Polly: "Holy s**t!"

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
He added: "I went to the supermarket the other day and when I went in I said 'blimey it's so windy out there it blew my ears off and everybody had a chuckle.
Oh, so sounds like it was well worth it then all things considered. I'd be shocked if we don't see more people getting rid of their ears if that's the sort of fun he's having.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"I've done it because I want to look like my parrots as much as possible."
I can still tell the difference between them.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
It's very easy for cis-species individuals to makes jokes about this, but in my eyes Ted Edward is a hero for having the guts to stand up to the pervasive and bigoted idea that every individual can be placed neatly into convenient little boxes such as 'human being' and 'parrot'.

Personally, I think he is stunning and brave.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I'm not surprised he can't stop looking in a mirror, let's just hope he doesn't play with his bell.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Frogie would knock him off his f*cking perch.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
It's very easy for cis-species individuals to makes jokes about this, but in my eyes Ted Edward is a hero for having the guts to stand up to the pervasive and bigoted idea that every individual can be placed neatly into convenient little boxes such as 'human being' and 'parrot'.

:lol: Excellent :lol:

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

This will become a thing soon.

diarm

Quite aside from the parrot nonsense... tattooed his fecking eyeballs??? Giving me the heeby-jeebies just thinking about it.

Member 39557

He's so obsessed with parrots, even his beard is african grey.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Mental illness is a motherfecker.

Varun

Staff
He looks so much like a parrot that it took me a while to notice there's a man in the pic :wenger:

Angelinho

56 year old bloke manages to pull 31 year old chick - perhaps he is not as daft as he looks.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
It's crazy - I was reading this while having my lunch and I felt ill. Did you see the picture of his girl friend too? She's as mad as him.
I hadn't till you posted it:

Does he go down on her looking like that?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Part of me thinks - mental. Part of me thinks - who are we to say he shouldn't be doing that?

Member 39557

Whenever I see people that modify their faces, or even those that have tattoos on their faces. I always wonder, how/where are you going to get a job?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Bravo.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

:lol: