Pogba

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Varane to United confirmed

Hackman2210

I can see pogba heading to Madrid - 60mil maybe? His marketing value is worth that alone then you get the player as a bonus. He’ll kill it in the Spanish league.

Nero

I can see pogba heading to Madrid - 60mil maybe? His marketing value is worth that alone then you get the player as a bonus. He’ll kill it in the Spanish league.
No chance Madrid paying money for him. Maybe next year on a free because 'why not'.

Pogba was always Zidane's obsession, Perez was never interested.

big rons sovereign

Mods

This poster needs one more like to become a full time member. Surely this post should be the one to do it.
:lol: already got the full ban for it, more for calling Boris a cnut, but the farage stuff didn't help.
Had to make a new account. So I've started having a go at that Lawrence fox prick too.

Tallis

He should just head back to Italy I think. He is very inconsistent and RM fans are notorious for their short patience.

At this point, I am not sure if Pogba has the physical health to play something approaching a full season at peak performance. He seems to be capable of producing 5-10 great games a season but then then his pefomance tails off.

diarm

Since Nani Ando and Hargreaves but even better…
I was only thinking about Anderson this morning. I was utterly convinced he was going to be an absolute star.

There was a drunken row about him winning a Balon D'Or that I still get abuse for from my mates.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I was only thinking about Anderson this morning. I was utterly convinced he was going to be an absolute star.

There was a drunken row about him winning a Balon D'Or that I still get abuse for from my mates.
I have to say, I loved that guy. There were spells up until about two 2 years before he left where he'd be class for a few games and just he’d break down again. He lost his mojo big time. You knew he was gone as soon as Fergie left. I thought it was a mistake to make him go box to box as he was never the fittest guy but what can you say, he looked like he’d be immense at the start of his career here. I remember the Brazil manager saying he was a phenomenon and if he kept going he could be one of the best players in the world in his position. Golden boy winner too.

donnghia

If we don't have a good DM (LIKE RENATO SANCHES) Pogba in CLUB Is very bad compare to Pogba in French National Team !

Womp

idiot
If we don't have a good DM (LIKE RENATO SANCHES) Pogba in CLUB Is very bad compare to Pogba in French National Team !
Renato Sanches isn't a DM.

Back on topic though - I wouldn't be surprised if he signed an extension tbh, may have come as a shock to him, but the interest in him doesn't seem to be all that high.

donnghia

Renato Sanches isn't a DM.

Back on topic though - I wouldn't be surprised if he signed an extension tbh, may have come as a shock to him, but the interest in him doesn't seem to be all that high.
He required Space and Good-defence-partner to bring out his best. Which I believe very hard to seek in any other team except his national team, which consider the best team in the world ATM