CL L Champions League Group A

Manchester United 2:3 Galatasaray

Post-match discussion

Tue, 03 October 2023

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Onana - he's a goalkeeper and the most comfortable I feel about his abilities is when he's in the opposition box trying to score a header. This is not a good thing

Dalot - Some more trademark sideways passes to no one, conceded the worst defended goal of all time (if you ignore most of the other goals we concede), ruined our last chance by deciding to pretend he was Messi for some fecking reason. If you measured his footballing intelligence as alcohol, he would be an empty bottle of alcohol free alcohol.
Varane - channelling his inner Lindelof. This is not a good thing.
Lindelof - channeling his inner himself. Felt like he could have just prevented the second goal if he wanted to, but he does that sort of thing a lot. You know, nothing.
Amrabat - I mean, he's not a fullback I guess. I'm not really sure why we're pretending he's one. Did we just pick the person who looked the least comfortable at it in training? Are all our u21s injured as well?

Casemiro - I thought he was good until Onana sent him off
Mount - I thought he performed fine. It took bringing on Eriksen to get any control over the game and Mount also looked better after this, which should tell ETH that Mount isn't a CM. It won't.

Fernandes - like one of those jelly bean boxes where some of the flavours are things like strawberry or delicious ice cream, but others are things like unwashed socks or getting a cactus shoved up your bum.

Rashford - I felt sorry for him with that chance. I thought if he doesn't pass here and misses he'll get destroyed. Then he did pass but managed to feck that up instead. Also though if you're a top player and the kind of human god that is allowed to travel round in a white rolls Royce, you can't go so far to pieces when in bad form that you mess something like that up. That's not white Rolls Royce, it's 30 year old lime green Vauxhall Astra that's been sitting in the corner of the council estate car park with a slashed tire for 6 months.
Hannibal - unlucky to come off but not sure why other than that he wasn't really worse than anyone else.

Hojlund - One of the best nights of his career ruined by his team mates celebrating his goal by ramping the incompetence up to 100/10. I really like him.

Subs:
Eriksen - quite a bit better than anyone except Hojlund. The only time we look even half convincing is when he's on the pitch and isn't tired yet. This already leaves very limited time and ETH's way of utilising it is to avoid playing him. A bit lost on that I'm afraid.
Garnacho- looked OK.
Martial - pretty sure he managed to lose a 50/50 to himself
Antony - I saw him come on. Then that was the end of Antony’s contribution to the evening's fun.

ETH - I would say what can you do as a manager about that level of idiocy, but he did kind of sign Onana and I still don't know what he thinks he's doing with our midfield, other than butchering it.

Overall - Maybe we juat need to stop picking players who drop to a 0/10 as soon as they're under any kind of negative pressure, but then I'm not sure who that leaves. This problem is made worse by our players interpreting things like scoring a goal and the whole crowd roaring you on as negative pressure.

Also, we are an extremely stupid football team. I don't like being so overly jarsh when it's not partly tongue I check, but my god what are we doing sometimes.

Parma Dewol

On reflection, and now that the blood pressure has come down a bit, I can’t fathom how we contrived to lose that game.

Didn’t for one minute think Galatasaray would be naive enough to come to Old Trafford and play an open game, leaving space in behind. But they did and we failed to take advantage. The way they setup should have allowed us to take them to the cleaners, they were asking for it!

Our soft centre is clear to see. We’re so incredibly fragile at the back that I’m wondering if we should bring Harry in and put five across the back. That’s how desperate the situation is. It’s not an exaggeration to say we look like conceding every time an opponent comes forward.

GregM40

Painful. Utterly painful. Ecstasy in the stretford end to complete agony.

The sheer amount of Galatasaray fans in every stand of Old Trafford added insult to injury. The club is a joke.

Kopral Jono

The thing is, we haven't been shite. Tonight we were totally dominant, and were undone by long balls and terrible concentration. The lack of concentration after scoring and when the opposition haven't attacked for a while has been our biggest achilles heel.

Bayern's first 2 goals, Brighton's first 2 goals, Palace's goal, the Spurs goals, and the Forest goals were all down to us not concentrating when there hasn't been much danger, or the game has just started.

The Arsenal equaliser and winner, and the goals tonight, are us switching off immediately after scoring.

As much as us not making the most of opportunities has cost us, the lack of concentration and individual errors has killed us this season.
Possibly a half-full glass of water look at our current predicament but I don't disagree with everything you said here. The only games so far where we looked terrible collectively from start to finish were Wolves opening week and Palace last weekend.

erikcred

Good post. On your last point: I don't think we'll repeat Ole's last few games this time around. Believe it or not we're actually playing alright bar individual disasterclasses.
Yes, if you ignore all the bad plays, we play well.

It's not like we're this irresistible force that's only thwarted by deflected goals repeatedly going in off our heroic last line of defence. If Haaland finds his shooting boots by the time we meet them, ETH would wish for Ole's final scorelines.

Bobski

When you think about it - it's pretty fascinating how we conceded so little during the LvG/Mou days. Part of me misses that now. If either of them would have had some of the forward/mids line we have now at that time, we might have been in a much better position today. Even though it's still short on quality.
We had prime De Gea, a really good version of Smalling, occasionally Jones when he was still a talent, both much better defenders than guys like Lindelof and Maguire and a bit of structure and hard work. It was boring as feck at the same time but 35/29/28 PL goals conceded between 15-18. Probably scored more as well.

This club ffs.

Utd were not totally dominant tonight, it was a wide open frantic mess of game with no control, constant misplaced passes and basic errors by both teams.

The Irish Connection

As odd as it sounds, I think we’ve been unlucky in games, compounded by individual howlers.
We outplayed this lot for mos of the match but gifted them goals and wasted good chances.

I don’t see the point in sacking ten Hag at the moment, there’s no one really out there who will be clearly better.

This rot comes from the owners and how they have left the club in limbo for almost a year now.
Scrambling around in the transfer window for last minute loans (who were injured) due to budget constraints and radio silence from the owners as they try to eke an extra few hundred million out of the sale, while staff at all levels are left in the dark. It’s outrageous how the majority of fans just blindly go to games anymore and keep feeding the leeches.

The owners have bred confusion throughout the club. Director of football and ceo are as clueless as the ground staff and tea ladies.

It pisses me off how all we will hear now in the media is that ten Hag should be sacked, the abhorrent behaviour of the ownership is almost taboo.
a billion spent blah blah.

The Hilton

Yep, thought we played some good football going forward for quite long stretches. Rasmus and Mount both looked sharp. Eriksen was dominant after the break.

Defensively, our formation and selections are very confusing to me.

Amrabat was brought in to help shield the back 4 since Casemiro doesn't quite have the legs, right? We could have just shifted Amrabat central (instead of Mejbri), Lindelof to LB, and started Harry next to Varane.

Both of Galatasaray's first two goals happened because our CBs had to step into midfield, which they would not have had to do if we had an extra deep-lying midfielder in front of our back line.

So yea, very strange selection for me once again.
I don't agree with your assessment of their goals. The first one Dalot made several errors in a row; dropping too deep, getting ragdolled by Zaha, not getting enough on the block, but Varane was close to Dalot the entire time and could easily have taken the ball away, he just wrongly assumed Dalot would handle it. He isn't to blame, but I'd like to have seen him take more responsibility.

The second one Amrabat got turned (unfortunate as he'd been really good up until then), Lindelof challenged the striker who held him off and played the ball past him, and then he failed to get back into position. The midfielders that were playing in front of our back line (at this point it was Casemiro and Eriksen) were still there, they also didn't get back to fill the gap Lindelof had left.

I have no issue with the selection, that didn't lose us the match tonight, a cacophony of individual errors did.

Polar

The thing is, we haven't been shite. Tonight we were totally dominant, and were undone by long balls and terrible concentration.
Believe it or not we're actually playing alright bar individual disasterclasses.
Yep, thought we played some good football going forward for quite long stretches. Rasmus and Mount both looked sharp. Eriksen was dominant after the break.
Have a nice journey and good luck:cool:

Stookie

Nurse bell end
A simple case of not taking the chances. Had plenty to win this game. Couple that with shit defending and it’s a recipe for disaster

justsomebloke

When you think about it - it's pretty fascinating how we conceded so little during the LvG/Mou days. Part of me misses that now. If either of them would have had some of the forward/mids line we have now at that time, we might have been in a much better position today. Even though it's still short on quality.
What's even more fascinating is how we conceded so little LAST SEASON. With the same players, same system, same manager.

The Hilton

Possibly a half-full glass of water look at our current predicament but I don't disagree with everything you said here. The only games so far where we looked terrible collectively from start to finish were Wolves opening week and Palace last weekend.
I don't think those games were terrible either, the Wolves one we were very open but also had a load of high turnovers, and Palace we were undone by a parked bus but still created enough to win the game. They weren't great by any means, and there's clearly work to do on our concentration levels, but every match we've lost could quite easily have (and in tonight's case absolutely should have) gone the other way.

Who gives a...

Fernandes - like one of those jelly bean boxes where some of the flavours are things like strawberry or delicious ice cream, but others are things like unwashed socks or getting a cactus shoved up your bum.
Well as bad as tonights result has been, least I didn't buy a box of jelly beans from where you buy yours from. Silver linings and all that.

The Hilton

Yeah, I agree with all of that - I think we are probably just differing on the definition of 'shite'. If a team is making lots of individual errors, and losing concentration at crucial times then I would argue that is shite. But completely agree that our attacking play tonight was promising, and we've looked good in spells in lots of our games so far. However, we were undoubtedly shite against Wolves, in the second half against Spurs, and in periods of most of our other games. As I said in my earlier post though, I think that there are a lot of extenuating factors at play here.
Oh I agree we've had some really poor periods in several matches, but I still think the main reason for that is that players are adjusting to the new system. Wolves we simply weren't pressing cohesively (but even then had a load of high turnovers, which we wasted), Spurs we lost our concentration and stopped pressing, reverting back to long balls for Rashford, and similar to other periods.

We absolutely need to work on concentration levels - some errors can be put down to muscle memory, for example it's possible that Lindelof allowing the ball to run through for the winner tonight was so used to being deeper as we have been since he joined the club - but Onana's CL errors have no such explanation, nor do the various goals we've conceded where players have just failed to track runners.

always_hoping

70 minutes played

2-1 in front
Shots on goal United 13 Galatasaray 6
Shots on Target United 5 Galatasaray 1
Passes 356 v 286

Rest of the match 71st to 97th minute (played 20 mins with 10 men)

Outscored 0-2
Shots on goal United 3 Galatasaray 9
Shots on Target United 0 Galatasaray 3
Passes United 104 Galatasaray 94

GledTheRed

/don't think so.

If I saw him I would ask him what the feck is going on between his damn ears. Like dude is fecking up all over the place. I really like him, but feck me this was terrible.

Can't put shit on ETH when you have players being so dumb. Nothing and no one is gonna be able to change that (sigh).
He needs to not play them or sub them off.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
What's even more fascinating is how we conceded so little LAST SEASON. With the same players, same system, same manager.
It wasn't the same system or same players last ssason tbf.

Last season Varane is the only one in that back 5 and Eriksen or Fred are in midfield alongside Casemiro at least helping to keep the pressure off it.

I mean you don't have to spend that long watching Dalot or Lindelof to work out it isn't a great idea to have them doing actual defending. Amrabat isn't a left back. If you didn't know he wasn't and watched a game where he played there, you'd definitely know that he wasn't. Onana - I thought we needed to replace De Gea but he's just doing all the stuff De Gea did that made me think this, except hes condensed a season's worth of it into one third of a champions league group stage.

Duncan the Great

To quote Roy Keane: "It's his JOB!" He had a great game individually, but that is NOT progress no matter how much copium you huff. It's not just down to bad luck or injury, the manager has royally fecked us with his bad squad building and tactics.
Agree completely. ETH is out of his depth by the proverbial mile. It is blatantly obvious he is not a motivator and his signings in the main are very questionable. The formation and style of play is unrecognisable from one game to another, with the only constant being the goals they give away. Let's be honest last seasons success if that's what to call it was very much fortuitous and was hardly achieved by cintilating performances. And one thing is certain the performances are swiftly getting worse and whilst a change of coach does not guarantee success that is not reason in keeping a known failure who has no idea how to alter things.

Wazzaduke33

Just read these facts on Sky Sports, ETH is creating new lows weekly, it’s nauseating

Man Utd's misery in numbers
  • Manchester United have opened a Champions League campaign with consecutive defeats for the first time.
  • Manchester United have lost six of their 10 matches in all competitions this season. They have also conceded 18 goals in 10 matches in all competitions. That is their most at this stage since 1966.
  • This was Galatasaray's first away win in the competition since a 3-2 victory against Schalke in the last 16 in March 2013, and the first time they had scored in a Champions League away match since November 2015 against Benfica, going seven matches in the competition on the road without scoring before tonight.

steffyr2

It wasn't the same system or same players last ssason tbf.

Last season Varane is the only one in that back 5 and Eriksen or Fred are in midfield alongside Casemiro at least helping to keep the pressure off it.

I mean you don't have to spend that long watching Dalot or Lindelof to work out it isn't a great idea to have them doing actual defending. Amrabat isn't a left back. If you didn't know he wasn't and watched a game where he played there, you'd definitely know that he wasn't. Onana - I thought we needed to replace De Gea but he's just doing all the stuff De Gea did that made me think this, except hes condensed a season's worth of it into one third of a champions league group stage.
I'm still amazed that we decided to trade DDG in on someone new. With a whole team of new players needed, this was the change we went with.

I assume the boys with the jobs get a cut of the deals btw, and that's why we never sign any low $$ players.

Oh, and Onana is the slowest player I've ever seen. He should definitely stay on his end of the field.

ExoduS

My expectations are so low that I can’t be disappointed. We scored two goals and head a lead twice ! I guess we were just unlucky.

NZT-One

The thing is, we haven't been shite. Tonight we were totally dominant, and were undone by long balls and terrible concentration.
Is there a chance, that you were thinking that we played dominant or dominated opponents in earlier games this season? I am not sure but it could be. At this point, I learned the lesson, you are for sure using this word differently to me (and a few others). Each to their own of course, but I guess it is what makes some debates a bit difficult.

Fyi: I don't know what has been dominant today. We didn't suck all game. We were alright without really mounting too much pressure (bar a few short instances). Unfortunately this is progress for us so I am with you, I didn't think, todays match was that abysmal, it boiled down to individual events (guess we have to add Hojlunds great goal there as well, as a defender slipped at the beginning of the move). To me, dominating means that you are controlling the opponent, you deny him chances against you and you can easily generate ones for yourself. Our defense is really shaky these days so the first part is debatable but we struggle with the 2nd part, a few chances here and there isn't the same. Same goes for possession without penetration - if your opponent knows, you can do feck all with the ball and then hands it to you, who is in control, you or the opponent?
Gala isn't a great team but showing the right spirit got them a result against us. And it wasn't just being lucky, they should have won with even one goal more. The result hurts as I think, overall we weren't that bad but were done hard by individual errors.

Maybe you can describe, what you mean?

Todd

By the way, why did we wear black for this?

Once I saw that I knew it was gonna go bad.

OrcaFat

Agree completely. ETH is out of his depth by the proverbial mile. It is blatantly obvious he is not a motivator and his signings in the main are very questionable. The formation and style of play is unrecognisable from one game to another, with the only constant being the goals they give away. Let's be honest last seasons success if that's what to call it was very much fortuitous and was hardly achieved by cintilating performances. And one thing is certain the performances are swiftly getting worse and whilst a change of coach does not guarantee success that is not reason in keeping a known failure who has no idea how to alter things.
I don’t think this is right. We’ve set out to play the same style every match, more or less. The execution/ application is mixed but I put that down to disruptions in the personnel and players getting used to the system. The performances aren’t getting worse - we look better game by game and it’s only the silly errors and a lack of individual quality up front (even signs of improvement there) that are costing us now.

EtH is absolutely not out of his depth. He is understandably confused by the errors and I’m not sure what he can do about it. But shit happens. He just needs to keep plugging away at the big picture and keep doing his job.

I still think the results will come and then guaranteed the performances will appear to be much better. In fact we are already playing pretty well but it never seems that way when you give away cheap goals and lose.

The Hilton

Is there a chance, that you were thinking that we played dominant or dominated opponents in earlier games this season? I am not sure but it could be. At this point, I learned the lesson, you are for sure using this word differently to me (and a few others). Each to their own of course, but I guess it is what makes some debates a bit difficult.

Fyi: I don't know what has been dominant today. We didn't suck all game. We were alright without really mounting too much pressure (bar a few short instances). Unfortunately this is progress for us so I am with you, I didn't think, todays match was that abysmal, it boiled down to individual events (guess we have to add Hojlunds great goal there as well, as a defender slipped at the beginning of the move). To me, dominating means that you are controlling the opponent, you deny him chances against you and you can easily generate ones for yourself. Our defense is really shaky these days so the first part is debatable but we struggle with the 2nd part, a few chances here and there isn't the same. Same goes for possession without penetration - if your opponent knows, you can do feck all with the ball and then hands it to you, who is in control, you or the opponent?
Gala isn't a great team but showing the right spirit got them a result against us. And it wasn't just being lucky, they should have won with even one goal more. The result hurts as I think, overall we weren't that bad but were done hard by individual errors.

Maybe you can describe, what you mean?
I completely disagree with your assessment of the match. We created tons of chances, scored 2, had a goal disallowed, it took tons of last ditch defending from Galatasaray to keep us out for as long as they did. If you take away the penalty, then even with the chances they had on the break against 10 men, we had a better xG, and that doesn't include the offside goal, nor Rashford ignoring a 1 on 1 with the near post open. We created tons of chances tonight.

As for control, we were in total control until the red card, and were undone by silly mistakes at the back. Galatasaray created nothing that wasn't handed to them, all 3 goals were gifts from basic individual errors by us, as was us going down to 10 men. Our defenders not getting very basic headed clearances in has nothing to do with their spirit, they rolled the dice and hit 6's every time.

Drz

Us conceding seems to just mean so much more than one goal at the moment, it's like a goal and a half with the effect it has.
Totally, and it's become predictable too. Also felt the players looked visibly nervous today. I am afraid it will be more of the same at the weekend.

Judas

Open to offers
A mess of a performance. Our mental weakness is worrying. We looked defeated when we went behind, which isn't really on, we had more than enough time to turn it around, but we lacked belief.

The Hilton

I don’t think this is right. We’ve set out to play the same style every match, more or less. The execution/ application is mixed but I put that down to disruptions in the personnel and players getting used to the system. The performances aren’t getting worse - we look better game by game and it’s only the silly errors and a lack of individual quality up front (even signs of improvement there) that are costing us now.

EtH is absolutely not out of his depth. He is understandably confused by the errors and I’m not sure what he can do about it. But shit happens. He just needs to keep plugging away at the big picture and keep doing his job.

I still think the results will come and then guaranteed the performances will appear to be much better. In fact we are already playing pretty well but it never seems that way when you give away cheap goals and lose.
Some people just want to be angry, and do so without understand what they've been watching. We have absolutely been playing the same style so far this season, with a slight tweak in formation due to often enforced changes in personnel.

We do have a genuine issue with regards to concentration and individual errors, and it's something ETH needs to address because it's been killing us this season.

glasgow 21

On a nice note, Rasmus second goal still has me smiling. It was amazing..... :drool:
Can not be, as he is a ETH signing so has to be poor and hopefully this is a flash in the pan aka Rashford style and he will resort to being injured and average along with all of his other signings. You know thats what we all want.

OrcaFat

Some people just want to be angry, and do so without understand what they've been watching. We have absolutely been playing the same style so far this season, with a slight tweak in formation due to often enforced changes in personnel.

We do have a genuine issue with regards to concentration and individual errors, and it's something ETH needs to address because it's been killing us this season.
Yeah, true. Here’s hoping!

redmanx

I don't agree with your assessment of their goals. The first one Dalot made several errors in a row; dropping too deep, getting ragdolled by Zaha, not getting enough on the block, but Varane was close to Dalot the entire time and could easily have taken the ball away, he just wrongly assumed Dalot would handle it. He isn't to blame, but I'd like to have seen him take more responsibility.

The second one Amrabat got turned (unfortunate as he'd been really good up until then), Lindelof challenged the striker who held him off and played the ball past him, and then he failed to get back into position. The midfielders that were playing in front of our back line (at this point it was Casemiro and Eriksen) were still there, they also didn't get back to fill the gap Lindelof had left.

I have no issue with the selection, that didn't lose us the match tonight, a cacophony of individual errors did.
The way individual errors are always occurring is worrying, these are highly paid professionals ffs but they act like 5th rate players playing for a 5th rate pub team. How many times have lost a goal moments after scoring ourselves? How many times do we play well for 20 minutes but then switch off and allow the opposition to take control? And all this can happen at any stage of the match, beginning of a half, middle, end; these players are incapable of playing and concentrating for the full 90 minutes plus of a match.

Robaldo

So mentally draining; you spend all of last season clinging onto top four, get it and then you're on the brink after two games. What is the point?

Such a frustrating match and season so far.

NZT-One

I completely disagree with your assessment of the match. We created tons of chances, scored 2, had a goal disallowed, it took tons of last ditch defending from Galatasaray to keep us out for as long as they did. If you take away the penalty, then even with the chances they had on the break against 10 men, we had a better xG, and that doesn't include the offside goal, nor Rashford ignoring a 1 on 1 with the near post open. We created tons of chances tonight.

As for control, we were in total control until the red card, and were undone by silly mistakes at the back. Galatasaray created nothing that wasn't handed to them, all 3 goals were gifts from basic individual errors by us, as was us going down to 10 men. Our defenders not getting very basic headed clearances in has nothing to do with their spirit, they rolled the dice and hit 6's every time.
Yeah I think, that is then proof that we are all victims of our own bias's, isn't it (edit: not a slight, I mean both of us and everybody else probably as well)? Just FYI, flashscore has xG as 2.10 to 2.68 for Galatasary. Possession 52% for us, shots 16 to 15 for us, shots on target 5 to 4 to us...

I also checked the highlights again and chances were mostly equal. When you say we were good or we created "tons of chances" do you mean in comparison to ourselves or what?

I mean, don't know, maybe you want to see the positives because you back the manager and you want to see progress. It would be a good reason. I don't want to see him in the line of fire but not sure if bigging up average stuff is the best way to go. Don't get me wrong, I can see your points but I find it astonishing, how you can describe a match like that so enthusiastically. Good on you.

jesperjaap

Obviously shambolic defending from the whole back five inclding keeper....but that wasnt even the reason we lost this game for me.

Afgter the Palace game, Ten Hag said we hardly gave them any chances and were good until around the area where our decision making was really poor....DIdnt agree with that, but that was very much the case for me tonight,w e were ok with the ball.

So no this isnt an agenda blah blah blah......our biggest failure in this game was our abslutely woeful use of the ball in the final third where there wer egolden opporunities, we should have scored 6/7 goals this evening. Hoijlund for his brililat goals was sloppy a couple of times....but new young players early on at a new club, forget the fee that can be expected, he showed his real potential in severl other moments and overall was good.

Who were the two wasteful culprits yet again....yes Fernandes and especially Rashford. Rashfords ball for the goal was superb. I actually think he worked hard off of the ball pressing and coming back this evening, that was better....but he ran into players again, his decision making and general execution i the final third was awful yet again....and this jus tisnt bad form, its been like tht most of his career here, when he is scorign goals it isnt noticed.

And yes they may not be the worst players in the side, others are worse etc etc etc. But the main point is, these are our two star players, they are meant to be the difference makers, they are on the biggest wages....you saw tonight the consistency in that jsut isnt there, neither start for any of Europes biggest clubs, we have given both huge contracs when both have actually only performed here at the level they are hype to for maybe 10/20% of there career here, that isnt close to the levels we should expect and we are rewarding it, like we did with Pogba for example

Woziak

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on dude, the Sancho thing is entirely on Sancho.
Maybe but like Zlatan said you manager young rising stars at Ajax, it’s different from managing egoistical superstars at United and when we sell Jadon, he will go and do his stuff like he did at Dortmund for a cut price of £40m and bill effect games in the CL, yes it’s 90% on Jadon but ETH clearly has his favourites, let’s hope they don’t cost him his job.

Ten games in he’s lost 6 or 60%, there’s no shame losing to Arsenal, Spurs and Bayern away but losing at home to Brighton for the second year running, Palace and Galatasaray at Old Trafford after getting lucky against wolves and Forrest, this guy all of a sudden looks as much out of his depth as Frank De Boer did at palace, another Dutch coach obsessed with Ajax system and Dutch football , he lost 4 out of 5 then got sacked ?

Man of the Match

Rasmus Hojlund image Rasmus Hojlund 94% of 279 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 308 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Galatasaray win
  • Draw