Pogba suspended for alleged anti-doping offence | Banned for 4 years

andy0

Steroids and elevated testosterone can speed up recovery from muscle and bone injuries.
I would imagine that if it's prescribed for therapeutic reasons, there would either be temporary exemptions applied for in advance, or someone might be unavailable to play during part of that time.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I find it hard to imagine a scenario where he has elevated levels of testosterone and he isn't cheating on purpose.

Castia

The face of everything that’s wrong with this club in the last 10 years. He’s the most disliked player I’ve ever seen at United.

Funny it took Ferguson 2 minutes to see who he was and got rid yet these idiots at United paid him hundreds of millions to be an absolute failure

Seriously feck this waste of a player I’m glad he’s Juve’s problem

Last edited:

Nickelodeon

To be fair, Pogba’s capability to generate one negative headline after another shows that he’s United through and through.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
We’re having such a degenerate season that even our ex-players are being dragged into the mud.

IRELANDUNITED

As my Juventus supporting friend has said, whatever drugs he was taking it certainly wasn’t performance enhancing.

the_cliff

To be fair, Pogba’s capability to generate one negative headline after another shows that he’s United through and through.
Constantly gives us distractions to how shit our club is ran, got to rate him for that.

Tyrion

I feel sorry for him. He bought into the hype too much imo but it seems like offfield issues have taken their toll.

Is this the queue for tinfoil hats?
To be fair, it's Juve. Even their club crest is bent

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
We’re having such a degenerate season that even our ex-players are being dragged into the mud.
Yes I’m pretending he’s still at united just for the fun of it. If he was still at united and this happened you would have to think at some point even the Glazers would sell from all the chaos

skc_18

The face of everything that’s wrong with this club in the last 10 years. He’s the most disliked player I’ve ever seen at United.

Funny it took Ferguson 2 minutes to see who he was and got rid yet these idiots at United paid him hundreds of millions to be an absolute failure

Seriously feck this waste of a player I’m glad he’s Juve’s problem
Well on hindsight yes it looks that way.
But there is no way to say that he would have turned this way if he did not leave in the first transfer to juventus. Under Fergie he might have been turned out better with good personality, you never know.
And I dont believe Fergie let him go, I believe it was a mistake from United side to assume that 1-year extension is a club choice but it turned out it was player choice.

Tyrion

Well on hindsight yes it looks that way.
But there is no way to say that he would have turned this way if he did not leave in the first transfer to juventus. Under Fergie he might have been turned out better with good personality, you never know.
And I dont believe Fergie let him go, I believe it was a mistake from United side to assume that 1-year extension is a club choice but it turned out it was player choice.
From what I remember, he wasn't given playing time (the time instead going to an un-retired Paul Scholes) and wanted to leave. That's a perfectly fair reason for leaving. I don't get why some hold that against him.

skc_18

From what I remember, he wasn't given playing time (the time instead going to an un-retired Paul Scholes) and wanted to leave. That's a perfectly fair reason for leaving. I don't get why some hold that against him.
That is true too and was the trigger point from Pogba and Raiola point of view ( whether they used this as excuse to quit is a different matter)
But the reason why United ignored playing time as a issue is that they assumed they had 1 more year contract.

Tyrion

That is true too and was the trigger point from Pogba and Raiola point of view ( whether they used this as excuse to quit is a different matter)
But the reason why United ignored playing time as a issue is that they assumed they had 1 more year contract.
I see what you mean. Raiola being involved wouldn't have helped. Those kind of "super agents" seem like parasites rather than anything useful for a players career.

Castia

He wasn’t playing because Riola was demanding big money and SAF was having none of it for such a young player

mu4c_20le

He was behind Park and Rafael for the midfield

moodyred

I didnt know that there is club with a worse transfer than United. Poor Juventus. That reminds me. We really need to get rid of Sancho and Martial.

Dannn411

Big yikes. For his sake, I hope it wasn't deliberate. Would be a disastrous way to effectively end a career at/near the top level.

Dansk

I didnt know that there is club with a worse transfer than United. Poor Juventus.
I mean, they got him for free. Both times. All they've had to pay for is his wages, so while he hasn't even lived up to that part during his second stay there, it can't be called a disastrous transfer. And his first stint at Juventus went quite well. They've made more money off of him than they've spent on him, and they got a few years of good football out of him before we bought him back.

Waynne

Pill Pogba

Just happy he's away from this club and someone else's problem.

Ted Lasso

Some hilarious posts here.

In all seriousness this is the first time he was caught. Wonder how long it's been going on and what other high profile players have been doing it too.