PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:0 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Post-match discussion

Sat, 01 February 2020

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Bruno impressed, team were crap.

Match Fans let us all down with failed protest.

Even Ed couldnt be bothered.

M4YON

Mata and Perreria are pointless. James wasn’t much better

Fred was good, Shaw was good, Maguire was good. Bruno looked decent enough.

Surprised Ole took so long to whip Mata and James off, really starting to question if James is actually anything more than the welsh Walcott.
He's not even been here an entire season and started off phenomenally, relax. We have a habit of making good players shite at the moment but Dan James is good enough to play for us I think probably just as a squad player once we actually have someone capable of playing RW/RF.

Coops73

Ok result. I saw signs of progress. Basis of a good team developing here.

Just need our build up play to be bit faster, less two touch and more one pass in final third. Players like Fred, AWB and Mcguire have become very consistent, just need Martial, Bruno and others to get into form.
You’re high, that’s cool, it’s Saturday.

Yakuza_devils

Even if we signed Haaland I don't think he will make any difference with Ole tactic.

Ole tactic need 12 World class players to work.

Dempsey19

If there was an award for headless chickens .. our club would win hands down. Pereira is atrocious and prob will never start a premier league game once everyone else is fit. James looked woeful too.

The less I say about Martial the better.

MichaelB1807

We should get rid of Martial whilst we can still make some money from him. What a waste of space. Lazy, ineffective, looks disinterested. He isn't even a luxury player, luxury players tend to do at least one good thing a match. So boring to watch us at the moment, but I am hoping Bruno changes that.

Croftona7

Pereira, Martial, James, Shaw, Mata absolutely dreadful along with Wan Bissaka going forward, pitiful lack of movement and imagination, they are mid table players, I don't care if Tony has the odd moment of magic, he ain't good enough.

ShinjiNinja26

A combination of having too many average to shit players and a poor coach leads us to results like this time and time again. Until that changes don’t expect anything different.

Bruno had a good game, can see he’s a level above everyone around him, forwards offered him next to nothing. Our movement in the final 3rd is pathetic and that’s a coaching issue.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Honestly what can we're do? Do we simply need a new manager? Or sign gifted attackers.

Only positives were bruno and the two centre backs who were excellent.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
This team needs creative wingers. Its to static up front. Next summer a CM, and winger(s) are a must. Pereira lacks the physical attributes to start at midfield hence why he has to foul his opponent(s) frequently. Pogba most likely will leave after this year.

Needed next transfer window
-CM (Pogba most probably out)
-RW/LW (Daniel james lacks the creativity, but can still be a good squad option).
-2D striker (With Martial you never know, any injury and this team lacks goals, hence another striker being neccesary next season).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Matic's red card really limited us today, having to include Pereira instead completely unbalanced the team, no excuse for Solskjaer not to change things sooner though, don't know what on earth he was thinking. Shaw and Wan-Bissaka typically were great defensively but not so great going forward, soon as Traore went off I'd have brought Williams on personally. Bar one bad moment vs Jimenez, Maguire was fantastic again. Martial and James are playing dreadfully, need benching ASAP.

Fred was excellent again. Solid debut for Fernandes, nothing spectacular but the quality is there for all to see. it may go unnoticed but DDG's looking solid again which is a big sigh of relief. Mata was alright.

Crimson King

I wish it was possible to never play Wolves again. It's always such a fecking tedious chore of a game.

It's been hard enough to keep my passion for football stoked since Fergie retired, but then we play Wolves and I just want to stamp out the embers and take up cricket or something.

Didn't deserve to win, didn't deserve to lose. Same old story.

Cypherage

Inappropriate Content
Woeful, spineless, the usual really, Jimmy Saville had more penetration then these clowns we have, look so slow in the build up, awful when anywhere near the opposition's box, look clueless.

Martial might as well have been on the bench today, lazy,laboured,useless, James should have stayed at home, and Andreas well the fact that we still play him say's it all.

AWB needs to learn to cross a ball, if his crossing was as good as his tackling the right side would not seem to dead.

Shaw actually had a decent game, and Bruno looked alright, Fred was ok,Maguire decent game.

Le Red

On a more serious note. We kept a clean sheet and Maguire was immense. Mata put in a shift, Bruno looked decent. And we are keeping up with Chelsea.
On a serious note. You're delusional if you really took anything positive from this game.
We are not showing any improvement. We already knew Bruno was good. But it's not enough to throw him into the pitch with no clue.
Also, clean sheets won't make us reach UCL. We are shambles and our manager played a big part in it.
No more excuses.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Maguire and Bruno good.

Everyone else meh.

Yet again, Lord Pereira produces feck all the whole game except giving away fouls. This guy is absolutely awful. I didn’t realise Martial was actually playing?

Clueless in the final 3rd, shite attack, no composure whatsoever and Ole happy to watch that for 70 minutes with a deadpan expression. No emotion. No passion.

Watching this club is a chore now.

All I can hope is that Bruno inspires some folk running off him in the next games so he can feed them a pass rather than them standing behind a Wolves player hoping for the miracle of spontaneous combustion to allow the ball to roll through to them.

Yet another chance to close the gap to Chelsea goes by us. 35pts from 25 games is abysmal.

Gordon S

10 points above relegation zone. Not worried yet but if this form continues we might be in for a scare.

Horrible performance today.

Dearg hÉireann

That was as boring a game as I've seen this season and there's been plenty involving United.
No sign of any coaching plan from Ole, playing players out of their natural position, hope for the best. God it's awful to watch and even worse is the realisation that it's not getting better any time soon.

sparx99

We just aren't particularly good at any part of the game. We don't have lots of good passers. We don't have great dribblers. We don't have clinical forwards. Our defense is good but not great.

We are just average.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wolves are fekkin awful on the eye. Not that they should role over and play dead but fek me one of the most defensive teams in the league. As soon as they lose the ball a back 5 with two sitting midfielders and narrow lines

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Pereira, Martial, James, Shaw, Mata absolutely dreadful along with Wan Bissaka going forward, pitiful lack of movement and imagination, they are mid table players, I don't care if Tony has the odd moment of magic, he ain't good enough.
Are you sure? Championship level and I usually defend our players.

bondsname

Can we do something about the injury-time problem? Surely 4 minutes of added time isn't enough? And we only played about a minute. It's a major issue and it's insane nothing has been done about it.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
On a more serious note. We kept a clean sheet and Maguire was immense. Mata put in a shift, Bruno looked decent. And we are keeping up with Chelsea.
We can keep up with Chelsea till the end of the season and then miss out. We need to overtake them, I doubt we will with the current management team Ole is clueless, you can see it on every match that is on TV. Sat there on the bench with Carrick and McKenna. All 3 look like they have a better chance to get piles than they have of winning any trophy worth anything.

Swivel Hips

I have to say I was totally underwhelmed once again . Wolves had better players who where more skilful and better organised. Don’t get me started on Andreas and Martial, absolutely awful. I’m afraid as much as I love Ole he has no idea how to motivate the team, once again the opposition manager was on the touch line urging his team on, Uniteds bench just sat there shrugging their shoulders. It’s simply not good enough. This season has gone so let’s get to the summer get a top manager and. I’ve forward. I fear if we don’t we will be another 30 years before we win the the again.
by that time Liverpool will have 40 titles.

Mark Pawelek

We need a head coach who knows how to, you know, coach a team.
Director of football is more urgent. If we had a good DoF he'd be able to find us a top manager. As it is, without a DoF, we're relying on Woodward to find a manager. I don't trust him to do that.

Alek M

Da manic one
This was a hard game to play. Wolves are a smart team with a midfield that is better than ours. They did not allow much space on the wings either. No chance for Martial in the center of the box.

I thought our defense was outstanding. Maguire and Lindelof were great to step in. AWB gave us the ball few times, but then recovered. Fred won some good battles in midfield. Bruno had a good shot, did few unnecessary passes, and was in the way a bit. Probably needs to adjust the speed and positioning. Mata did well to make some good smart passes.

We needed few lucky bounces that did not go our way. In general I am pleased with this performance given that our two best midfielders and our striker were out.

We need somebody like Traore out wide. Daniel James might be quick, but he is also weak and gets pushed out of the way.

Andreas needs to go...Lingard too...

We need a proper striker even with Rashford coming back from injury.

Schmeichel=God

Positionally, for a team that tries to attack, I have never seen a worse team.

It is on a par with your local neighbourhood kickabout. It is embarrassing, a disgrace to this club, and it lies with the coaching...yet again.

Moyes couldn't score. Neither could LvG. Mourinho's football was awful. Now Ole. Each manager may not have had their ideal squad, but the lack of basic movement, positioning and in game intelligence is diabolical.

Let's go for Chris Wilder in the summer.

mu4c_20le

On a serious note. You're delusional if you really took anything positive from this game.
We are not showing any improvement. We already knew Bruno was good. But it's not enough to throw him into the pitch with no clue.
Also, clean sheets won't make us reach UCL. We are shambles and our manager played a big part in it.
No more excuses.
Alright then:lol:

48 hours

Boring, the match going fans are boring, the only thing i was looking forward to was a walk out but as usual utter bollocks, this shite would not happen at Liverpool.
be fair, the fans there were probably out to sleep by watching that and so missed the walk out

Man of the Match

Harry Maguire image Harry Maguire 28% of 322 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

5.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 317 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Wolves win
  • Draw