PL L FA Premier League

Liverpool 4:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Tue, 19 April 2022

Superunknown

If any of the players start moping or saying shit in interviews, I swear to Satan that I'll reach through this screen and slap the cnuts. Unacceptable performance. They're far too soft. Wish somebody would come in right now and Kindergarten Cop them, the tw*ts.

Josh 76

13 fecking goals these scouse feckers have scored against us in the last 3 league games. Just get your head around that.

THIRTEEN GOALS in 3 games !!!!

Judas

Open to offers
It's an incredibly unlikeable lazy disgusting bunch. I honestly hope 99% are let go, even if it means next season we have to rely on kids. These players are a total disgrace.

mjstokes85

It’s clear that so many of these players are not on the same page, I can’t help but feel there is a huge divide between Bruno and Maguire in particular.
I thought Sancho looked decent today, nice to see Phil Jones play too, other than that and the Hannibal cameo this went exactly as most of us expected it to.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Thankfully I had an actual football game to play and missed this. Reading the thread, I guess my below prediction was kind of right then? :p

We might if the players actually put a shift in and chase balls. Oh who am I kidding, Rashford will stand there hand on hips after losing the ball on the counter for a 10th time, Pogba will moan at the ref when its clear as daylight he's committed a foul, and Maguire will feck up somewhere.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Bruno saying the difference is they are fighting for the title and we are fighting for nothing.

What about fighting for a bit of pride?
Bruno needs reminding that he is fighting for the fans that show up at the stadium and that should be all the motivation he should possibly need.

Deanor44

I have tried to cut Ralf some slack because of the utter garbage set of player and circumstances he inherited but it has reached a point now where he is becoming a part of the problem. The decision making recently has been desperately poor like his team. Pogba, Matic, Jlinz, Mata will all be gone next season yet they contine to be part of squad and play. Maguire and Rashford as sooo damaged by this season they need to be removed from the squad and told to go away and get their head sorted. Players who are playing with them know whats coming so its impossible to keep covering for them.With top 4 done and Europa league next season not really a benefit to this team Ralf needs to make big decisions and start playing players who at least will put in a shift and bring some sort of energy to the team. What is happening is damaging the fans loyalty to the club with words such as hatred being used and the whole picture has become utterly toxic.
Also while the imminent announcement of ETH might lift spirits I hope people rememer the crap he is walking into and try to give him the chance and time to make changes. People will say it might take two years and four windows to begin to fix what is wrong but I think it will take longer. The club will have to except taking big losses on players as well as being ruthless when it comes to doing what ETH needs from them. Also the need to get even decent hard working players into this squad is essential so all talk of Harry Kane, Haaland etc needs to stop until the rott has been fixed only then can you look to attract those game changers and not have to pay over the odds for them.

Linkincelt

De Gea , Sancho, Bruno, Elanga should play the rest of the season with the rest of the team make up of young players getting a chance. The others should just go now, at least with the younger players they want to be there and have some pride. They will try, not like that bunch of wasters!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Yes, this team has knocked the stuffing out of the support. There is nothing new to be said.
After a heavy defeat you’d get the “cannae take the strain Captain” message for about 25 minutes on here.

Now you can just access the site as usual as fans just accept it as the norm.

Blood Mage

Absolutely gobsmacked by Bruno's comments. He should never play for the club again. Imagine not giving a shit about performing against Liverpool as a Manchester United player.

I miss players like Ander Herrera and Rafael, I really do.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
So, over the 2 legs, the score is 9-0.
That's an average of 4.5 - 0, per game.
That's some achievement.

I hope the fans who keep predicting we will win, take note of this. We are absolute garbage, with our manager for some bizarre reason picking the worst players.

JackRowley

No, the worst side I saw was the team in early 70,s, relegated to div 2 they were truly awful.

Judas

Open to offers
Thought Bruno actually got what it was to be a Utd player? Doesn't bloody sound like it to me. His performances have been dog shit, especially when it matters.

Ten Hag has a ridiculous job on his hands. This bunch are rancid.

Leg-End

It speak volumes really that a United side can lose like that and not just nobody is surprised, I don’t think many actually give a shit.

No redeeming qualities at all, just a husk of a former glorious club.

Wing Attack Plan R

Every pass from Maguire is slow and behind the player he's passing to. He sets the tone from the back. Not good enough.
That is certainly an aspect of Maguire's game that drives me nuts. He looks up, sees who he should pass to, then doesn't pass, then throws his eyes as if he's passing somewhere else, THEN passes the ball to the player everyone knew all along was getting the ball. Except now the receiving player has no time on the ball.

Keep DeGea, Sancho, Elanga. Everyone else I won't miss. All our players in other positions are either too old to play every match, or they are not good enough. I guess hang on to AWB as a full back option, but really, our entire team could be replaced without having to search too far for players.

We are the Dog & Duck after spending a billion pounds.

Ollie Derbyshire

Totally pathetic display yet again, can’t even be arsed to play as a cohesive unit and cover each other, sprint or put and tackles in, may as well just roll over and have their belly’s rubbed.

Only good thing to come it of this season is Ralf saying it as it is and letting the players know they are simply not good enough.

During our dominant years Liverpool we’re always able to raise their game against us, we cant even do that.

MUFC OK

Lowest moment as United fan confirmed. This really is hell. Liverpool winning it all, chapeau as Ralf would say.

rk4utd

Charlatans - imposters - sacks of shite should be effing thrown from the crowd at the next few games. From telling my son that United haven’t ever lay down and died at Anfield in the 45 years I have supported them - we have got beaten there but never so heartlessly as this abomination of a football team.
I could say I’m not bothered - but I am…..they will announce Ten Hag tomorrow now in the their preprepared attempt to ‘show they care’….feck off to the lot of them….

yipthatman

So, over the 2 legs, the score is 9-0.
That's an average of 4.5 - 0, per game.
That's some achievement.

I hope the fans who keep predicting we will win, take note of this. We are absolute garbage, with our manager for some bizarre reason picking the worst players.
So they can be sold with little fuss. Last chance saloon for the starting 11 except DDG

arthurka

Can take a loss if players at least try and give it a go but this is just too much. Just feck off.

USREDEVIL

Most of these players are average EPL players, flattering to deceive. Only decent ones are De Gea, Ronaldo, Sancho. Bruno is alright but way out of form as is Shaw (he might be too far gone now). Need an insane clear out.

Chairman Steve

Switched off at half-time. It was so depressing to watch when you factor everything in like natural ability, what they get paid etc. Never seen so much ‘couldn’t give a feck’ attitude from a United team.

5 more games of dragging of feet from this absolutely loathsome squad.

Fridge chutney

ALTER TABLE Manchester_United
DROP COLUMN NMatic, MRashford, HMaguire, PPogba, AWBissaka, VLindelof,...

Feck it.

DROP DATABASE.

Embarrassing performance.

RedDevil@84

Absolutely gobsmacked by Bruno's comments. He should never play for the club again. Imagine not giving a shit about performing against Liverpool as a Manchester United player.

I miss players like Ander Herrera and Rafael, I really do.
Man Utd midfielder Bruno Fernandes, speaking to Sky Sports: "The fans don't deserve us to play this way. They deserve more from us. The way they stay and applaud us, they deserve more. We have to raise our level higher. It is what it is.

"I think everyone runs. I think there is effort from everyone. I don't think someone does not give 100%. We have to do it for ourselves, the clubs, the fans and everyone.

"We have to say things but that is kept in the dressing room. Now it is over we have to think of the next game.

"Liverpool is ready for the title. We are not. I don't need to be here saying about the difference of the level. We have to look at ourselves, from top to bottom and understand what is going wrong. We are competing until the end. Nobody can put down and think it is over. We have something to fight for."

RVN1991

We have opposing players taking the piss now and let's be honest the performance and result was not at all shocking at this point. I hate the glazers for what they've done to this club.

Player Ratings

3.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 313 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 17% Liverpool 5:0 Man Utd