Pogba suspended for alleged anti-doping offence | Banned for 4 years

Perro Caca

What a waste of talent. Probably the biggest warning to young players to not buy into the hype of social media.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Probably shouldn't be discussing an ongoing case as it could put the site admin in trouble.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Juventus statement:
Juventus Football Club announces that today, September 11, 2023, the footballer Paul Labile Pogba received a precautionary suspension order from the National Anti-Doping Tribunal following the results of tests carried out on August 20, 2023.

The club reserves the right to consider the next procedural steps.

Oldyella

How long is left on his contract? Hate the idea of Juve wriggling out of it because of this.

crossy1686

career ending
How long before someone pops in here and defends him again?

Doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense though? Why would he be on steroids? For recovery purposes? He really shouldn’t be trying to build muscle.

Imagine he was still with us? All we’ve got going on at the moment and then this also? What a mad year, and the season only started last month…

eire-red

Pogbeast? Pogroids?

There's a good pun in there, I'm sure of it.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I blame this on the Glazers.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Be surprised if it's intentional. Where's the upside for him? Wasnt even playing, makes no sense.

My money is on stupidity, taking something not approved or possibly some other more nefarious explanation.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish him a speedy transition into the shadow realm

TheRedHearted

Bold of you to assume that Penna wouldn't take away your knees completely.
Maybe Penna will take away his knees and give him pogbas knees
Be surprised if it's intentional. Where's the upside for him? Wasnt even playing, makes no sense.

My money is on stupidity, taking something not approved or possibly some other more nefarious explanation.
Enhanced recovery maybe? Idk

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Uncastrated Boar Meat is a firm favourite among sport stars.

RedCurry

That thread title sounds really weird. What is an anti-doping offence? Is he banned for stopping others from doping or something?

AndySmith1990

At least he had the decency to wait until he left United before doing something silly

Canagel

He has never cheated in his career. Was tested multiple times at United with nothing found. He has had worse injuries before and nothing was found. 100% clean history.

My prediction is that someone doesnt want him at Juventus and spiked his drink. He will beat these charges. Just another hurdle to overcome.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
“My thought process is to show Manchester (United) that they made a mistake in waiting to give me a contract. And to show other clubs that Manchester had made a mistake in not offering me a contract.”

RuudTom83

If it was to help his body recover then fair enough, football isn't a contact sport (anymore) so he's not getting into a ring to punch someone in the face.

I'm surprised more footballers don't get caught doping tbh...seems like a rarity in football these days.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
He has never cheated in his career. Was tested multiple times at United with nothing found. He has had worse injuries before and nothing was found. 100% clean history.

My prediction is that someone doesnt want him at Juventus and spiked his drink. He will beat these charges. Just another hurdle to overcome.
Stay strong, Ms. Pimenta.

Woodzy

Whoever put that curse on United obviously must have missed that Pogba doesn’t play for us anymore. Probably got confused looking at Pogba’s transfer history.