Pogba Tests Positive for Coronavirus

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Again behave, I haven't got it in me to hate anybody that hasn't hurt me or mine, i'm not sure how you can.

And as for the rating when you consider there are many on the forum that give Pogba 8/10 every match just for putting his boots on the right feet I think as somebody that supposedly hates him i've marked him quite well, and fairly.
If you say so.
Doesn't change the fact that rating him below the average ratings can in no way support your argument, that you don't have a completely irrational dislike for him.
It made no sense whatsoever.

Drainy

Wish him all the best. The symptoms can be nasty but for a young athletic guy like Pogba it's the post virus fatigue that will likely impact the most.

We possibly won't see him for a couple of months.

cyril C

Wish him all the best. The symptoms can be nasty but for a young athletic guy like Pogba it's the post virus fatigue that will likely impact the most.

Why missing for 2 months? Caught the bug doesn't mean he would end up like Boris. Most infected have no symptom which make them dangerous - a super carrier infecting tens of his mate without him knowing it. 2-3 weeks of self isolation a minimum, during which he may or may not feel any pain. Assuming he just play FIFA for 3 weeks, and start training afterwards, he can still be fit and available by Oct.
\
But if he ends up in Hospital bed then recovery time will be much longer.

Drainy

Why missing for 2 months? Caught the bug doesn't mean he would end up like Boris. Most infected have no symptom which make them dangerous - a super carrier infecting tens of his mate without him knowing it. 2-3 weeks of self isolation a minimum, during which he may or may not feel any pain. Assuming he just play FIFA for 3 weeks, and start training afterwards, he can still be fit and available by Oct.
\
But if he ends up in Hospital bed then recovery time will be much longer.
You clearly misunderstood my point.

Even asymptomatic people are experiencing post virus fatigue where it is painful to exercise for weeks afterwards. It's not about self isolating, even without the cough or temperature etc some people are drained of energy and unable to exercise for a while

Of course we don't know where Pogba is at but prepare yourselves for him needing time.

And potentially he might never play football again as a result. However, the most likely result is that he barely has any symptoms, if any, and will be back after self isolation.

Look at the Aberdeen players as an example.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Don't have the time to site sources as people would need to read articles on earlier pandemics like ebola and then go from there. Much quicker would be to watch something like 'plandemic' maybe.
Rubbish. Plandemic is complete and utter nonsense, and you should feel embarrassed for being taken in by it.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Don't have the time to site sources as people would need to read articles on earlier pandemics like ebola and then go from there. Much quicker would be to watch something like 'plandemic' maybe.

If my words were off then sometimes my english is not what it should be but it is not a major concern if you believe me or if you believe anything like that. But you could ask yourself why are there numerous reports on tv and in the print media of doctors saying they are told by management that any deaths from any respiratory issues should have covid19 as the cause of death even if the person was negative. What does management stand to gain..

By the way one of the first steps in rational thought is to question the established version of 'what is' but anyway I digress.
Stop spouting absolute nonsense. You may get leeway for your football based opinions, but no way are you getting away with posting this kind of harmful information.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That's great news, a solid week of training before our opening fixture. Would be nice if we can get Sancho for a week of training too :devil:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Great news for Pogba and his family. Of course also for the club and great he hasn't missed pre season too.