g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

FA L FA Cup Final

Chelsea 1:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 19 May 2018

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Losing's bad enough, but to that Chelsea team, ugh.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Two shit teams, one world class outfield player who decided it in the end.
We really missed Lukaku.

MrPooni

The buck stops with the players. Spineless performance against a shower of shit.

Irrational.

Saw this coming a mile off.

Everything was against Chelsea, they were bound to pull this out of the bag. Such a shitehawk team. We got out-Jose'd, the Jose way.

Hope Conte stays to navigate them through the FA Cup, the feckers.

We were much the better team, but that isn't saying much. It was comfortable for Chelsea in the end.

Our attacking play has to improve. Our superstar players need to buckle up or feck off.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Bar Jones, we weren't too bad today imo. Lack creativity and better team play, but that has been the case in many games this season.

rpitchfo

David Moyes was sacked for playing shocking football. LVG was sacked for playing shocking football. Jose if you aren't going to win trophies you have to go setting up a team to play we did in the first half. United fans will not put up with dross we have been playing this season for much longer. It's not football in any sense of the word. We are better than this!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bang average football. Two years on and this is what we produce.

Art Vandelay

Should be Jones last match for us, but who'd buy him? Sanchez can either wise up or feck off too. Half the time he looks like he's never played football before, he can't accelerate and seems to stumble on the ball way too much.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Not a Mourinho fan but he escapes criticism here. Thought we played very well. Very harsh defeat.

DavidDeSchmikes

A potential get well soon present for SAF, and we turn in that. Some of our crossing and final balls were a disgrace.
And watch liverpool win the CL

Marcus

We attacked well enough, especially in the second half but lost. All those who say they want attacking football and don't care about the results should take a look at themselves.

Minimalist

What a dreadful side we are. Seriously, god love those supporters that pay to watch this tripe.

Time for a change. It won't happen and I understand it from a logical perspective but deary me, we are awful and I really can't wait to see end of Mourinho's reign here. It's just not good enough for the resources he has at his disposal.

I have no idea what our system is. None whatsoever. I've read stuff about Mourinho's approach and I recognise none of it in our team.

Fair play to Chelsea who did a good job defensively today. Probably the easiest final they'll play in a long time.

automaticflare

Anyone who is worried about rashford and martial leaving are fecking deluded

I love rashford but not good enough the second half of this season stopped doing all the things he did when he broke through

Martial awful lack of effort

Inconsistent end product from both

Betson

Tried hard but just not enough quality there, we got what we deserved out of the season. Nothing.

Thank fook it is over , we are painful to watch most of the time.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
We've gave it our best shot but the victory lies with the Blues. Can't fault them for that - defended like dogs scrapping for the remains of a delicious t-bone steak in a post apocalyptic world.

If only we were that hungry for success. :(

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Our season summed up in a nutshell

Worryingly I’m not even bothered

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Aaaaaaaaand that's football. Dominated the second half, Chelsea no threat at all. So could have easily won it.

BIGbadBOO4

What an end to a truly awful season. Played some terrible football and get beaten by any team that just sits back with 10 at the back like today. Knew Chelsea would beat us they always do.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Jones is a disgrace of a footballer.

Mourinho is a dinasaur and i hope he gets sacked cuz i can't bear to watch this tripe next season!

El Jefe

Emotions aside that was a decent performance from us.

We were massively let down by a few players today.

Nick7

David Moyes was sacked for playing shocking football. LVG was sacked for playing shocking football. Jose if you aren't going to win trophies you have to go setting up a team to play we did in the first half. United fans will not put up with dross we have been playing this season for much longer. It's not football in any sense of the word. We are better than this!
They were sacked for missing the Champions League, mate. But don't let facts get in the way.

James Peril

Major lack of quality, just poor all around. Desperately lacking a great striker and central midfielder, and indentity all over to be fair

FujiVice

Finished second! Let's all have a wank round mine.

Shit performance, where the fact we'd make the odd slick move was treated like Jesus coming back riding a unicycle, people were so surprised. Typical United, sadly.

stubie

Smalling and Jones should be shot for that!

Mourinho should do the honourable things and feck off!

Quizierda

Can't score a goal, no pressure in the first half - just another disappointing display!
Really can't see us progressing with Mou. This season was just poor and we got what we deserved at the end of it.

Player Ratings

4.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 367 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Chelsea win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 39% Chelsea 1:2 Man Utd
  • 13% Chelsea 0:2 Man Utd