Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Havak

Pokemon master
9449 3015 0397

Any chance some of you guys can add me? I don't really play as much as I used to but need this for the research.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
9449 3015 0397

Any chance some of you guys can add me? I don't really play as much as I used to but need this for the research.
I have added you, haven't got any gifts at the minute though, the kids have been ill so i haven't been out much these last few weeks.

Havak

Pokemon master
I have added you, haven't got any gifts at the minute though, the kids have been ill so i haven't been out much these last few weeks.
Cheers! It's no worries anyway man. I don't ever need items and my eggs are always full as I refuse to spend on the game now - and rarely put Pokémon in gyms. :lol:

I think the ways to boost XP easier and the only real draw being Shiny Pokémon kinda ruined the game for me. I might get back into it a bit more when Generation 5 is released. Right now I just plod along at snail's pace filling the PokéDex.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I started playing the Harry Potter one at the weekend as it just came out, it’s not as good as this. Very clunky and just not as fun.

Downloaded this again as I saw you all still play.

8794 1876 4366 is my code!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Third step. So first is hatch an egg and catch some weather boosted pokemon, you'll get a dratini as reward. Second step is evolve dratini, get a candy from a buddy and I think send gifts or make a friend. Third step has the battle.
Cheers. I've got the hatch the egg bit on the first step left to do. Not done a great deal of walking in the hot weather.

onemanarmy

I'll be asking for the same as @Mystry soon, if someone is willing to fight me :)

About 12 of you guys added me in the last couple of days, I won't be able to give everyone daily gifts.

decorativeed

Same goes with the battle thing. I think people have to get to a certain friend level before it works though.

I got my first lucky pokemon today. My son hatched a Munchlax, so I swapped him a Snorlax for it and they both became lucky. Not really sure what benefit that has, but it looks cool.

Also just caught a wild Feraligatr. It was 38cp though...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Same goes with the battle thing. I think people have to get to a certain friend level before it works though.

I got my first lucky pokemon today. My son hatched a Munchlax, so I swapped him a Snorlax for it and they both became lucky. Not really sure what benefit that has, but it looks cool.

Also just caught a wild Feraligatr. It was 38cp though...
Lucky guarentees minimum 80% IVs (I think?) and they cost half the stardust to power up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Deleted the Harry Potter one, it’s awful. Full steam ahead with this.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Is there an updated list? Tried to add some people from the first page and didn’t work.

Damien

Staff
Is there an updated list? Tried to add some people from the first page and didn’t work.
Some of them might have regenerated their codes, but they're all on my friends list.

Just caught my first shiny, and it was - after 3 years of trying - a Lapras. Finally!
Congrats.

Not entirely sure how rare this is but I managed to catch a shiny Kyogre from the 7 day research box thingy!
I think it is pretty rare, congrats.

@Mystry can you return the favour with the Great League battle thing? I'm on that step now.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Some of them might have regenerated their codes, but they're all on my friends list.

Congrats.

I think it is pretty rare, congrats.

@Mystry can you return the favour with the Great League battle thing? I'm on that step now.
Ah I see. Didn’t realise that could happen.

8794 1876 4366 - I’m just going to post mine again so more can add me. I’m lonely.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The 5 curveball in a row thing is hard. I can’t curveball / keep forgetting about it.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
You'll get used to throwing curveballs. Found it a lot easier when I was throwing them at angles.

By the way who is Robwillux, AshKumchum and SLAYERRULE?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You'll get used to throwing curveballs. Found it a lot easier when I was throwing them at angles.

By the way who is Robwillux, AshKumchum and SLAYERRULE?
Robwillux is me. I’m trying to change it but the change nickname screen is glitched and won’t let you.

Damien

Staff
There's been a Slakoth invasion over here the past few days. Don't know whether it is to make up for Community Day being a dud or whether it is just to do with the nest migrating. Got a 98% one yesterday and a shiny today so happy with that.

decorativeed

There's been a Slakoth invasion over here the past few days. Don't know whether it is to make up for Community Day being a dud or whether it is just to do with the nest migrating. Got a 98% one yesterday and a shiny today so happy with that.
Yeah, same in Manchester. Caught 3 shinys today.
Edit: make that 7!

Last edited: