Pogba

DomM

I for one, will be very happy to see him go. The occasional great game cannot cover up his deficiencies, bad attitude, lack of effort and 5 years of being average. He isn't worth the money or hassle, would rather we play a youngster than him.

El Jefe

He's honestly a clown. When he talks about football and his role its obvious he has no clue about the game and understand why he plays the way he does.

He speaks on if he really has a role at United. He's been here 5.5 years and the only person to blame is himself but Paul doesn't have the self-awareness or smarts to figure that out.

I shouldn't be surprised, this is the same person that said Kante isn't judged on goals and assists and people praise him but in his case they judge his g+a to say he hasn't performed well.

hobbers

He's our best midfielder and one of the most talented players in the squad, but he wont be missed.

Between all the injuries and anonymous performances we've maybe seen a 7/10 or better game from Pogba 1 in every 5 matches. Not worth the ludicrous money or the constant aggro.

GoldanoGraham

We made a big mistake not selling him a few years back - he has continually flattered to deceive…just not cut out for the premier league….he will go back to a lesser league, look great, blow smoke out of his own arse and bitch. Sound like Lukaku? Yes.

Pogba is a tidy player at the right level and environment but the EPL finds him out big time. Big time Charlie set for big time PSG. Shame but another marriage thats ended in tears.

abailey123

Not in the slightest bit concerned we’re losing Pogba. He’s made of biscuit and seems to spend at least 3 months of every season injured

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
The hate for Pogba has always come from him being our best player so everyone always blamed him when things went wrong. I think the hate actually effected his performances big time, feel really sorry for the guy despite how much he earns, he’s human.

It’s best for both of us to part ways now. We need hungry energetic players to get us back where we need to be and he needs a fresh start. He’s had some great moments with us though.
No it hasn't. It's come about because he's been putting himself in the shop window at least 3 times that we know of since he's been here. It's come about when his fat cnut of an agenda attacks the club whenever he feels like it with Pogbas blessing. It's come about with his brother all over Spanish TV stirring the shit about how Pogba would be a great fit for Madrid.

If a player gives 100% then the fans can forgive many things. Pogba has never once been committed to United 100%. There's always been some sort of background noise from him which is why the fans turn on him. It shouldn't be too hard to understand but people still want to give him the benefit of the doubt which I find hard to understand. Each to their own I suppose.

TsuWave

He's equally to blame for the failure. Has he been consistently good??

He's literally the main signing of this "project" which started years back. Tremendous lack of self awareness by Pogba to act as if he is just a victim/bystander of this club's performances.

He's every bit as disappointing as the others, if not more because of his off the field drama.

But hey, lets blame it all on teammates and previous managers. How convenient!

Every player says "I want to win". Actions speak louder than words.
so Pogba is equally to blame for not being able to carry 10 other players, multiple bummy managerial appointments and a comical overall structure at the club?

I'm yet to witness any off-field drama with Pogba. Happily married family oriented guy, always has a smile on his face, professional loved by both team-mates and opposition players who often sing his praises and leadership qualities, in fact, out of the people that have worked with Pogba in football, only Mourinho has spoken ill of him. United fans are just hyper sensitive because the club fell off, and misdirect their anger towards players for keeping and/or evaluating other options, as any professional should.

He's our most talented midfielder. However, the fact that 3 managers still couldn't/can't find his best position suggests to me that there are more reliable players in our squad.
United has been a graveyard for good players for a while. Pogba has topped our attacking stats multiple times, playing from midfield. Every day on this forum people complain about the gaping hole in our midfield that goes back all the way to Ferguson - every day the recruitment strategy and the fact United hasn't addressed key areas - going on a decade plus - is brought up here, but now we want to act as if players struggling in a system and structure like this is a shocking thing.

This is the kind of blind support that seems exclusive to Pogba.
Would you also be ok with Maguire moaning on club unable to buy proper midfielders or DDG moaning about the defensive 4 in front of him or Ronalod moaning about how Ole and Ralf are not quality enough coaches.
There will be riots if every player starts talking whatever is there in their minds.
blind support because I happen to agree?

And of course I wouldn't be OK with Maguire moaning, he's shit. and yeah, if DDG moaned about the defensive 4 I would be OK with it and I'd be in said thread doing the same I'm doing here. Good players get more leeway and benefit of the doubt than bad players - shocker.

TsuWave

He's honestly a clown. When he talks about football and his role its obvious he has no clue about the game and understand why he plays the way he does.
Pogba has had a more successful career than 99% of football professionals will ever dream to achieve. He's also a Carrington graduate, a set-up that until very recently - and might still do - had produced more premier league players than any other premier league club, but sure, he has no clue about the game.

El Jefe

Pogba has had a more successful career than 99% of football professionals will ever dream to achieve. He's also a Carrington graduate, a set-up that until very recently - and might still do - had produced more premier league players than any other premier league club, but sure, he has no clue about the game.
The reason for that is his talent. He's more talented than 99% of football professionals. His natural ability and physical gifts are at such a high level that it makes up for what he lacks in his understanding of the game.

I'm going off a decade of watching him but also hearing him in interviews when he speaks about football. I mean there's no reason why a player of his talent has been benched by Jose, Ole and now Ralf in huge games other than his application which is linked to his game intelligence.

Again all of this is relative. I'm comparing him to other pros rather than randoms off the street.

WPMUFC

"I want to win trophies"....can anyone think of maybe more than 1-2 games per season where pogba dominated? 3 assists against leeds? Couple of worldie goals? He wants to win stuff by only contributing a highlight reel of moments and then the rest of the team does the hard yards. No one could ever argue that pogba would be worthy of MUFC or PL player of the season since his return. He's never taken a season/squad on his shoulders and led.

Pogba is a fantastic player on his day, to say otherwise is just stupid. However, he's one of many symbols of what is wrong in our club. He's going to walk on two free transfers after we spaffed money up a wall and he gets to take his highlight reel to another club and then say it's everyone else's fault.

I hate this entire squad. i wish we could just play the u/23's and hope to finish top 10. Stephen Howson made the obvious point about this squad and club, we have spent around the same money as City, a lot of that money is no longer at the club. City is spending wisely and keeping their best players. We are throwing transfer money at Lukaku, Pogba, Maguire, Fellaini, Di Maria. The vast majority of those hundreds of millions are no longer at the club and does any fan right now want to keep Maguire? So we sell him and thats another 80 million down the flapping drain. City invest, their players do a job and then either get moved on for a good price or stay in the squad rotation.

The squad and the club are just useless, hate-inspiring losers and until that is fundamentally changed why the flap am I going to care about Pogba leaving? Why am I going to watch them at midnight (Aussie time)? Why should I care?

Pronewbie

Peep
Fergie saw through him and the way he left us for Juve proved that he lacks an elite mentality. His lack of defensive discipline and awareness is exacerbated by our lack of a world class DM. Blame can't be pinned only on him.

newgiz

Pogba talking about United on international duty? Check.

Totally open to the Paris move and is visibly sick and tired of United. Astonishes me how some fans are still fully behind this clown. Many other big clubs' fans would have booed him at their stadiums.
There is a lack of self awareness in these comments. It is hard for me to sympathize with Pogba, when he doesn't hold himself accountable for his performances. The reason he has been moved around is because of his own inability to perform consistently well at any position.

At the end of the day, and this I am pretty sure of, no manager is instructing him to dwell on the ball invite pressure, then proceed to lose possession while trying a fancy dribble. And this is a consistent theme with him. He's a player who can produce moments of individual brilliance, but these moments are few and far between and certainly don't justify his price tag nor his wages. I get the sense that he over estimates his own ability but under delivers.

I would rather prefer a player who can perform at a consistent level and keep things simple and move the ball quickly. I keep seeing comments about how he's seen as a leader, I don't see it either, Bruno joined us just 2 summers ago and has completely outshined him. Its time to move on from Pogba.

The Original

No it hasn't. It's come about because he's been putting himself in the shop window at least 3 times that we know of since he's been here. It's come about when his fat cnut of an agenda attacks the club whenever he feels like it with Pogbas blessing. It's come about with his brother all over Spanish TV stirring the shit about how Pogba would be a great fit for Madrid.

If a player gives 100% then the fans can forgive many things. Pogba has never once been committed to United 100%. There's always been some sort of background noise from him which is why the fans turn on him. It shouldn't be too hard to understand but people still want to give him the benefit of the doubt which I find hard to understand. Each to their own I suppose.
If he's been here and done this 3 times, out of 5 years (10 transfer windows), doesn't that suggest, to the best of our knowledge that he's been committed far more than not?

kthanksbye

It's not Pogba's fault, we've not been able to get a DM to unlock him, it's the club's fault for not being able to get proper coaches and managers to get the best out of him. we've also never played a 433 with two players to compliment him. It's always someone else's fault, it's always hate, or prejudice, or his social media presence, or his haircut or even racism when someone is criticizing Pogba, but it's never his fault for not being arsed in the majority of the games he plays, for not being able to put a lid on his agent.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
There is a lack of self awareness in these comments. It is hard for me to sympathize with Pogba, when he doesn't hold himself accountable for his performances. The reason he has been moved around is because of his own inability to perform consistently well at any position.

At the end of the day, and this I am pretty sure of, no manager is instructing him to dwell on the ball invite pressure, then proceed to lose possession while trying a fancy dribble. And this is a consistent theme with him. He's a player who can produce moments of individual brilliance, but these moments are few and far between and certainly don't justify his price tag nor his wages. I get the sense that he over estimates his own ability but under delivers.

I would rather prefer a player who can perform at a consistent level and keep things simple and move the ball quickly. I keep seeing comments about how he's seen as a leader, I don't see it either, Bruno joined us just 2 summers ago and has completely outshined him. Its time to move on from Pogba.
There’s an argument that there is a similar lack of situational awareness from Utd fans. Just look at the sheer amount of very talented, very expensive, proven elsewhere players who have not progressed (or have even declined) at Utd. It seems to me that in almost all of these cases Utd fans respond by getting more and more critical, more and more resentful of the individual player, without seeming to recognise that there are underlying factors here that may not be the players’ faults. The common factor in all these failures to achieve what was expected is Utd and Utd fans.

I’m not saying this to support Pogba specifically but just pointing out that, off the top of my head Martial, Rashford, Sanchez, Falcao, Di Maria, Cavani, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Januzaj, Van de Beek, Maguire, Bailly, Darmian, Wan Bissaka, (and to a lesser extent Shaw, Fred, Ronaldo, Rashford in some peoples eyes) have all had some degree of failure. That is some serious talent not living up to its name. Either there is something specifically and individually wrong with all of those players, or there is something much deeper that is wrong at the club they play for. Attacking Pogba is the easy option, but that doesn’t mean it’s the correct one.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
The truth is somewhere in between.

I think Pogba was never full committed to the United cause but given our sustained failures as a club, both at an organisational and footballing level, that is understandable. We’re a badly run club.

He has severely underperformed as part of an underperforming team. You could also argue that apart from a couple of players, the entire team aren’t committed to pushing themselves as required by elite sports.

Flexdegea

what has he said there that's wrong? you're on a forum trying to get people to boo a player because he said he wants to win and United has failed to do so.

Facts

No problem with him saying he wants to win, but when trying to stick that blame at other causes and not at his own doorstep first and looking at himself over the last 5 years, then you surely can see why most people will have a problem with it?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
While I agree with this and I’m all for getting rid of him I feel if we are to get rid of CM’s he should not be the first. Matic legs are gone Mctominay is not good enough, Fred is inconsistent.

Our CM is a joke and only Fred has been improving under Ralf and definitely is good enough to stay but we really lack in MF
He needs to go.

It's not Pogba's fault, we've not been able to get a DM to unlock him, it's the club's fault for not being able to get proper coaches and managers to get the best out of him. we've also never played a 433 with two players to compliment him. It's always someone else's fault, it's always hate, or prejudice, or his social media presence, or his haircut or even racism when someone is criticizing Pogba, but it's never his fault for not being arsed in the majority of the games he plays, for not being able to put a lid on his agent.
Roy Keane would have killed Pogba

pauldyson1uk

Can we not just get rid of him, SAF had the right idea.
He show only fleeting glimpse of what he can do , the rest of the time he is injured or does not care, dont agree with the post that says its not his fault,
I did not want him here when we spend £90m on him, personally I think he is lazy and 99% of the time look uninterested.

Mickson

Can we not just get rid of him, SAF had the right idea.
He show only fleeting glimpse of what he can do , the rest of the time he is injured or does not care, dont agree with the post that says its not his fault,
I did not want him here when we spend £90m on him, personally I think he is lazy and 99% of the time look uninterested.
The same SAF who did everything to try to keep Pogba at the club, including giving him a much-improved offer?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
They guy looks gassed out past the 60 minute mark and with his age, injury issues and his inconsistent form, he's hardly going to be missed.

I honestly can't think of a more toxic, disruptive player/agent duo than Pogba and Raiola. The worst this club has ever had to deal with. Can't wait to see the back of them.
Fair enough, i do agree with you guys, I obviously dislike him for that too. However, I think all that agent crap and flirting with other clubs crap only started after the media had turned on him. People like Souness really went way too far singling him out for Utds poor team performances IMO.

It’s no excuse though, he should have been sent packing ages ago. So I am sure you will both agree that our board is to blame really for allowing him to disrespect the club. When the they sided with Pogba over Mourinho, we lost ourselves as a football club. They wanted the $$$ of Pogba marketing and didn’t want to loose him for cut price. They sold our principles out for money. This summer will feel like a long overdue reset.

Wrong, the hate stemmed from the fact he spent so much time showboating in games, making costly mistakes and not attempting to even atone for it.

Ridiculous penalty misses, ridiculous hair styles and a downright lazy work attitude. Strolling around like having no care in the world.

Can't say I'll miss him at all. Shame as there's a top draw player in there but he has the wrong mentality.
I feel as though Pogba always wanted to be loved by the Utd fans but for some reason we never took to him. I think most fans just never forgot he left us for free and held a grudge despite the fact it was the correct decision from him.

I agree with your assessment, he’s a fair weather player, if everything is going great then he will be amazing but if something goes slightly wrong, he gives up. I don’t blame him for the lazy attitude as all of our players have shown that. The club rewards failure and has set low standards. Like you, I’m looking forward to Pogba and lots of other players leaving this summer and hopefully the club can have a fresh start with a new mentality.

Eddy_JukeZ

His physical decline has been stark this season.

I don't think he'll be missed and if Ten Hag is hired, he doesn't really suit a pressing game.

newgiz

There’s an argument that there is a similar lack of situational awareness from Utd fans. Just look at the sheer amount of very talented, very expensive, proven elsewhere players who have not progressed (or have even declined) at Utd. It seems to me that in almost all of these cases Utd fans respond by getting more and more critical, more and more resentful of the individual player, without seeming to recognise that there are underlying factors here that may not be the players’ faults. The common factor in all these failures to achieve what was expected is Utd and Utd fans.

I’m not saying this to support Pogba specifically but just pointing out that, off the top of my head Martial, Rashford, Sanchez, Falcao, Di Maria, Cavani, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Januzaj, Van de Beek, Maguire, Bailly, Darmian, Wan Bissaka, (and to a lesser extent Shaw, Fred, Ronaldo, Rashford in some peoples eyes) have all had some degree of failure. That is some serious talent not living up to its name. Either there is something specifically and individually wrong with all of those players, or there is something much deeper that is wrong at the club they play for. Attacking Pogba is the easy option, but that doesn’t mean it’s the correct one.
Each specific case has to be looked at individually. Just to be clear, what Pogba does off the field is none of my concern, nor do I care. I am surprised at your perception of my post as an attack. I would rather term it as criticism. We have to judge him by the performances on the pitch and they have been underwhelming to say the least. As I pointed out, the reason he has been played at multiple positions, is because he hasn't been able to establish himself at any one particular positon and peform consitently well.

Every name that you have mentioned there is a reason that can be made on their failures. The club is responsible for a scattered recruitment strategy and there is no excuse for that. But it cannot be the club's responsibility alone. Its not a club or manager who is making him try to dribble himself out of possession while under pressure.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Each specific case has to be looked at individually. Just to be clear, what Pogba does off the field is none of my concern, nor do I care. I am surprised at your perception of my post as an attack. I would rather term it as criticism. We have to judge him by the performances on the pitch and they have been underwhelming to say the least. As I pointed out, the reason he has been played at multiple positions, is because he hasn't been able to establish himself at any one particular positon and peform consitently well.

Every name that you have mentioned there is a reason that can be made on their failures. The club is responsible for a scattered recruitment strategy and there is no excuse for that. But it cannot be the club's responsibility alone. Its not a club or manager who is making him try to dribble himself out of possession while under pressure.
Fair pint, I did realise after I posted that message that I’d replied to you specifically, and that wasn’t really my intention, I don’t think your post was unreasonable. I was just trying, clumsily to make a general point about the seemingly high proportion of players not achieving what they are capable of at Utd. Everyone buys a dud now and again but it seems to happen much more than usual at Utd, and the players that don’t fit often seem to stay at the club and frequently in the starting eleven. I think there’s a few reasons for that. High wages don’t help when trying to move players but I also think you’re trying to protect your assets/player values and you end up throwing good money after bad.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
If he's been here and done this 3 times, out of 5 years (10 transfer windows), doesn't that suggest, to the best of our knowledge that he's been committed far more than not?
Sorry. I don't understand the logic. Are you saying because he hasn't asked to leave for all 10 transfer windows he must be committed?

In his first season with us his toxic agent asked City if they wanted to sign him which was confirmed by Pep. Then in June 2019 he needed, "A new challenge." To cap it all off his agent once again came out and said Pogba was unhappy and wanted to leave in the January transfer window on the Eve of our most important game of the season in the CL against Leipzig in December 2020.

If you think he's been 100% committed to United in his time with us then I think we both have different ideas on the definition of the word committed.

LoneStar

He has been inconsistent, but not as inconsistent as you made out with your 'one good game in ten' claim. There's just so much more attention on his inconsistency than on anyone else that it's bizarre.

A good example is the season Mourinho got fired. Going by the media, Mourinho, and most fans, anyone would think Pogba had been absolutely terrible that entire season and was deliberately trying to get Mourinho fired. The reality is that he'd very much had a 50/50 season. Started well, had a poor patch, played well again, had a poor patch. Then Mourinho got fired. Now is 50/50 good enough? Of course not, and it's certainly inconsistent. But what nobody (especially the media) mentions is that Pogba being good for 50% of the season up until that point was comfortably better than any other outfield player in our entire squad. Shaw had a brief good period at the start of the season (coinciding with Pogba's first good patch), Martial had a brief good period midway through (coinciding with Pogba's second good patch). That's it. Every other single player from the strikers to the defenders had been terrible for the entire season to that point, and yet it's Pogba that took almost all the heat. Why is that?

Similar things happen regularly where he has taken more criticism than he really should have got. Once again I should stress that I'm not saying that he shouldn't have got any criticism - he certainly deserves some (especially over the last 18 months where things have gotten worse). But if we limit it to his first four seasons - which players were actually more consistent than Pogba during that period? Maybe Zlatan for the 2/3rd's of the season before the injury. Umm...anybody else? Smalling maybe?
Look, i understand your point. But the things is that none of our other midfielders were bought in for that much money, none of them are among the highest earners in the Premier League, nor do they have agents who badmouth the club at every given chance. Pogba remains one of the biggest starts of this United team, so his standards need to be higher than most players.

Like i had mentioned in another comment, I had very high expectations from Pogba based on his Juventus days. I think most people did, and tbf he has the ability to be that player. It’s just that he has never lived up to his transfer fee, or wages. Now he‘s getting older, and more concerning is that he seems to pick up injuries often. Given all of this previous track record, and the fact that he would likely be more injury prone moving forward, we absolutely should not give him a new contract.

A lot of our players deserve to be moved on. But this situation with Pogba makes it much easier to move him on. The worst thing the club can do is meet his demands for higher wages.

Lee565

Pogba is only here for the past 3 seasons because no other club put any serious bids forward which speaks volume for he is viewed as a talent considering juve were happy to spend 100 million ronaldo, Barca were happy to 120 million on coutinho and similar with hazard to madrid but none put any serious bid forward for pogba..

GueRed

When we signed him back in 2016 I thought he would be a driving force, a world class midfielder for us ...How wrong was I? :D

Top talent but based on his performances over almost the SIX years with us. He's been a Total flop.

When he goes i hope his toxic fanbase follow him out the door.

Hammondo

Pogba is only here for the past 3 seasons because no other club put any serious bids forward which speaks volume for he is viewed as a talent considering juve were happy to spend 100 million ronaldo, Barca were happy to 120 million on coutinho and similar with hazard to madrid but none put any serious bid forward for pogba..
Pogbas limitations have been put on display too many times.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Look, i understand your point. But the things is that none of our other midfielders were bought in for that much money, none of them are among the highest earners in the Premier League, nor do they have agents who badmouth the club at every given chance. Pogba remains one of the biggest starts of this United team, so his standards need to be higher than most players.

Like i had mentioned in another comment, I had very high expectations from Pogba based on his Juventus days. I think most people did, and tbf he has the ability to be that player. It’s just that he has never lived up to his transfer fee, or wages. Now he‘s getting older, and more concerning is that he seems to pick up injuries often. Given all of this previous track record, and the fact that he would likely be more injury prone moving forward, we absolutely should not give him a new contract.

A lot of our players deserve to be moved on. But this situation with Pogba makes it much easier to move him on. The worst thing the club can do is meet his demands for higher wages.
I couldn't care less about how much our players were bought for. Well, I'll judge the club on those fees as to whether we're doing well in the transfer market, and if it is going to take an over-the-top amount to buy a player I'll say we shouldn't do it (Rice for example), but once the player is actually at the club the fee shouldn't be held over his head. Pogba, or anybody else, should be treated and judged the exact same whether they cost 5m or 80m. It's only his performances that matter. He has nothing to do with the fee paid. Wages are a little more on the player, and if he's holding out for more than what his performances have deserved I won't be happy with them (and yes, Pogba does seem to be in that category now). But I still won't judge his actual performances differently based on what his wages are. Either he's playing well, or he's not.

The agent badmouthing the club...yeah, that's a fair one. I do think some people over-state how much Pogba is behind Raiola's shit-talking, thinking that he's directly acting as Pogba's mouth piece. That's certainly not the case and there have been a couple of times that Raiola has said something and Pogba has obviously told him to pull his head in as Raiola has come out the next day and borderline apologised. But ultimately the agent won't be talking if there's no fire, and if it keeps happening then obviously the player is ok with it happening in general. Pogba himself has also said a few things when he's been off on international duty, although once again I don't think most of them have been as bad as what some make out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not 'happy' with Pogba. He hasn't helped himself at times and it's definitely time for him to move on (and IMO we should have tried as soon as Bruno came in to such success as there's no room for both of them). But there's also no doubt that he has been badly targeted and been the focal point of a lot of shit that he really shouldn't have been by the fans and the media, and he's also been badly utilized by the team and management. With that in mind is it really any surprise that he's been thinking of leaving for half his time here?

newgiz

Fair pint, I did realise after I posted that message that I’d replied to you specifically, and that wasn’t really my intention, I don’t think your post was unreasonable. I was just trying, clumsily to make a general point about the seemingly high proportion of players not achieving what they are capable of at Utd. Everyone buys a dud now and again but it seems to happen much more than usual at Utd, and the players that don’t fit often seem to stay at the club and frequently in the starting eleven. I think there’s a few reasons for that. High wages don’t help when trying to move players but I also think you’re trying to protect your assets/player values and you end up throwing good money after bad.
If we are talking overall strategy, I agree on your comments, and its quite clear that our approach towards player recruitment needs a significant makeover. We have offered contract renewals to players who simply don't deserve it with thoughts of 'protecting' an asset without considering what value they bring on the pitch. In reality, they end up being liabilities post contract renewal. It's poor planning and short term thinking. I am hoping that Rangnick acts as a guiding force in setting up a clear direction for the club not only in terms of recruitment strategy but also in terms of play style. But that is a discussion for another thread.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I had hoped he'd stick around for the new manager, tried to make it work, but it was always unlikely given the contract situation.

Where do people expect him to go? PSG seems the most obvious destination since they're the only club outside the prem that can meet his wage demands.

And before anyone says it, no, he will not move to Chelsea or City :p

Trex

The thing with Pogba is his style is so unique, if you compare him with players with similar physique they're usually more selfless and discipline as well as more of goal threats.
Imagine if he moved the ball more quickly, positioned himself better and made timed run into the box, its what Mourinho wanted him to be.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I loved Pogba as a player in his first 2/3 years, but it's fair to say since his long term injury he's not been the same player.

He's still capable of magic at times, but it's becoming less and less regular. As others have stated his fitness is clearly a struggle to maintain at the moment. For the money he wants it's better to let him go and get a younger, fitter player that will work more as a team unit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's been here 6 years or so now, and we're still no closer to either working out what sort of player he is, or how to use him for maximum effect.
His signature move is being in the centre of midfield unnecessarily trying to hold off 2 men to show his close skills, inevitably losing it, and watching as the opposition romp through on our suddenly exposed centre backs for an effort on goal.

At some point you have to cut your losses and try and cut this insane wage bill down.

Any player on 250-300k + needs to be an absolute consistent game changer.

Rocknrolla69er

The most over rated player I've ever seen, I just don't see it with him.
I also don't get the Pogba Cult

Someone post me his assist and goals stats please and his appearances that should clear it up..........

flameinthesun

The most over rated player I've ever seen, I just don't see it with him.
I also don't get the Pogba Cult

Someone post me his assist and goals stats please and his appearances that should clear it up..........
What would it clear up? when compared to other midfielders who play in a midfield 2.