PL L FA Premier League

Everton 1:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 09 April 2022

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Is there a more dislikable team in Europe than this sorry shower?

Out-fought and out-thought every single week.

A complete and utter embarrassment to the shirt.

Siorac

We're a pointless team and a pointless club, frankly.

We aren't going to be significantly better next season either, or the season after that.

Statue of Limitations

Disgusting performance.
It is literally the only thing left we have to focus on, and we get this half arsed attitude from the players.

fecking disgrace to the jersey.

Saddy

Utterly shameful performance every player outplayed/bullied in every position

Zero desire to win or do well

Play the kids now - bollocks to the league position

RedIan

No composure, no effort. No shape. No confidence
players don’t seem to care.

Big changes needed next season

rpitchfo

Jesus, I can’t believe people are still wasting 90 minutes of their precious weekend to watch this team. Can’t remember the last time I watched a match. Just come here to check the score.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
This was embarrassing and frankly humiliating. They had no idea what they were doing, and the effort wasn't there either.

Red & White

Gutless, heartless, useless. Sick of this embarrassing excuse for football week in, week out. No pride in any of them.

Betson

Beyond embarrassing , we are a laughing stock of a club right now. Completely devoid of character , spirit and motivation.

Hard to know where to even go from here with this lot , Keane said this lot will get Ole the sack , they would get any manager the sack. They are just not good enough to play at this level. Any new manager has too start rebuilding all over again.

r0663664

Worships Man City
What is the point of appointing RR? Football is so bad, everyone checked out. If Carrick is the caretaker manager, I think we should more points now. The management made another stupid mistake by appointing RR as an interim coach. Players doesn't care about the season, some are leaving, some checked out, some waiting for the new manager to kick start their future.

Heinzesight

A new low. I had very, very slim hopes of top four if other results went our way but that was the final nail. Saving Everton’s season for them, keeping Lampard in a job and ultimately our lot embarrassing themselves with a deserved loss against a team who didn’t even play well today. No ideas, no cohesion, braindead players. feck me that was a sad and painful watch. We are so average. Worst thing is I actually think our players were trying and put the effort in but came up with feck all bar some early chances. We really need to hit the jackpot with ETH or else get used to another 10 years of wank.

tomaldinho1

They are the worst team I think we’ve played all year, they were atrociously bad and yet we’ve come out second best. Sums up this squad really.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
I wouldnt want a single UTD player besides de Gea in our current Ajax team. No effort, sloppy, no fight. Overpaid bunch of wankers.

Billy Bullcrap

Supports
Wrexham
Pathetic. It's not the game that is pathetic, the entire team of overpaid assholes are pathetic.

Ship them out and build from scratch. Feck this trash.
So true, however, until the hierarchy come to the same conclusion the club is going nowher.

Jack-C20

Thank feck we’ve got the points we have because if ours and Everton’s points were reversed, we’d definitely be getting relegated.

Still think that with a decent system and some confidence this set of players could achieve something but you just know that the first sign of trouble they’ll bury their heads in the sand again. Just so many players not interested in taking charge.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Thank feck for that. If we stay up it will be our home form that does it. Gordon has been one of the only positives about this season. Thank goodness for him and Richarlison .

The moment Everton scored I said it was over. This is what we've become, a club with no identity and no fight. All you have to do to beat this United team is put in the hard work; we will never match that. These players do not care. Today was shameful against a team that had lost 17 of their last 22 league games. Well done to Everton, they were the better team and it's a massive win for their survival hopes.

I wouldn't care if every outfield players is cleared out by Ten Hag. The club is a shambles on and off the pitch, from the owners down.

What a mess.

Ollie Derbyshire

Worst set of players, manager, coaching staff, and owners I can remember at this club since I started supporting them 35yrs ago. The whole club is a fecking laughing stock and we deserve to be.

Need to make a clean cut this summer and cull as many as possible, start again with a new team, manager and coaching set up and build from that.

Swedish_Plumber

Don’t think anyone could be blamed for giving up on this team for the season now. Players haven’t been putting in effort for months now.

Yakuza_devils

We could sign Haaland and Mbappe next season, put them in this team with this lot, they will look clueless too.

RedDevil@84

There is no reason we shouldn't play rest of the season with kids. There is no place for players like Pogba, Mata in the squad.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Don't worry. We'll just need to get results at Liverpool and Arsenal away, and Chelsea at home now instead. Piece of piss.

I thought we looked alright until they scored. Totally shite from that point onwards. This team was once good at coming back after conceding first. It's the same group of players too.

BarstoolProphet

Thought I wouldn't care so much but that performance make my blood boil.

Maguire needs to feck off, worst captain ever.
Putting Sancho on the right, where he was shit, to acommodate a retired Rashford. Pogba strolling around doing feck all. Us setting up Ronaldo for one chance only and in the 93rd minute. Matic lost the ball by standing still, walks sideways then proceeds to lose it in the exact same way again so Everton score. AWB can't play football, give him a job as an OT steward.

Genuinely despise this team. Only ones who has any goodwill left is Ronaldo, Sancho (a baller and too early to tell), Mata and DdG.

Roboc7

Last game I’ll watch this season, other than Norwich game I can’t see us winning any other games. Keep seeing people say play the kids but don’t think it will do them any good to come into this environment.

Maybe we’ll be bad enough to miss the Conference League which will help next manager, feel sorry for whoever it is as they will be surrounded by incompetence and apathy on and off the pitch.

Conor

Thank feck for that. If we stay up it will be our home form that does it. Gordon has been one of the only positives about this season. Thank goodness for him and Richarlison .
He's a little bellend.

Old Soffbord

Thankfully this bunch doesn’t do anything important for a living. Processing food or assemble explosives, that would be bad….

siw2007

Not shocked, but angry all the same. Everton are not that good, they were rubbish at the start and were getting progressively worse, all we had to do was not get cocky and not do any stupid mistakes, just don’t give them anything to hold onto, and guess what Matic goes and does! Once they had the belief, it became one of those really high energy, gutsy games from them at Goodison that we have struggled with down the years. 2nd half was abysmal from us, apart from Ronaldo’s shot and maybe AWB’s blocked shot, I don’t think we really created much.

Not many great performances today, think AWB did his job well overall but not much else.

cj_sparky

Pathetic bunch of overpaid, overprotected wasters.

Would love to see the back of most of them, but they'll all end up with new deals on more money and all on the back of this shite week in week out.

Player Ratings

3.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 240 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Everton win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 20% Everton 1:2 Man Utd
  • 18% Everton 0:2 Man Utd