Portsmouth vs Manchester United

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Very solid performance. Didnt look like conceeding all game and should have really won by more. Terrific result

djemba's arse

Outstanding performance and an excellent result. None of the big three (or liverpool for that matter) managed to win there last season. And we've just done it with half our regular team in the stands.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Tevez was class. Scholes as good as ever. Rooney ran his socks off chasing a lot of balls played over. If only he whacked in that great turn.

Possebon looks like he will be a great player, even made up for his first mistake. Credit to O'shea and Fletcher as well they played decent and have done the job away at Portsmouth. Great result.

sonymobby

Should have been more that 0-1 and we played really well even if we didn't have any wingers playing. Evra is the best player in the universe and Tevez was really good. The rest of the team played well in this really physical game.

Red Norse

Come on man, show some faith. Portsmouth were outplayed in both previous matches, I'm quite confident of a victory. Tevez is back, and Fletcher is getting closer to getting a goal. I wouldn't be surprised if he got the winner.
What are the odds of that? I deserve a prize! Marcosdeto, how about that rimjob?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Really proud to be a United fan today.

We played some good open football, we had a lot of injuries but still played very well. Park/Nani/Giggs/Carrick/Saha/Hargreaves all would challenge our first team, but the remaining 18 did very well.

Also liked how we showed little dissent, Rooney had one of his best games in ages, and I feel it's because he didn't allow himself to be wound up. He had a few dodgy decisions against him, but didn't complain much at all.

Possebon looks very good as well. And well done to the fans, a credit to the club.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Tough to choose a MOTM really, as everyone played well

Kelvin

Fergie again stated he is happy with the squad, but would obviously like to add someone in, just got to wait and see.

Tommy1

:( Having to sit this one out in front of the tv tonight, My score prediction will be pompey 0 - 1 man utd, Come on united :devil:
You beauty, Good guess as well with the score, 3 points & i was happy at the way we played throughout the whole match, We was unlucky not to have notched a couple of more goals & pompey never troubled us, Roll on friday for the super cup :devil:

prateik

did anyone else notice how the wall took a step forward when the ref turned around .. twice ..
synchronized as well

lucius

great game. great result.
i remember our first win last year - in our 4th game - vs spurs at home. That was edgy and close compared to tonight.
we're on our way now, and thats all that matters.
some fantastic young players at the club as well.
up the reds !

lao

Tevez was good on the ball, but I'm tearing my hair everytime he keeps possession too long, and never passes deep. Fletcher, Anderson and Rooney ran their asses off without getting a pass.

Possebon completely owns O'Shea.

We should've won 2-0 as said earlier. fecking incompetent linesmen there are in the premier league.

Good game by Fletcher and Evra. Anderson was exciting, but the end product isn't there quiet yet.

Playing the way we did most of the game, we really need someone in the Berbatov mould. Rooney can't work on long balls alone against Distin, Kaboul and Campbell...

All in all, a good game considering all our absentees. I'm just always furious listening to our games since the swedish commentators are so incompetent, slow, biased and blind. Should only go to bars showing the english coverage from now on..

Red Norse

Tevez was good on the ball, but I'm tearing my hair everytime he keeps possession too long, and never passes deep. Fletcher, Anderson and Rooney ran their asses off without getting a pass.

Possebon completely owns O'Shea.

We should've won 2-0 as said earlier. fecking incompetent linesmen there are in the premier league.

Good game by Fletcher and Evra. Anderson was exciting, but the end product isn't there quiet yet.

Playing the way we did most of the game, we really need someone in the Berbatov mould. Rooney can't work on long balls alone against Distin, Kaboul and Campbell...

All in all, a good game considering all our absentees. I'm just always furious listening to our games since the swedish commentators are so incompetent, slow, biased and blind. Should only go to bars showing the english coverage from now on..
You should hear the Norwegian commentator, Haugen i Bua, as they call him. A hamster (is that guinea pig in English btw?)with a microphone. He looks like one too.

redpie

Good result. Kept the ball sweetly in the 2nd half. Obviously still need that cutting edge up front...be it Berbatov or more likely getting by as more midfield players become available and Rooney decides he is actually a striker but ultimately waiting for Cristiano.
Fletcher deserves praise, really taking his chance and stepping up his attacking game. Possebon looks a tidy player and willing to work. Hope he gets more games. Having said that I thought O'Shea played a disciplined game and showed his value to the team as the reliable and versatile squad player he is.
Good 3 points.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
A lot better in the second half than the first. We kept the ball on the floor & cut out the constant long balls up to Rooney. Once we got Tevez more involved we controlled the possession, but still didn't threaten their goal that much. Still, a good win & 3 points we don't usually bring home.

hotshot2004

i am happy that we won. Tevez, scholes, anderson and evra, all were brilliant. Business as usual for ferdinand and company @ back.

Fletcher our new Berba score again. loved every moment.