Pogba Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Apparently 6 Chelsea players have tested positive

Queue the ”get well soons”. Who was that City lad you were all wishing a speedy recovery who never felt a symptom?

Pogba’s a prime athlete in his 20’s, he’ll likely have no or extremely mild symptoms and only knows he has it because footballers are tested all the time.

Paul_Scholes18

No signings and Pogba with the virus. Start of the season look very tough for us now. Palace knows how to annoy us too.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish the lad a speedy recovery.
Well that’s good of you I think :lol:

Get well soon Paul, I hope this doesn’t have any lasting respiratory effects :(

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I'M NOT HIS BIGGEST FAN ! ............but I hope he recovers.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
No signings and Pogba with the virus. Start of the season look very tough for us now. Palace knows how to annoy us too.
AWB supposedly having to go into quarantine because of where he went on holiday as well. Ighalo went to same place so he will have to as well.

DevilRed

The bad news keeps piling on!

In all seriousness, hope Paul gets better soon and is asymptomatic.

The silver lining is that he doesn't have to play in any internationals for France. Get some rest and come back stronger.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Preparation for this coming season is inevitably going to be awful.

Don't need this virus making it even worse. Sake.

Hope he's not in any discomfort with it anyway. Also hope he hasn't hung out with any United lads.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Glad that you don't want him to die, even though you're 'far from his biggest fan'
People need to calm down. Do you know the rate of death for people in their 20s? Now take into consideration that he's an elite athlete, what do you think the chance of him dying is?

You guys act like covid is the end of the world virus. It's really not. Maybe too much CNN for some of you.

0le

What will Souness say!
I've been saying it for weeks, he needs to focus on the basics and stop this off the field nonsense. Now he has only gone and contracted the virus. He is always in the news for the wrong reasons. I'd be concerned now that he may pass on the virus to other players. I cannot believe this is what £90m gets you these days and I tell you now, someone at the board level is going to be livid.

Falcow

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

As working from home isn't an option for footballers, they need to adhere to the rules even more than the rest if us. I'm sure Paul did howver as obviously you can catch it regardless.

United58

He'll be fine. I bet you he was asymptomatic as well.
Absolutely - I worked at a place where 200 tested positive after a site-wide test; almost all of those who got it never had any symptoms and everyone was back within 3 weeks.

There was massive outrage from a lot who had to isolate (I tested negative - I'm fairly sure I had the virus near the start of the year with no symptoms).

Many at my work were in their 40s and 50s, a lot were overweight. Pogba will be fine

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
People need to calm down. Do you know the rate of death for people in their 20s? Now take into consideration that he's an elite athlete, what do you think the chance of him dying is?

You guys act like covid is the end of the world virus. It's really not. Maybe too much CNN for some of you.
His age group it is true, but the ethnicity puts him a bit higher risk.

Apparently 6 Chelsea players have tested positive
They've gone into quarantine because they were in a nightclub that had confirmed cases. Hard to see how the season can start as planned if players are going to be going into 14 day isolation.

Hope Pogba is asymptomatic and stays that way.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
First and foremost, you have to hope it won’t be serious. All evidence suggests it shouldn’t be for someone with his fitness levels, but knowing our luck...

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I am his biggest fan but if he dies, he dies.