Pogba Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I did but this one was worse I felt. Like I'll never understand telling this in a context like this. Some people are blinded by hatred they cannot differentiate football context and else
I thought he was being sarcastic.

Charlie Foley

I did but this one was worse I felt. Like I'll never understand telling this in a context like this. Some people are blinded by hatred they cannot differentiate football context and else
Pretty sure he was making a joke about that other post

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Everybody has been sarcastic regarding Post 5. Don't think he was meaning it.

Revan

Assumptionman
He is very fit, so hopefully it should just be like a mild cold. In 2 weeks he will be training with the rest of the team.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
No offence but what's the big news here? People are getting infected everyday everywhere. This despite precautions. He has gotten ill and will recover like most people do.
Same as if he was injured?

Slik

Hopefully nothing serious happens to him.

Just typical the coverage he gets on it. It’s a clear bias towards him and Manchester United. Half a squad of Chelsea players have it and no report but Pogba makes headline news for both BBC and Sky.
The media has been killing him since he set his foot back in England

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I know he will be ok. But hypothetically speaking would insurance pay out if he was to not play again or worse?

Sincerely hope that his mum, who he's obviously close with, hasn't been in close contact recently and remains healthy. He's talked about her diabetes before, and she's also on the wrong side of 60.

Bratt

I bet @Class of 63 will be pretty shocked when he comes back online to 186 notifications.

I’m not his biggest fan, far from it, but I hope all these notifications won’t break him.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
He is very fit, so hopefully it should just be like a mild cold. In 2 weeks he will be training with the rest of the team.
Hope you are right but having seen the damage thats been done to some young peoples respiratory systems it is a worry.

ti vu

Not a Chelsea fan, but hopefully Pogba gets well soon (and whoever those Chelsea players are)

Is there a chance the league gets delayed due to all these corona virus cases, even though the schedule is packed?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
No offence but what's the big news here? People are getting infected everyday everywhere. This despite precautions. He has gotten ill and will recover like most people do.
The big news is that he will have to self isolate for two weeks. And might already have infected other players in the squad. Who will have to do the same. And that’s the best case scenario. Lots of young, fit people have got very sick from this virus. Too sick to play sport at their usual level for weeks and weeks. Which is obviously a huge fecking issue considering how soon the season kicks off.

It’s just bad luck and almost certainly not his fault but it’s big news for obvious reasons.

LoneStar

Jose knew this years ago, it’s just that his statement was lost in translation. Pogba was not a virus, but he carried it.

Should we try to hire him back guys?

reddevilz007

Wishing a speedy recovery to him

On the other hand, the only news for the fans is Maguire’s altercation, Pogba’s corona and AWB going to Dubai.

The head office doing everything to hide from their transfer inaptitudes and failures. Great way to keep your fans away!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
The big news is that he will have to self isolate for two weeks. And might already have infected other players in the squad. Who will have to do the same. And that’s the best case scenario. Lots of young, fit people have got very sick from this virus. Too sick to play sport at their usual level for weeks and weeks. Which is obviously a huge fecking issue considering how soon the season kicks off.

It’s just bad luck and almost certainly not his fault but it’s big news for obvious reasons.
Hopefully, those in the boardroom realise we need to add a few quality extra bodies to minimise any disadvantage on the team going into the new season.

lsd

The Oracle
Don't think he went abroad did he ? Though going by news reports Manchester seems to getting it so tough with Co Vid cases he probably would have been safer going abroad.

Hope he makes a quick and full recovery and his family are fine

Clermontois

Supports
France
Quality control
You could do with citing some sources rather than telling people to "do some reading"
Don't have the time to site sources as people would need to read articles on earlier pandemics like ebola and then go from there. Much quicker would be to watch something like 'plandemic' maybe.

I do read, I am also capable of fairly rational thought, which is one of the many reasons I don't believe crap like this.

I actually started typing a reasoned response to you but I know people who believe this kind of stuff only listen to and believe things that confirm what they want to think, and frankly I can't be bothered wasting my time again, so I deleted it and replaced it with this.
If my words were off then sometimes my english is not what it should be but it is not a major concern if you believe me or if you believe anything like that. But you could ask yourself why are there numerous reports on tv and in the print media of doctors saying they are told by management that any deaths from any respiratory issues should have covid19 as the cause of death even if the person was negative. What does management stand to gain..

By the way one of the first steps in rational thought is to question the established version of 'what is' but anyway I digress.

Wish Paul a speedy recovery.

NWRed

Don't have the time to site sources as people would need to read articles on earlier pandemics like ebola and then go from there. Much quicker would be to watch something like 'plandemic' maybe.

If my words were off then sometimes my english is not what it should be but it is not a major concern if you believe me or if you believe anything like that. But you could ask yourself why are there numerous reports on tv and in the print media of doctors saying they are told by management that any deaths from any respiratory issues should have covid19 as the cause of death even if the person was negative. What does management stand to gain..

By the way one of the first steps in rational thought is to question the established version of 'what is' but anyway I digress.

Wish Paul a speedy recovery.
Depends where you get your information from, I am unaware of any reliable reports of doctors being told to over report the incidence of COVID19, if you know of any such reports then I would be interested to read them.

Dumpy

Wayne is truly blessed. He doesn't just have abili
Genuinely feel sorry for people who have been duped by the ridiculous Plandemic vid. Has to be up there with the 9/11 and Moon Landing conspiracy nonsense.

Hopefully Pogba is in the 80% that don’t have any complications with the disease and is back healthy after his isolation.