g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Minkaro

I've been through an obscene amount of Anorith and Lileeps, and not seen a single shiny. Got a decent shiny Slakoth yesterday though, just a shame the shiny Slaking is so boring - not a fan of the ones that are barely any different from the base form.

I want a shiny Onix, but I think you have to get them from doing the raids? I've not seen a single normal Onix out in the wild, anyway, just in raids.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've been through an obscene amount of Anorith and Lileeps, and not seen a single shiny. Got a decent shiny Slakoth yesterday though, just a shame the shiny Slaking is so boring - not a fan of the ones that are barely any different from the base form.

I want a shiny Onix, but I think you have to get them from doing the raids? I've not seen a single normal Onix out in the wild, anyway, just in raids.
I've got a shiny Lileep - my first shiny ever. Couldn't find a shiny Slakoth but I didn't see that many Slakoth at all yesterday.

Faced a Slaking in a gym today with a CP of 3700 and Body Slam - was quite a beast against my pokemon but my highest (not including the 2000 CP Snorlax) only had around 1600.

Mystry

Friendship is magic

Same. Can't tell you how many lileeps I've seen but not a single shiny. On top of that I was at a wedding on Saturday so missed community day. Now just hunting for a half decent omanyte to evolve.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Only 31% but I do like its colour scheme.
I'm still not too clued up on the whole IV thing, i just go by the CP to be honest but every shiny i have got so far seems to be considerably weaker than the normal pokemon i catch.

Damien

Staff
Weather has been awful this week so not been to any pokestops to get gifts and stuff. @Sied I believe we are 1 interaction away from the 50k XP thing. Do you have a lucky egg and want to match up a time when we're both on to activate? Will be tomorrow at the earliest depending on what the skies are like (no chance of me getting the 50k stardust and rare candies this week).

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Weather has been awful this week so not been to any pokestops to get gifts and stuff. @Sied I believe we are 1 interaction away from the 50k XP thing. Do you have a lucky egg and want to match up a time when we're both on to activate? Will be tomorrow at the earliest depending on what the skies are like (no chance of me getting the 50k stardust and rare candies this week).
Sounds good but I won't get the time until maybe this weekend at the earliest. Are you likely to have some time over the weekend?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Yeah, should hopefully have the gift by then. We can agree something closer to the time.
I tend to have plenty of gifts if you want me to send one. I have a gotcha which seems to always get me back up to 10 when I'm driving around town.

Damien

Staff
I tend to have plenty of gifts if you want me to send one. I have a gotcha which seems to always get me back up to 10 when I'm driving around town.
I could do with one of those. I'm mostly walking my dog when I spin stops. Nah, you don't have to send a gift, thanks for offering. Should have one by Saturday/Sunday, will see a time when you're on the caf around the same time like now and will post here and send it then.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I could do with one of those. I'm mostly walking my dog when I spin stops. Nah, you don't have to send a gift, thanks for offering. Should have one by Saturday/Sunday, will see a time when you're on the caf around the same time like now and will post here and send it then.
Yea the gotcha comes into its own when you can't actively play yourself. Kinda pointless otherwise.

Sounds like a plan over the weekend.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Hatched my first shiny yesterday and I didnt even realise until today as I had a few eggs hatch at once and this one didn't show. Shiny Aerodactyl 87IV :drool:

decorativeed

My trainer code is 0675 5697 7758 (FrozenInHell) if anyone wants an extra friend. I'll send gifts as often as possible as I play regularly.
I've added you too. Gammaray80.

I've not played for a couple of years, since before trading came in. Is anyone able to help me complete the kanto pokedex? I need a Farfetch'd, a Tangela, a Tauros and a Lapras. Got some decent stuff to swap.

Edit: Scratch that. I didn't realise you had to be physically next to someone to trade. That sucks.

Last edited:

United Hobbit

I'm a casual player, am now on level 36

Does anyone find people who relentlessly golden raspberry gyms really irritating? Maybe do it once but theres someone who's often in the gym at my work, the main one I can "visit" in the week and each time I've nearly taken the gym from them they just golden berry everything back to full health again. Level 40 player so less "in need" of cost related stuff

I had nothing better to do just now and managed to take it, they were the sole occupant and it took me about 20 minutes it made me more determined and hoped they greatly depleted their berry stock

Anyone else think they need to incorporate a better gift opening mechanism? Its such a pain to open them one at a time you should be able to do a mass send and open.

What team is everyone? Anyone used the team change medallion I'm ashamed to admitting to use it last week, the gym hogger annoyed me so much I wanted a team with a bit more support as before if I ever took it off them they just took it straight back

Damien

Staff
I'm a casual player, am now on level 36

Does anyone find people who relentlessly golden raspberry gyms really irritating? Maybe do it once but theres someone who's often in the gym at my work, the main one I can "visit" in the week and each time I've nearly taken the gym from them they just golden berry everything back to full health again. Level 40 player so less "in need" of cost related stuff
Are they a spoofer? Not experienced people using golden razz berries on gyms around my area.
Anyone else think they need to incorporate a better gift opening mechanism? Its such a pain to open them one at a time you should be able to do a mass send and open.
I agree, there are quite a few quality of life updates they could do.
What team is everyone? Anyone used the team change medallion I'm ashamed to admitting to use it last week, the gym hogger annoyed me so much I wanted a team with a bit more support as before if I ever took it off them they just took it straight back
Valor. My town seems to have a decent spread between all three teams. Can be annoying when your pokemon don't get knocked out for over a day. Two of mine have been in for 7 hours each now, and usually if they've not been knocked out by now, they won't be until the next day.

I'm spending any coins I can get on item storage for the time being.

United Hobbit

Are they a spoofer? Not experienced people using golden razz berries on gyms around my area.

I agree, there are quite a few quality of life updates they could do.

Valor. My town seems to have a decent spread between all three teams. Can be annoying when your pokemon don't get knocked out for over a day. Two of mine have been in for 7 hours each now, and usually if they've not been knocked out by now, they won't be until the next day.

I'm spending any coins I can get on item storage for the time being.
Nope they definitely exist they have 2 accounts as well fortunately I'm now Valor like the 2nd one! Was instinct like you say the problem is now getting in gyms or being in them ages :lol: I've done the golden thing very rarely but pains me to waste them on gyms as I dont do many raids so I'd rather save them for catching, they must have done it 4 or 5 times same the other day, and times before, like you say borderline spoofer behaviour. While they are blue and it would probably be easiest it felt like changing to Liverpool or City no way could o do that so red was definitely better, I say its United red ;)

Changing team felt a little like glory hunting I had to convince myself to do it but I've already earnt back 100 of the 1000 coins and probably would have more if it wasnt capped etc. Especially if it goes a day then is knocked out early the next morning

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@Sied hopefully we can get this done today. Let me know when you're around and I'll send you the gift to open.
Sorry mate totally forgot. Bit busy today to find 30mins free though. Do you mind waiting a bit longer?

Damien

Staff
I've added you too. Gammaray80.

I've not played for a couple of years, since before trading came in. Is anyone able to help me complete the kanto pokedex? I need a Farfetch'd, a Tangela, a Tauros and a Lapras. Got some decent stuff to swap.

Edit: Scratch that. I didn't realise you had to be physically next to someone to trade. That sucks.
Good news regarding one of them as
the new special research rewards a Lapras

Damien

Staff
Can we get a list of friends codes in here somewhere? I need to add some for a task.

Mine's 0945 4311 3891
backofthenet (elevenDragoon): 1875 0104 6059
Cypriot (ContosStelios): 4702 2649 5976
Damien (Damien1990UK): 7693 1176 7490
decorativeed (gammaray80): 0945 4311 3891
Mystry (Griff0088): 5962 3891 4352
RonaldoVII (FrozenInHell): 0675 5697 7758
Sied (SieD45): 2646 3542 6095

On caf but haven't posted code: elmo (chuajonathan), jymufc20 (jymufc). Then there are a couple of other in game names I think are on the caf but haven't posted their ID like Cheesecake901 and SLAYERRULE.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@Sied we're one day from being ultra friends. Got a time when you want to do this?

I've just added you.
I might get time tomorrow depending on the missus. I'll give you a shout tomorrow with a time if it's looking like I'll have 30 mins spare.

@Damien @backofthenet @RonaldoVII Any of you want to lucky egg and go great/ultra friends this afternoon?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
backofthenet (elevenDragoon): 1875 0104 6059
Cypriot (ContosStelios): 4702 2649 5976
Damien (Damien1990UK): 7693 1176 7490
decorativeed (gammaray80): 0945 4311 3891
Mystry (Griff0088): 5962 3891 4352
RonaldoVII (FrozenInHell): 0675 5697 7758
Sied (SieD45): 2646 3542 6095

On caf but haven't posted code: elmo (chuajonathan), jymufc20 (jymufc). Then there are a couple of other in game names I think are on the caf but haven't posted their ID like Cheesecake901 and SLAYERRULE.
Maybe worth thread marking that or editing it into the OP or something?

Damien

Staff
Maybe worth thread marking that or editing it into the OP or something?
I'll put it in the OP.

I might get time tomorrow depending on the missus. I'll give you a shout tomorrow with a time if it's looking like I'll have 30 mins spare.

@Damien @backofthenet @RonaldoVII Any of you want to lucky egg and go great/ultra friends this afternoon?
I've ran out of gifts and it is too hot so will probably be a few days, unless you want to say a time tomorrow closer to the time, send me the gift and I'll open once we've activated the lucky eggs?

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy

Happy to do it today. I've got three others all lined up so will definitely be beneficial for me