PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:0 Crystal Palace

Post-match discussion

Sat, 24 November 2018

ash_86

We played well. Moved the ball quickly , never pondered while we had the ball. Just that we looked clueless in final third.

Heinzesight

One shot or so on target whilst the cnuts city and the vermin score for fun.

Diabolical substitutions. feck off Lukaku.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Looked tired and bereft of ideas after an initial 10 minutes of intent.

I've stopped believing Jose can get the most out of these players, but that's countered by my complete lack of belief in the club's board to bring this club forward. Our players aren't good enough, our recruitment is a travesty, the contracts we dish out are not deserved, I struggle to think of one good thing we do as a club.

We need that DoF and serious competency at board level more than anything. A new manager won't magically change the fundamental flaws but Jose has not helped himself all season really.

KennyBurner

This team is seriously affecting my mental health. Today was supposed to be a good day ffs. Can't even go to this wedding now and enjoy myself. Feck this team.

Flying_Heckfish

Worse than LvG at this point. Just as boring, but with LvG I always assumed 0-0 - with Mourinho we can't defend and we choose not to keep the ball. Palace should have battered us.

Trizy

Thankfully City brought us back down to earth a couple of weeks ago after our lucky win against Juventus. It makes this result easier to take. I do not understand why we are mid table, our defense is bottom three and our attack isn't far off.

siw2007

Very poor. Thought we were making some progress but it’s another terrible result. Martial had a poor game and then we looked clueless in the final third.

LoneStar

Feck off Jose. We have had enough of your shite football. Take Lukaku and Matic with you too.

Martial, Pogba, Mata and Lukaku all were terrible. I've lost hope for top 4 this season as well.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Mourinho needs to feck off.

Once I saw line-up I was convinced it would be a bore draw.

IRELANDUNITED

We truly are a pathetic bunch of losers at the minute. We deserve all the abuse that is directed our way after that. Unbelievably bad today, fair play to Lindelof today tho, the only man who stood up, the rest were a bunch of pussies

Pace Abuser

We need to improve our hoofing. We hoofed and hoofed but in the end our hoofing ran out. Need more hoofing next time.

eire-red

Pro Mourinho or anti-Mourinho, it's pretty clear that something at this club needs to change. We're 12 points off the top, and there was no urgency or desire in our play whatsoever. For me, thats more worrying than the result

Flexdegea

Everything ya thought would happen when you seen the uninspiring line up happened.

Lukaku shocking, matic shocking, Jose tactics shocking, subs shocking, where do you start.

Just bizarre his line ups game from game.

Home match against palace should be setting out to peg them in and batter them with a bit of positivity.

Can't wait for his interview to throw players under bus except his favourites.

hobbers

When you pick a side where 3 of the 4 players on the flanks are absolute turds and Lukaku is up front with Championship-quality Lingard playing behind him....

Long ball game at home to Palace with a striker who doesn't have a clue where to be or how to stay onside, and no one who can cross the ball even if their life depended on it :lol:

Great for morale as well how Matic could get away with playing the entire fecking match moonwalking and air kicking and still get to play 90 minutes. And get away with it game after game week after week month after month. Disgrace.

Meller

We are probably the worst coached team in the league. What saves us from not actually being relegation fodder is the quality of our squad compared to lesser teams. Awful game.

Neo_Mufc

14 points from the leaders and we have not even hit December. What a joke.

Ekeke

We played well. Moved the ball quickly , never pondered while we had the ball. Just that we looked clueless in final third.
No, we didnt. Palace moved the ball quickly and confidently when they had the chances to break. We played a pass, then let the opponent get back in shape while we played another 5 passes with 0% risk and no intention of hurting them

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
DDG, Martial and Rashford are the only players I would be in the slightest bit sorry to see go. I cannot bring myself to give a feck about 90% of this lot.

Thankfully didn’t catch today’s game. Was it same old or did we get unlucky / missed chances ? How did Lukaku do ?
Palace were the better team. Lukaku was wank, quite possibly the worst of a bad bunch.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Clean shit.

Jose just feck off. You're done.

Xeno

Decent, cohesive performance. Defensively solid, and plenty of penetration going forward. Definite signs of progress and quality coaching. Yep, Palace were good. Probably should’ve won the game.
Is this satire? I don’t get it.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Get comfortable lads and lasses, we've got an entire season of this shite to endure before we are rid of Jose.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Thankfully didn’t catch today’s game. Was it same old or did we get unlucky / missed chances ? How did Lukaku do ?
We were scintillating. Lukaku’s first touch was so silky, I had to remind myself I wasn’t watching peak Berbatov.

DysenteryGary

The thing is, the football sucks. I just don't enjoy watching this crap anymore.

It sounds harsh but at this point in time you have to blame the match going fans for putting with this shitshow. If they were more vocal I'm sure it would speed up the process in getting rid of him.

Infestissumam

flew past Watford in the standings, things are looking good for a top 8 finish. Here come the Red Devils!

Canagel

You wait two weeks and this is what they give you. The sad thing is the game dragging on and you feel we have no chance of getting a winner. Palace could've hurt us on another day they looked very threatening.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Nothing personal against Mourinho. I was a staunch advocate of his tenure at Old Trafford, but I think I'm all worn out, dejected and bemused by what's going on.

Sorry, but he has to go!

Marcus

Wipe the slate clean. Burn it all down. The only new fans of Manchester clubs in Asia (where the money is) are Man City ones Mr Woodward.

Player Ratings

4.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 287 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 33% Man Utd 2:0 Crystal Palace
  • 17% Man Utd 3:0 Crystal Palace