve swapping dybala and Sandro for him sounds unlikely and we probably don't need Sandro any more anyway.

romufc

Real have already spent 50m Euros on Cb and they are looking to buy a new LB and ST and they have renewed Kroos's contract.

In my opinion £120m is a steal, We have no reason to let Pogba go for such a fee. When Dortmund are asking for £100m plus for Sancho, Chelsea getting £115m for Hazard with one year left, £120m for Felix. I know some fans will say he wants to leave etc.. Coutinho wanted to leave and they got £150m. If Pogba goes the fee should be minimum £180m

john moran

I don't see Real being able to afford hazard and pogba in the same window so you might be right. Their president is talking up hazard so he seems to be the priority. The talk of Juve swapping dybala and Sandro for him sounds unlikely and we probably don't need Sandro any more anyway.
We dont need Sandra?
Shaw is nowhere near good enough for a club competing at the top in Europe . The only reason he is escaping criticism is because of the circus act of under performers around him and the fact that he is English

Halal Jalal

If Pogba goes the fee should be minimum £180m
No fee should be considered, doesn't matter whether it's 180m or 240m. It's time to elevate the club to Paul's level, and forget about letting PP go to wallow in mediocrity with "reinforcements" like Longstaff or James.

romufc

No fee should be considered, doesn't matter whether it's 180m or 240m. It's time to elevate the club to Paul's level, and forget about letting PP go to wallow in mediocrity with "reinforcements" like Longstaff or James.
I agree that letting Pogba go will be a bad idea however; if he wants to go, no one is bigger than the club, get the right fee for him.

Patrick08

PP level?:lol:

The level where players keep ball watching other teams score goals and stop tracking back near our own goal?

fps

People are still suggesting United "build a team" around Paul Pogba.

Guys, the world of football has moved on. It is no longer a question of "a bit of magic from Becks/Lamps/Stevie G" as it was during the disastrous England Golden Generation period. What does on do when that player doesn't turn up or is injured? No single player carries a team to a title any more, it doesn't happen. Look at the interchangeability of Liverpool's midfield, the squad depth of Man City, the systems in place at Tottenham. Of course some players are better than others. However, teams now win games because of the systems they play, and the ability of squad members to fit into those systems and styles. The age of "building a team around..." is over. It is ridiculous pressure to put on one player, especially when that player is quite liable to have good and bad patches as often as Paul Pogba does.

Cal?

CR7 fan
People are still suggesting United "build a team" around Paul Pogba.

Guys, the world of football has moved on. It is no longer a question of "a bit of magic from Becks/Lamps/Stevie G" as it was during the disastrous England Golden Generation period. What does on do when that player doesn't turn up or is injured? No single player carries a team to a title any more, it doesn't happen. Look at the interchangeability of Liverpool's midfield, the squad depth of Man City, the systems in place at Tottenham. Of course some players are better than others. However, teams now win games because of the systems they play, and the ability of squad members to fit into those systems and styles. The age of "building a team around..." is over. It is ridiculous pressure to put on one player, especially when that player is quite liable to have good and bad patches as often as Paul Pogba does.
Ronaldo and Messi both did just this past season, with ease.

AJ10

Real have already spent 50m Euros on Cb and they are looking to buy a new LB and ST and they have renewed Kroos's contract.

In my opinion £120m is a steal, We have no reason to let Pogba go for such a fee. When Dortmund are asking for £100m plus for Sancho, Chelsea getting £115m for Hazard with one year left, £120m for Felix. I know some fans will say he wants to leave etc.. Coutinho wanted to leave and they got £150m. If Pogba goes the fee should be minimum £180m
:eek: Seriously?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Voted no to that question above. However, if the offer was Asensio +100M I'd say thank you very much.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
This makes me want to puke.

Mcking

We dont need Sandra?
Shaw is nowhere near good enough for a club competing at the top in Europe . The only reason he is escaping criticism is because of the circus act of under performers around him and the fact that he is English
Yes, we don't.

fps

Ronaldo and Messi both did just this past season, with ease.
Juventus have won the last 8 Serie A titles in a row, and Ronaldo was absent for 7 of them.

Messi is in the argument for the greatest player in the history of the game.

Neither of these is a compelling argument for building a team around Paul Pogba.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Juventus have won the last 8 Serie A titles in a row, and Ronaldo was absent for 7 of them.

Messi is in the argument for the greatest player in the history of the game.

Neither of these is a compelling argument for building a team around Paul Pogba.
Agreed. Pogba worked best at Juventus where he wasn't the key man in midfield, but merely a very effective guy with free reign, flanked by a playmaker.

With us, we're wrongly expecting him to act as one. And he's not.

clarkydaz

I think if Madrid wanted him that bad we would be hearing more of their dirty tactics. They don't think he is worth what they will have to pay

cyberman

I think if Madrid wanted him that bad we would be hearing more of their dirty tactics. They don't think he is worth what they will have to pay
They can't afford him. They would love Pogba, he's the type of eye catching personality they could build their brand around.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Yes, Paul Scholes.

In Rainbows

PP level?:lol:

The level where players keep ball watching other teams score goals and stop tracking back near our own goal?
No, the level that is above the likes of Phil Jones, Ashley Young, Lingard, Matic, etc...

I don't understand what's so funny about that? Everybody understands who our worst players are. How is it in the least bit controversial to suggest that we need more players on Pogba's level, regardless of any negatives you can attach to him?

jesperjaap

for 120 m I'd take it if he wanted to go and if we reinvested it this summer. Problem is finding 2/3 quality midfielders in one window...
Think there are quite a lot of good midfielders we could go for, whether we can sign them all is another thing altogether. Think football performance wise anything around £100m wise is a great fee, but what he brings as a name probably adds another 20% to the price and potential revenues.

WOuldnt swap him for the deal being polled on here just because dont think we need a left back and I think Sandro is over rated hguely too, I do like Dybala a lot but not sure he fits in to the side... but Id snap any clubs hand off personally for £120m, great talent but no more than a good player at best 70% of the time

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
I agree that letting Pogba go will be a bad idea however; if he wants to go, no one is bigger than the club, get the right fee for him.

Jeez if he wants to go just let him feck off. If he stays you will have the same next season. You guys have a shitload of problems and sticking with someone who is angling for a transfer is asking for trouble.

De Bruyne, Aguero and Silva are quite content in Manchester and have done far more in the Premier League than Pogba could have dreamt of so don’t blame the weather or any other crap.