Post Match United v Blackburn

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Well let me just say.

feckKKK SAAAKKKEEEEEE

I can honestly say that was the most frustrating game of football ever. So annoying. We did well to come back from 2-0 but our makeshift defence were woeful (understandably so).

We NEED players back. We need them back fast.

Well done to Blackburn. Played excellently. Well done to United as well, because those of you playing in your correct positions did well.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
No we need to have the right attitude going into games. We gave Blackburn confidence and got what we deserved.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Bad performance, bad day. At least we're all going to be smashed off our faces in eight hours.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
If this is for ratings they all get 0. They just lost to fecking Blackburn.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
got what we deserved
this policy of believing that putting square pegs into round holes is good enough to beat 'smaller' teams has been found out..again
respect your opponents (and that goes to our fans too.. one predicted 8-0 ffs!)

we have no leaders on the pitch today. bunch of fecking midgets who are happy to let the keeper take the blame

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Poor performance, deserved loss. Can't gift goals away like that: Cheap peno, 'tackles' in the build up to the Yak's second and then De Gea flapping at a high ball.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
So pissed off.

Worst end to 2011 ever.

shower of wankers the lot of them. No organisation, no leader, no fecking good

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Dismal first half display cost us.

Much better in the second half but woeful at the back, which isn't surprising.

Despite all that you have to give Blackburn massive credit, for a team under pressure and missing so many players they played excellently and without fear, most teams would crumble losing a 2-0 lead at OT.

Crustanoid

We always do this against shit clubs when we're just looking like getting into contention.

Also, we always seem to be the side that any club going through a bad spell find their form against

Kelvin

We didn't deserve to lose the match

but our defending cost us dear...why didn't de Gea punch the ball properly for the corner, stupid goal to lose and Michael Carrick is not a centre-back.

And the last-gasp shot by Jones was going in, why did Will Keane block it on the line???

Steam of frustration, we blew the chance to top the league, fecking pissed off. :mad:

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
It was a combination of a bad/slow pitch which favors the visiting team , missing players in defense, complacency

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Lack of creativity, poor passing and the fact we just put in blind crosses into the box without any intelligence cost us today.

Also, whenever Blackburn attacked they looked like they would score...Carrick should not play in defence again as he was too weak and slow.

Varun

Staff
Poor poor result. Rooney better be fecking injured because there can be no excuse for not having him atleast on the bench otherwise. Has to be one of the most ridiculous defeats ever.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We have been so inconsistent this season it's unimaginable. We're either fantastic or extremely crap, there seems to be no level between that we could possibly play at.

mufcwarm92

Deeply, deeply embarrassing. Crippled by injuries in crucial positions but there's no excuse conceding three at home to Blackburn. And that was just appalling goalkeeping, there is no way he can still be number one.

Ralaks

The Rafael in midfield experiment messed us over imo. I think the game would have had a different outcome if we'd played Anderson, hell even Gibson in midfield from the go instead of just one half.

I know we had a makeshift team but it's just ridiculous. We shouldn't have to resort to playing a winger and a full back as central midfielders. It doesn't show a lot of belief in Pogba either when Sir Alex trusts a young Brazilian full back over him as a central midfielder. I thought this game would've been a perfect one to give him a chance in.

Scrumpet

There are no words
I'm going to go out on a limb here, Kelvin, but I'm guessing Will Keane didn't block it intentionally.

kikks

but our defending cost us dear...why didn't de Gea punch the ball properly for the corner, stupid goal to lose and Michael Carrick is not a centre-back.

And the last-gasp shot by Jones was going in, why did Will Keane block it on the line???

Steam of frustration, we blew the chance to top the league, fecking pissed off. :mad:
Yeah, he should have just levitated out of the way

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Also, i''ve gotta blame SAf for this too...FFS why oh why play Rafeal and Park in midfield and Valencia at RB!!!

Could someone explain the logic behind that cuz i have no idea??

Varun

Staff
We took them too lightly. Concentration levels were very poor. Evra is supposed to lead by example, well, he set a poor one. riddle with errors today.

prateik

25 points from the last 10 games.
On course for a 90 point season.
Its hardly the end of the world.

Taken on its own, this was a terrible result. But not as much of a shock if you saw the teams.
And Fergie didnt do that for a laugh either.
Looking forward to Newcastle now

TheReligion

Abusive
We have totally let ourselves down today. After getting level with City the other day we should have been majorly pumped up and ready to turn the pressure onto them before their match today. Instead we were dismal and allowed Blackburn, the bottom club, to take all 3 points off us at home.

The injuries are ridiculous but Fergie has dropped a bollock today.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
SAF must shoulder some of the blame for that team selection in the first half.

A midfield of Park and Rafael is a fecking joke TBH. Why not start Ando and then take him off after 60 when the game is safe.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
injuries are killing us, we are missing too many players. I really hope there is a couple of bodies brought in this window.

Crustanoid

We did deserve to lose tbf. Shocking form, from the team selection and tactics through to the individual players attitudes and performance

Anduin

We got what we deserved. Blackburn did well to keep us out, we had no creativity, no pace, absolutely feck all. Two well taken goals by Berbatov, otherwise Bunn (the cnut, the time-wasting was ridiculous) was very comfortable.

Feck sake, this game could really cost us at the end of the season. I haven't been this pissed off for a good while. Blackburn FFS, why oh why do you pick a team full of players playing out of position Fergie?

Ferguson

SAF must shoulder some of the blame for that team selection in the first half.

A midfield of Park and Rafael is a fecking joke TBH. Why not start Ando and then take him off after 60 when the game is safe.
I usually defend the manager, but today I agree.

Rooney should at the very least of been on the bench.

scream

Was up there with the worst first half performance I've ever seen from us, absolutely dreadful.

We seemed a little better as the second half progressed, Ando seemed to give us a little more in the middle. But all in all a performance to remember for it's look of total incompetence.