[Poll] Most Improved Player Under LVG

Which player has improved the most under LVG?

• Fellaini

Votes: 207 35.5%
  • Valencia

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • Young

Votes: 319 54.7%
  • Rooney

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Van Persie

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Mata

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 1.5%

• Total voters

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
Shout Outs to Young and Fellaini, both have massively improved. Also Smalling has been class since the City match!

I've also noticed Rooney's finishing has improved loads as well.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Has to be Young. He's been fecking brilliant this season. Can't believe he's the same player 99 % of us have wanted out the door.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Has to be Young. He's been fecking brilliant this season. Can't believe he's the same player 99 % of us have wanted out the door.
I repeat myself but Young was a good player who lost confidence in his own abilities, and I can't remember one big game under SAF where he wasn't at least good either offensively or at covering Evra.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It amazes me that people still want Young sold.
This summer I thought that he needed a fresh start somewhere else, in order to rebuild his confidence but he managed to do that here. There is no reason (except maybe his huge wage) to want him sold, now.

Getsme

This summer I thought that he needed a fresh start somewhere else, in order to rebuild his confidence but he managed to do that here. There is no reason (except maybe his huge wage) to want him sold, now.
Yep, during the summer I thought he would be the first out, but you could argue he has been our best outfield player this season.
I'd give him another contract today.

Zoo

I voted Fellaini but if this poll was done now I'd choose Valencia for the way Van Gaal has really brought him on as a RB.

Trizy

It's easy say Young now because Fellaini isn't getting as much game time as he was before injury. Fellaini was a different player altogether than we saw the season before and Young has found out how to play on the wing again, credit to both of them.

However just because Young is playing well now, calling out people who wanted him sold is daft, he had done nothing to until this season to warrant a spot even on our bench apart from look like our worse player game after game.

crimsonife

Close between Young and Fellaini, they've both somehow changed everyone's perception of them through their performances. I'd say Fellaini has been used more correctly higher up to create havoc whereas Young has improved a bit more and restored his confidence. Really good to see.

Tyrion

I voted Young as you could put Fellainis form last year down to being in a new, struggling team under pressure. Young seems better than he has in years imo.

Btw, I'm sure Anderson was there as a joke but Valencia was just as funny. :lol:

Rafabio

Fellaini for me but Young has improved massively as well. Still don't think he (Young) is what we need to win UCL again but he's much improved.

bugmat

I'd say Fellaini.

Young is playing well but we have seen Young have good performances and good moments of quality before. We never saw anything that resembled a footballer last year from Fellaini, this season he is rightly earning a spot in the side.
I'm with you here. last year MaFel couldn't buy a goal with his million dollar wages. This year he has a handful already. Young is looking good but he did in his first 6 months too.

RU Devil

I think Fellaini has just been used better than last season, while I think Young has actually improved (or at least deserved more starts). It seems he's been our best winger and we're less likely to see an attack fizzle on his wing than previously. Although at their point in their careers, it's not so much improving their play but getting the most out of their gifts & being put in positions to maximize it. In this sense, Young has benefited the most from LVG's regime.

Ixion

Bump for the sake of it after Fellaini and Young both did well today.