g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'll put it in the OP.

I've ran out of gifts and it is too hot so will probably be a few days, unless you want to say a time tomorrow closer to the time, send me the gift and I'll open once we've activated the lucky eggs?
I'm busy between 11am and 5pm so it would have to be outside of that.
Happy to do it today. I've got three others all lined up so will definitely be beneficial for me
Mind if we do tomorrow @backofthenet so I can combine with Mystry and Damien (see above)? Although getting us all at the same time might too much of an ask.
I've got capacity to gift most days with 2 people, any takers?
Sure. I'm 2646 3542 6095.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I'm playing again, but I've got way too many items. Need to get rid of some stuff before I can start swapping gifts with you lot.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I should be fine for any time after 12pm UK time, so can be on after the 5pm as well but think that'd probably be too late in your time zone.
My time zone? I'm on UK time too.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Using my amazing powers of deduction, I believe OneManArmy1983 is @onemanarmy

I'll send gifts out to everyone in a couple of days. Got none at the moment and won't have an opportunity to get more before Monday.
I suppose it could be :wenger:

Cypriot

Make sure you add me up gents. Five of you have done already but I'm shitting out gifts because I work in between 2 PokeStops so I just sit at my desk refreshing them all day :lol:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I think chua is elmo. If Cheesecake is from the caf, then I reckon they're @Scarlett Dracarys if she's still playing. She posted in this thread three years ago and used to be from around the area the gifts are coming from.

@Mystry, one day away from becoming ultra friends. Do you want to say a time some point tomorrow afternoon to open your gift and we can activate the lucky eggs shortly before then?
I had to uninstall mine or get fired :nervous:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Sorry I got sidetracked @Damien @Mystry going to pop an egg and send gifts in like 5 mins. Hopefully @backofthenet sees this within the 30mins
It's cool, I'd only really lucky egg going best friends or ultra at a push if the time suited so open when it's convenient for you :)
So would I normally but I've kept hitting the daily gift limit before I've got to you.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Done. Seems like Mystry has logged off. Was always going to be tough to get four on at once but he might return before the 30 mins are over.
Yea sorry for making such hard work of it, to all involved!

@Mystry Unless you come back online soon, I'll send you a gift so you can do it whenever suits you.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
2,518,240 xp in 30 mins :drool:

I shouldn't be this obsessed by a game after 3 years...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So if you become besties with someone you get 150K XP? Didn't know that. Excellent.
I wish.

For Friendship:
  • Sending a Gift: 200 XP
  • Become a Good Friend: 3,000 XP
  • Become a Great Friend: 10,000 XP
  • Become an Ultra Friend: 50,000 XP
  • Become a Best Friend: 100,000 XP

I became Ultra Friends with Sied and others, so used a Lucky Egg to double the 50k XP to 100k, then I redeemed some of the Special Research quests to double 20k XP to 40k XP, then for the final 10k XP I evolved 10 Pokemon (normally you get 500 XP per Pokemon evolved).