Posts that were actually made on the day we beat Roma 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halftrack

Cheers for reminding me how average Roma are and how shite we were in the first half. Controversial stuff.
We were the better team up until they got their second. Still, we saw the half out and then fecking smashed them.

Ever heard about a game of two halves? This wasn't one. Roma had about a dozen or so minutes where they looked like they knew what they were doing, the rest of the time we were easily the better team.

Halftrack

Calling out posters is poor form, for comments made in the heat of the moment. Not sure what purpose this thread serves. Should be locked.
In an ideal world, we'd limit it to calling out the posters that spill out of the match thread to pollute the mains with their match thread quality posts, but I'm not too fussed.

MattyLT

In fairness, a typical Manchester United performance under Ole goes something like this.

MoskvaRed

Very good result but, at the end of the day, it’s the also ran’s competition. Roma are 7th in Serie A. This isn’t 2007...

RedDevil@84

These name and shame threads should be locked. Half of the posters have a go at DDG, Lindelof, Maguire, Fred, McT, Rashford, Pogba every game. They are just waiting for one mistake to say "I told you so. Throw him out"

Relem

Ha! Made me chuckle. Wonder if the blue noses were as negative as this sorry lot when they were a goal down at half-time the other day...

Eriku

Didn't know that to be fair, wasn't about to click on every quote!

People who rush to the usual threads to talk shite in the middle of the match are odd, but it is always the same suspects generally.
Yeah, it’s why I’m not quoting Rousseau in their defence ;P I want people only looking for proof of Ole being shit to pipe down, they’re sounding like flat earthers at this point.

killerboi2

Yep, nothing really new here. This isn't the first time fans have maligned Ole's name and it definitely won't be the last.

SirScholes

No I'll be happy when we win of course, especially If we beat Arsenal in the final but for me personally. This team is capable of winning the big prizes.

Think we missed out on massive opportunity of winning the CL this season, there is noway every team in Europe can be as bad as they have been this season
Need to see the bigger picture, every single team is being battered by fixtures
One team has been ok and they have a squad full of first teamers

we’ve been fantastic at times this season, if we finish with some silver ware and have a strong end of prem campaign it’ll be the best since fergie
It’s worth celebrating

*we are also a team in Europe playing under the same conditions

Wayne's World

Need to see the bigger picture, every single team is being battered by fixtures
One team has been ok and they have a squad full of first teamers

we’ve been fantastic at times this season, if we finish with some silver ware and have a strong end of prem campaign it’ll be the best since fergie
It’s worth celebrating
Look not saying If we win the trophy I won't celebrate it. Of course I will I'm a fan and want the club to do well but we need to be aiming bigger. If we fall out of the group-stage again in the CL next season and in this competition I'll cry. We are far too good to be in it, with Ole or without.

Also, it looks like we could play Arsenal in the final so we HAVE to win

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
People love an opportunity to bash Ole. Some of them would have been disappointed at us smashing them 6-2 in the end.

OmarUnited4ever

But they didn't. The first time they got the ball in the box they got gifted a penalty, then they scored with thier only other meaningful attack. We had more ball, more chances, more possession in thier half. Going in 2-1 down really didn't reflect that first half.
Agree with the bolded part, but for some reason their 2nd goal pissed me off alot, even after we scored 4 goals in the 2nd half & smashed them, their 2nd goals still pissed me off the whole time

RobertoBaggio99

This thread is needed to teach our reactionary fans that being reactionary is embarrassing.

Posh Red

You would think this season of all seasons posters would learn to hold on before laying into the team/manager too much. Personally I expect these second half performances now. They’ve become the norm.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He seems like such a cheeky fkcer, it's great :lol: :lol:
wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't take a look around at the fan forums. He just strikes me as someone who always wants to know everybody's business :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.