Predict the date the Ole gets Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne's World

I just seen our fixture list for the next 6 weeks. Jesus it's horrific bad

There's no way he's going to survive this, we could literally be still on 3 points after 7-8 games

Tel074

Ole won't be getting another CB so soon and he really shouldn't. The madness of that Maguire signing is going to be felt for a while. He should be given a right winger however. Whether that's Sancho or someone else .
It was Woodward who signed Maguire haha you are talking as if it was Ole and he doesn't deserve another one .. This is my whole point people need to look beyond the managers we have had and look directly where the problem is .

Tel074

What about our horrible fitness levels, or the fact that after two years we still can't build up from the back, or press, or play in an organised attack. Any of those things Ole's fault?
We had been doing all those things last season but our lack of squad killed us in the end .. I've no idea why we have been so bad but the players look a million miles from what they had been last season . Even Bruno looks poor the past while

BlahRules

End of November OGS will be sacked and I feel sorry for him. The man was never backed.

Greck

It was Woodward who signed Maguire haha you are talking as if it was Ole and he doesn't deserve another one .. This is my whole point people need to look beyond the managers we have had and look directly where the problem is .
Am sure you didn't mind Ole taking credit for the Maguire signing when he was playing well. Now you're washing Ole's hand of it

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
It won't make sense to Sack Ole.

Guy got the most out of the team last season. Towards the end player ran out of steam and the bench was too weak in comparison to first 11.

This season Ole should have got more players. Sancho, CB etc.

Chief123

I feel for Ole big time. I’ve always been of the mindset that Ole remains while we continue to progress. As soon as we show signs of regression then it’s a time to look at someone else who can take us to another level.

Sadly, Ole has been thrown under the bus by our inept board. It’s always the manager that pays for it and I can see him gone before Christmas.

ReallyUSA

Thank you! They were Monitor FC before Ole was even thought of as a manager for us.

ReallyUSA

It won't make sense to Sack Ole.

Guy got the most out of the team last season. Towards the end player ran out of steam and the bench was too weak in comparison to first 11.

This season Ole should have got more players. Sancho, CB etc.
I am starting to believe that was the plan all along. After that run, they couldn't get him anyone besides a LB and an aging Cavani who is getting paid more than everyone in the dressing room. Which will certainly go over fecking well right?

Tel074

Am sure you didn't mind Ole taking credit for the Maguire signing when he was playing well. Now you're washing Ole's hand of it
Only a idiot would think Ole paid 80 million for Maguire . A manager give his list of targets and the people above him get the players .
LVG has stated he didn't ask for Falcao or Di Maria I wonder if Ole signed those 2 as well

RUCK4444

I feel for Ole big time. I’ve always been of the mindset that Ole remains while we continue to progress. As soon as we show signs of regression then it’s a time to look at someone else who can take us to another level.

Sadly, Ole has been thrown under the bus by our inept board. It’s always the manager that pays for it and I can see him gone before Christmas.
This. And I’ve posted before, that will be the turning point for me.

Enough is enough, not allowing myself to become emotionally invested for this crew of cowboys to rape the club of its wealth while sacking managers after not backing them.

The knee jerk fanbase allow that to become their get out clause every time they sell the club short.

el3mel

Only a idiot would think Ole paid 80 million for Maguire . A manager give his list of targets and the people above him get the players .
LVG has stated he didn't ask for Falcao or Di Maria I wonder if Ole signed those 2 as well
Ole pretty much said Maguire was his top priority in this summer when we signed him.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...ry-maguire-was-his-number-one-transfer-target

“I'm delighted that we got Harry in,” Ole told reporters. “He's going to be great for this club. He was my number one target, and of course it took some time, but it does sometimes take time.

Tel074

passing-wind

And what has Poch won at Spurs in 5 years? Think he would do better without backing? Doubt it.
Poch wasn't exactly backed at Tottenham either. I'd understand your sentiment if we had a squad that was severely lacking but as it stands we have one of the best squads in the league. It will take a coach to muster a plan out of the players we have. Solskjaer's prior conduct in the league saw him relegated with Cardiff while that's not an adjudication to all he can achieve there's a question of "how far can he take this team" and he might have already concluded this question last season.

AJ Bullet

I hope he survives as that means we will have had some good results and performances and who doesnt want Ole to succeed. (maybe the board?!?!)

Looking at the fixture list I reckon after the Arsenal loss 1 November.

crackers0seven

When top 4 is out of reach mathematically.. Late in season. Around mid to late march I reckon. Ed will hold onto him til then

DarkXaero

Yes we all know that .. The point is Maguire is ridiculed because of the fee and that's Woodward and co.
A manager give his wish list he has zero say in fees etc . If we had got Maguire for 40/50 mil he would be seen as a excellent signing
So you think Ole wasn't aware that we were going to pay 80 mill for Maguire, before we actually paid it? That Ole didn't have the option to say "no, that's way too much for Maguire, lets sign a cheaper option, and we'll invest the remaining money elsewhere"?

Stop acting like Ole was some naïve idiot here who didn't give his greenlight for those moves. I mean Ole definitely is clueless when it comes to many things, but he's not that naïve :lol:

Steve 007

Klopp built a cl winning squad with less total spending. Ole spent 200m just to get outplayed by crystal palace
Klopp got outplayed by Aston Villa.
Yes I agree we’ve had a poor start to the season but both Klopp and Guardiola are in the same boat. Get a grip, yes they’ve won things but so will Ole we hope.

Last edited:

wolvored

The next 4 games in the prem, forget Ch Lge, are Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton. If we lose 3/4 then I think he will be gone. I think at the latest by xmas. Whats happened since the restart is a disgrace. They all seem to have regressed.

Name Changed

weso26
If Newcastle give us a beating which we realistically got in the first 3 games, then I think he will be gone.

wolvored

Hopefully he doesn’t.

No manager in the world would be successful in that job right now.

Anyone calling for his head has forgotten the values and principles of our great club, we do not want to become a Chelsea, we have ridiculed clubs like them for years for the way they sack their managers, let’s support him and aim our anger elsewhere.
Yes but Chelsea won titles and cups regularly sacking their managers. So we should just stick with a manager who is clearly not good enough to coach a team to win titles just because we are Man Utd? Ron Atkinson should still be in charge then.

lilcurt

After the Everton game. Can see us only picking up a win against Newcastle until then and even that is touch and go.

El-Manos

He might not be a tactical genius but I do feel for him. He wasn’t backed at all after getting that third spot. We were all excited for the new season.

monosierra

Klopp got outplayed by Aston Villa.
Yes I agree we’ve had a poor start to the season but both Klopp and Guardiola are in the same boat. Get a grip, yes they’ve one things but so will Ole we hope.
Ole has never demonstrated that he is able to build a team with discipline, organization, and flair. Face it, he was hired because he was a great player for us. In Pep's case, you could argue that he has had the GOAT and hundreds of millions to spend. But Klopp has managed to do more with less and has managed to develop and attract players through his deserved reputation as one of the more forward-thinking and results-proven manager. How long more can his style last remains a question mark but the man has delivered the CL and titles in England and Germany.

wolvored

What’s poch won?
What’s klopp won? 7-2
What’s Gaurdiola won? 5-2

I remember us getting beat for the 3rd game in a row under Fergie at Newcastle, I think 5-0
the press called it a crisis but we won the league that year over Newcastle by 7 points.
Whats Klopp and Guardiola won? You are joking right?

lilcurt

He might not be a tactical genius but I do feel for him. He wasn’t backed at all after getting that third spot. We were all excited for the new season.
I agree with this, however I have lost a bit of sympathy as I think he has been quite cowardly in not calling out the board on transfers, instead pretending everything is rosey.

Status
Not open for further replies.