Music Pop punk/emo

Acole9

Outstanding
New Blink song out tomorrow it would seem. Has anyone seen the promo video for their American tour? Mark Hoppus' voice sounds awful. I know he's not a particularly great vocalist anyway but still.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Went to Slam Dunk festival back in 2010 with New Found Glory headlining. They absolutely nailed, amazing show. Hit The Lights and Set Your Goals were awesome too, shame I had to miss Skindred though. Four Year Strong were pretty dissapointing, which sucked but I loved their album at the time.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Went to Slam Dunk festival back in 2010 with New Found Glory headlining. They absolutely nailed, amazing show. Hit The Lights and Set Your Goals were awesome too, shame I had to miss Skindred though. Four Year Strong were pretty dissapointing, which sucked but I loved their album at the time.
I have the impression that NFG always deliver with their live shows, would be great to see them one day!

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
All Killer No Filler is bloody 18 years old today (well yesterday) :o I remember the day I bought it from Asda

Last edited:

Acole9

Outstanding
All Killer No Filler is bloody 18 years old today (well yesterday) :o I remember the day I bought it from Asda

This was the second album I bought, good times.

On a separate note, I listened to the new Blink song earlier. What does everyone think of it? I love Blink but I'm sorry to say I thought it was terrible.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
This was the second album I bought, good times.

On a separate note, I listened to the new Blink song earlier. What does everyone think of it? I love Blink but I'm sorry to say I thought it was terrible.
Yeah I thought it was bad, too. I only really listen up until their self-titled album though, tbf.

That’s one of my favourite songs, Sum 41 have always been one of my favourite bands.
I hadn't listened to them in ages up until yesterday, it was nice going through the first few albums again :drool:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Love this song

I love the whole of Crimson tbh, even though it is the bit where they became a bit less punk I love the vibe of the album.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Just checking out Alkaline Trio's newest album from a few months ago, it's good overall. Not bloody amazing or anything, but an overall solid album, no bad tracks based on my first listen

I really like Goodbye Fire Island a lot

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Listening to The Menzingers properly for the first time (as in an album), I'd only head a few random songs before. I really like what I hear so far! They have a perfect kind of balance of punk/emo/pop-punk combo that I really like.

Acole9

Outstanding
Listening to The Menzingers properly for the first time (as in an album), I'd only head a few random songs before. I really like what I hear so far! They have a perfect kind of balance of punk/emo/pop-punk combo that I really like.

Listen to After the Party. Such a good album.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Relistening to the final album by Sparta (the other offshoot from At The Drive-in). Some absolute bangers in here with my favourite being Erase It Again.

jeff_goldblum

Another great track, which wasn't on an album. Think it was on a Fat Wreck comp
It ended up on Cocktails and Dreams but it was definitely on a Fat Wreck compilation because I remember the first two tracks on it being Dancing Machine and Back to the Motor League by Propagandhi

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It ended up on Cocktails and Dreams but it was definitely on a Fat Wreck compilation because I remember the first two tracks on it being Dancing Machine and Back to the Motor League by Propagandhi
I totally forgot about Cocktails and Dreams. I never actually picked that up. I should give it a listen. I remember the Present Day Memories EP being pretty great, though I don't think I've heard those songs in well over a decade.