[Poll Added] Hypothetical: Next manager after Jose Mourinho

Who would be your current choice for next manager after Jose Mourinho?

• Total voters

Dan-Utd

Well I have seen some absolutely bizarre links for the job today! absolutely madness.

Roy Keane - Mark Hughes - Paul Ince - Ole Solskjear - Ryan Giggs - Steve Bruce - Gareth Southgate

These are about as ambitious as giving it to David Moyes, why not push the boat out and give it to Harry Redknapp.

None of the managers i'm seeing linked appeal to me apart from Mauricio Pochettino for long term stability and building a young team.

That said, one who I haven't seen linked - but who is available and i'd have liked to see in as caretaker would be Andre Villas-Boas - there were bits of him and his ideas at Tottenham and Chelsea that impressed me, he did well in Portugal and recently China too, may be a crazy idea but so is giving a new contract to a manager who publicly blasts a player the club spent over £20 million on.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
We were only talking about this last month Red Katie, are you still convinced it wont work even on an interim basis?
I never thought this would happen period.

Have no idea tbh.
He knows the club no doubt and the team can hardly get worse, but I'm not sure how he will deal with all of this. The pressure will be so far from Molde you can't imagine and he will have limited time on the training pitch with the players. However, he will hopefully change the mood and mindset and that might be enough for now.

Let us all pray.