PL L FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:1 West Bromwich Albion

Post-match discussion

Sun, 15 April 2018

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I feel bad for Vidic having to sit there and laugh this off. Pathetic.

DRM

Hahaha this is hilarious and tragic at the same time

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Nice work on the anti climatic end to the season for City. They probably aren't all together as a team because would expect United to win. So instead they turn up to work next with it all done and dusted. Not quite the same as winning on the pitch. The togetherness won't happen. The mercenaries will lose their buzz. Major decline on the cards for next season..... until another £1 billion or two is spent!

Mickfoley

Calm down, shit happens. We're still second and that's where we would've finished even with a different result today. Still plenty of easy games to finish second.

koop

How did this Nyom guy last that long without a yellow? I counted probably 4 yellows he should of had.

Even though we didn't play well, this referee was complete horse doodoo

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I've said this before and not ashamed to say it again, Mourinho needs to be sacked.

If you continue to fail to inspire the players and fail miserably tactically then there is no option to look for a new manager.

Woodzy

Unfortunately, miracle come backs away to the best team in the league mean diddly squat if you struggle against the worst team in the league at home.

suhaylah

Mourinho said that he was doing motivational sessions.. If that type of performance was the conséquence of these special sessions, he may as well stop coaching.

AndyJ1985

Jog about a bit, casually pass it side to side and backwards a few times, kick it out to Valencia, smash it in to the box and hope for the best, lose possession, and repeat.

fecking bellends

joedirt87

add this to another pathetic performance on the season, up there with the Huddersfield and Newcastle losses. This type of performance sums up so much of United under Mou. They roar back to defeat City and then lay this turd.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Please feck off to PSG you boring, arrogant, cowardly cnut.

You’ve turned us into the most boring team in the league, and we’re not even good as a trade off.

Please feck off.

finneh

Dreadful... However I quite like the fact that City have won it without playing, rather than having a party at Eastlands against Swansea.

Heinzesight

What a set of cnuts we have playing for us. Strolling around from the first minute. Only start playing when losing. Shower of shite from top to bottom. Pathetic.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
On to the FA Cup.

I can't recall one thing Sanchez did. Lingard did well with his runs. Foster obviously turns into Schmichael against us. Diabolical marking on their goal.

Ekeke

Sums up our season really, beaten by a Championship level team a week after beating City. We're 2nd, we need to stay there. But you do have to wonder at times how we've managed to stay there over the season. We can show up in a big game sometimes, but everyone has a chance against us.

cyberman

Looked like a pre season game.
Post season game maybe?

Looks like all eyes were on Spurs, we should have been better but this is a dead end to the season. Hopefully the likes if Ching gets playing time from here on in

Castia

Disgrace that.

We’ll struggle against Bournemouth as well considering we have the cup and will rest players.

We’re gonna feck up the second spot aren’t we.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Enjoy the championship you game raising cuxts. If I was a West Bromwich fan I'd be pissed off that my team has been so pathetic all season and then wins at Old Trafford.

As a United fan I'm pissed off because that shite again. So slow and pathetic.

rpitchfo

a real eye opening game for me personally. it's changed my perception of the whole season. Time and time again I've blamed tactics for the reason we look so soulless...but you know what today proves it's the players. They either don't give a shit or are having real problems coming together as a team.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Love it. United hate City that much that we let them win the (already theirs) Premier League trophy on a Sunday night at 6 onclock so they can’t properly celebrate. Mourinho you mastermind, getting one over on Pep again.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Horrible performance. Long long way away from being a top team. This side look incapable of winning a game 5-0 against anyone.

LoneStar

Well, the only match I'll be watching after this will be the FA cup ones. If we play like this agasint Spurs, it will be a depressing result.

Every single player was bad today. No passion, no drive. Thank you guys for handing City the title.

feck football.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Awful. I wanted to see progression in the quality of performance as the biggest game we have left loomed large on the horizon and got that sack of dogshit. West Brom played well and proved they are up for the battle of their lives under Darren Moore, we proved we're a bunch of pampered pricks who Jose is failing to get up for the job.

Not that it's that big of a deal given they were going to win it some time, but imagine snatching the title from them last week only to give it back in that fashion.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Haven't heard boos like that at OT at final whistle for a long time.

Could tell you guys weren't going to score after about 70 minutes, a very poor way to concede the league especially after last week.

Canagel

This is really funny. Undefendable shit show. We have a habit of following the highs with the lowest of the low. Mentally we're not cut to win the PL. This is the harsh reality. City have nothing to worry about next season if this something to go by. But west brom have heritage you know? They beat us 0-1 a few years ago as well.

Mailo

Bye bye Martial. Don't let the door hit you on your way out. No heart, no urgency, nothing from him.

No attacking patterns, no unity, it can't all be on the players.

sugar_kane

Lethargic, lazy crap.

Sticking all our attackers on and hoping for the best was pure Moyes.

Mata was awful, no idea how he stayed on. In fairness, no-one had a good game today.

ClosetDevil

Really unacceptable performance. Hard to know which United team is showing up on the day. Too inconsistent. But today was pretty dire. Almost felt that I was watching that game where we were under Moyes and put in some 90+ crosses?

Player Ratings

3.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 327 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Brom win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 38% Man Utd 3:0 West Brom
  • 21% Man Utd 4:0 West Brom