Pogba Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Lj82

This is what can happen when you go on vacation in pandemic times. Sure, you can get it everywhere. But why risking geting it? Why is it so important to travel?

There is no thinking about consequence.
When I keep seeing news about footballers going on holiday during this period, it makes me wonder if we are living in the same world. How the pandemic is handled in Asia and in Europe is so drastically different

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
But you could ask yourself why are there numerous reports on tv and in the print media of doctors saying they are told by management that any deaths from any respiratory issues should have covid19 as the cause of death even if the person was negative.
I have yet to see one of these 'numerous' reports. Sources buddy.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
When I keep seeing news about footballers going on holiday during this period, it makes me wonder if we are living in the same world. How the pandemic is handled in Asia and in Europe is so drastically different
Exactly, it's a bit surprise to me as well when I heard Maguire was in Greece and even fighting police officers. It's like the pandemic didn't exist at all.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Exactly, it's a bit surprise to me as well when I heard Maguire was in Greece and even fighting police officers. It's like the pandemic didn't exist at all.
The United trainers said to keep fit over the summer break by cross-training -- which I assume it included MMA training.

Last edited:

meamth

I wish people would stop making jokes about this.

Corona is no laughing matter. People actually lost loved ones and many other got screwed financially during covid.
Lost my job, now struggling.

Yeah, this matter is not for jokes.

Abizzz

Oh man, was hoping he could have a good rest this summer and finally start a season unhampered by any niggles/injuries/playing through the summer :(.

Bratt

Oh man, was hoping he could have a good rest this summer and finally start a season unhampered by any niggles/injuries/playing through the summer :(.
If he’s lucky he might get exactly that. There’s a good chance he’s asymptomatic since footballers will be tested a lot, symptoms or not.
Let’s cross our fingers that’s the case.

Abizzz

If he’s lucky he might get exactly that. There’s a good chance he’s asymptomatic since footballers will be tested a lot, symptoms or not.
Let’s cross our fingers that’s the case.
Yes, lets hope for the best.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I wish people would stop making jokes about this.

Corona is no laughing matter. People actually lost loved ones and many other got screwed financially during covid.
I’ve seen people everywhere STILL underestimating Covid, even after months of lockdown and ruining the job market, and basically changing our way of life.
Absolutely incredible people thinking that doctors are just arbitrarily claiming that people are dying of Covid and we will “never know the real numbers”, yes chances are Pogba will be fine thankfully, but surely this thread is just to wish him well and not share stupid conspiracies, only on the cafe can a thread like this turn into a dumpster fire.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Pogba getting SARS Cov-2 and Maguire getting arrested, just a ploy by United to make sure they get prolonged rest before the new season :lol:

Adamsk7

Hope Paul recovers soon. He is most probably asymptomatic. All the best to his family too.

I’ve seen people everywhere STILL underestimating Covid, even after months of lockdown and ruining the job market, and basically changing our way of life.
Absolutely incredible people thinking that doctors are just arbitrarily claiming that people are dying of Covid and we will “never know the real numbers”, yes chances are Pogba will be fine thankfully, but surely this thread is just to wish him well and not share stupid conspiracies, only on the cafe can a thread like this turn into a dumpster fire.
People are still overestimating it too in fairness.

As I say, 99.9% of people in Pogba’s age group with good fitness and no health issues will have a bit of cold and high fever.

There’s a middle ground. It’s dangerous as feck for people with health issues or obesity and the aged if allowed to run through society unchecked. For a very very very tiny minority of healthy younger people can it be an issue.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
People are still overestimating it too in fairness.

As I say, 99.9% of people in Pogba’s age group with good fitness and no health issues will have a bit of cold and high fever.

There’s a middle ground. It’s dangerous as feck for people with health issues or obesity and the aged if allowed to run through society unchecked. For a very very very tiny minority of healthy younger people can it be an issue.
I don’t think many people are saying they expect Pogba to die though, unless I’m mistaken (to be fair I haven’t read every post here). Obviously it’s highly likely that he will get well and people are just wishing him well.

I absolutely get your point though.

Last edited:

RedDevilUnited369

Why is there a thread on this and why is it 10 pages?

All yesterday the media is telling me Pogba got the Rona...

But so has Serge Aurier at Spurs so has a bunch a Chelsea players...

Click worthy content cause it’s Pogba? Cafe looking like click hungry media with threads like this

Revan

Assumptionman
Why is there a thread on this and why is it 10 pages?

All yesterday the media is telling me Pogba got the Rona...

But so has Serge Aurier at Spurs so has a bunch a Chelsea players...

Click worthy content cause it’s Pogba? Cafe looking like click hungry media with threads like this
Cause it is a United forum and people care more about Pogba than Aurier and Chelsea players?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Cause it is a United forum and people care more about Pogba than Aurier and Chelsea players?
Yeah. What of of question was that? As if we're supposed to care about Tottenham and Chelsea players as much as our own. Of course Pogba gets a thread, this is a United forum after all. :lol:

Member 113277

Well said. Over 60,000 excess deaths and some people reporting ongoing symptoms, months afterwards.

And get well soon, Paul, best wishes to you and your wife for your next child - may s/he bring you both much joy into your lives.

Last edited by a moderator: