Pogba's contract offer

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He's a waster and I've not looked forward to a United player leaving the club so much in my life. I'll actually celebrate as if we've scored a last minute winner when Pogba and his irritating mate Lingard officially leave.
Same. But not celebrating until the game is officially over. Really scared at the prospect of last minute drama which would be him signing a new contract with us.
Really hope PSG would like a star player to replace Mbappe.

Foxbatt

I will be extremely upset if they offer him a contract. The fact that Raiola is not making much noise scares me.

big rons sovereign

I care. It would mean the club isn't going to make any progress for the next 3-4 years if this happens.
I don't wanna be the guy to burst yer bubble, but there's gonna be no progress anyway.
As long as those rat like creatures remain as owners, things will never improve.

r1z3mu

I care. It would mean the club isn't going to make any progress for the next 3-4 years if this happens.
Me too. Signing Pogba will mean that we will pay 450K a week to player who performs once every 5-6 games (at best). Rooney said it correctly - bring hungry players. We have more than enough entitled players.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I don't wanna be the guy to burst yer bubble, but there's gonna be no progress anyway.
As long as those rat like creatures remain as owners, things will never improve.
It will be progress. Get hungry players instead of players like Pogba and see the difference on the pitch. Everything changes when 1 person shows initiative and other players start getting encouraged.
The Glazers aren't the best owners in the world (no shit), but we're not penny pinching either. We've spent 50 million on AWB and 80 million on Maguire in 1 window.

big rons sovereign

It will be progress. Get hungry players instead of players like Pogba and see the difference on the pitch. Everything changes when 1 person shows initiative and other players start getting encouraged.
The Glazers aren't the best owners in the world (no shit), but we're not penny pinching either. We've spent 50 million on AWB and 80 million on Maguire in 1 window.
They're quite possibly the worst owners in the league when it comes to investment in the club, the whole whole 'theyve spent X amount' is an illusion, they only take.
They've allowed old Trafford to crumble, invested the bare minimum in infrastructure and show absolutely no ambition other than to make more profit for themselves.

Our most successful era came just after they arrived, but it was the result of investment before they were here.
Since then they've been slowly bleeding the club dry.

I'd love to see ETH make a success of things here, but they'll just feck him over like they do everybody else, then they'll be off investing in their hand egg team.

Last edited:

wolvored

Being reported in some media outlets hes been offered 500k a week to stop and the players are in uproar. Maybe bullshit but its in more than one outlet
Link

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Being reported in some media outlets hes been offered 500k a week to stop and the players are in uproar. Maybe bullshit but its in more than one outlet
Link

Our players should channel all their anger they have for certain issues at the club into their play and they might actually challenge for titles.

Saying that , I will be raging if we sign him on 500k per week.

SAFMUTD

I think it's best for both parties to part away. He hasn't lived up to the expectations and I think he'll want to win trophies which we can offer currently.

Let him leave, his injury problems are chronical and he's hardly available, fit or motivated when needed.

Apokalips

Link
Can't imagine this being true because a) I'm not sure we would offer such a large contract and b) he's a very popular guy in the dressing room so I highly doubt they would be in uproar.

Players know the name of the game and at absolute worst case they would just seek parity in their next negotiations. I don't think any of these "players are angry at their team mate's contract" stories have ever been true.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We shouldn’t be pushing ahead with the contract. Fresh start needed for both parties.

diarm

Paying Pogba £500k a week would be the worst value wage to output ratio since Harold Shipman.

hobbers

Getting rid of Pogba would be an obvious instant improvement.

Foxbatt

Just saw that he has been given 500 per week? It's on Eurosport.

copen1945

Looks as if Ten Hag will have Pogba throughout the entirety of his coaching days at United. He will have to do better than his predecessors in using Pogba.

BlueHaze

He'll end up at PSG, possibly Madrid. I'd put money on either of those 2. These media reports of us offering a monster contract is click bait rubbish, he's leaving and we all know it and most people won't miss him one bit.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He'll end up at PSG, possibly Madrid. I'd put money on either of those 2. These media reports of us offering a monster contract is click bait rubbish, he's leaving and we all know it and most people won't miss him one bit.
He is never on my mind when i think about the lineups

OmarUnited4ever

Link
Reported by Mirror

Seems like their usual bs story.

Not one credible outlet reported that.

afatzp

The first smart decision ETH should weight in is making clear that we should not extend Pogba but instead replace him with more hungry player.

EtH

We shouldn’t be offering him jack shit at this point.

He can sod off. Overrated prat.

Daengophile

Get him to sign a new contract on the opening day of the window and sell him on the second

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I’ve got a sneaking suspicion he’ll sign a record breaking contract with us. Only PSG would be foolish enough to pay his wages and take him on. And even then, I think they might have learnt from past mistakes and dodge this bullet

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I’ve got a sneaking suspicion he’ll sign a record breaking contract with us. Only PSG would be foolish enough to pay his wages and take him on. And even then, I think they might have learnt from past mistakes and dodge this bullet
If he does, I'd be seriously wondering why we didn't go all out for Gravenverch and Mazraoui - both of which I assumed we didn't go for because of the fat cnut Raiola.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If the reports are true that the new manager likes a good press, hard working players and tactical discipline (although surely any manager these days likes these things?) Then Pogba surely doesn't match these things.

Sign him on again and we just have a real difficulty trying to fit him Bruno, Ronaldo etc in again.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If the reports are true that the new manager likes a good press, hard working players and tactical discipline (although surely any manager these days likes these things?) Then Pogba surely doesn't match these things.

Sign him on again and we just have a real difficulty trying to fit him Bruno, Ronaldo etc in again.
Not all managers but yeah Ole for example wanted to implement it and had feck all clue on how to coach or find the right players to buy.

I strongly doubt ETH would do this.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Sounds like a bs story but then again knowing the priorities of our dressing room, it could also be true. More shocking would be if we offered him still a contract at this point

hobbers

If we make Pogba the highest paid player in the league i am done with United.

AndySmith1990

I don't believe we'd offer him a £500k contract. I refuse to. If we did that it'd mean we've not learnt anything, it means we're still happy to overpay and reward failure, and itmeans we'll still force unsuitable players onto managers. No way. Pogba is 100% leaving