Predict the date the Ole gets Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

passing-wind

There's no chance Solskjaer will be sacked mid-season unless he does something that's considered gross misconduct in some way or another. It will likely be at the end of the 2021 season when / if top four is not a possibility.

Greck

Can't people see it matters not if we sack Ole because we will still have these fecking idiots running our club .
We have been through 4 managers the past 8 years and they have constantly fecked up transfer windows and not giving the managers the players they wanted .

We needed a LB a RW a CB and a Midfielder with the RW and CB a priority. We sign a almost retired striker a LB a Midfielder and a few kids for the academy. The sooner people realise we could have Klopp running this shit show and it wouldn't matter much. Klopp has build a squad over 4/5 years he got what he needed because he has football men running the transfers of the club .

We WILL sack Ole and appoint someone like Poch then everyone on here will be saying a year or two later Poch is shite he hasn't a clue and restart all over again .
At least give Cavani a chance to fail before writing him off. You're doing the same thing you're calling people out on over Ole. He isn't the sexiest signing but the videogame targets fans love aren't the only way to go. We now have a backup striker, a CM and a LB.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
At least give Cavani a chance to fail before writing him off. You're doing the same thing you're calling people out on over Ole. He isn't the sexiest signing but the videogame targets fans love aren't the only way to go. We now have a backup striker, a CM and a LB.
10m a year 34 year old back up striker. Fantastic.

Greck

At least give him a chance to fail. Even one game would do. He's a back up for a team that many said needed depth

Anyone who thought we were signing 4 full priced first teamers wasn't being realistic

Tel074

Lack of buyers will also be an issue when the world economy goes tits up. Also, who buys a sports club that can't have any fans in it's stadium!

How is that anything other than a damning indictment of Ole's management - the players are proven to be good enough to play decent stuff, but Ole has us looking like a pub team?

If you think Ole is at fault for any of them goals yday then I give up . Yes his in game management is poor and his substitutions or lack of them are poor but those goals yesterday and against Brighton and Palace are down to players looking like they are still on holidays

davidmichael

Does it even matter what date it is now ? Reality is it’s now rinse and repeat going forward until Woodward and Judge are gone, I honestly don’t think even Sir Alex could have kept as near the top in the same situations.

I’d imagine it’ll be early December and we’ve already got Pochettino in some form of dialogue with the club as Woodward will 100% know he's fecked Ole big time and will need to bring someone in who can steady the ship, I bet the January transfer funds are already in place for Pochettino too.

Tel074

My point is we need a RW and a CB way more than what we got .. Our hopes for the RW will now be on a 18 year old kid coming from Uruguay

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
There's no chance Solskjaer will be sacked mid-season unless he does something that's considered gross misconduct in some way or another. It will likely be at the end of the 2021 season when / if top four is not a possibility.
Depends on the pressure on Ed. If share price is hit then he will act.

Greck

My point is we need a RW and a CB way more than what we got .. Our hopes for the RW will now be on a 18 year old kid coming from Uruguay
Ole won't be getting another CB so soon and he really shouldn't. The madness of that Maguire signing is going to be felt for a while. He should be given a right winger however. Whether that's Sancho or someone else .

Infra-red

If you think Ole is at fault for any of them goals yday then I give up . Yes his in game management is poor and his substitutions or lack of them are poor but those goals yesterday and against Brighton and Palace are down to players looking like they are still on holidays
What about our horrible fitness levels, or the fact that after two years we still can't build up from the back, or press, or play in an organised attack. Any of those things Ole's fault?

Crashoutcassius

The start of all the jokes in red cafe celebrating losses for the greater good... Doing the same thing for 7 years now and don't see the irony that they'll be doing it again with the next manager 18 months later

VivaRonaldo85

If he continues his nack of getting a couple of big results when almost unexpected then he could go on most of this season (that’s how Woodward thinks/operates). However, if October and November continue as poorly as the start of the season has, a mid November sacking isn’t unrealistic, particularly with Poch sat in the wings. It really is rinse and repeat in a vicious cycle post Fergie days.

Jericholyte2

They won’t sack him, he tows the party line too well and doesn’t kick up a fuss.

cptkeane1993

A 34-year old Llorente, back-up striker at Spurs, was a key reason Spurs went on to the Champions League final in 2018/19. Experience matters. I think Cavani will be a good signing and one all our young forwards can learn a thing or two from.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Basically, it's up to the players to save him. If they don't get their heads straight and start winning games he won't last until November.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I have a feeling the club will probably handle this as poorly as the LvG to Mou transition. And it ll be much worse because they would be doing it to someone who bleeds red (and yes I know all of us do literally speaking you cnuts) .

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
His fate is pretty much sealed now IMO

Shades of Mourinho not getting Maguire...
This. And the worst thing is, we won't even consider who to bring in as his replacement until after the fact. Then we'll probably pick up Pochettino; give him a year and a half of support then pull out. Rinse and repeat.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Last edited:

Plassryss

EW and the board is the problem, not the manager. We saw great improvement last season after Bruno came in, now we need Sancho but EW with crew is just not backing the manager!

Will Singh

Although I don’t think Ole can win us the PL or CL, I’d much rather Woodward and Glazers go before him but let’s be honest it’s never going to happen.

If things don’t improve I’d say by Christmas he’s gone. Poch will come in and maybe get us winning trophies but it’s again going to be down to him getting backed. Ole has been backed but the Sancho saga can been a disgrace for the clubs reputation regardless of if we need him or not!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
His fate is pretty much sealed now IMO

Shades of Mourinho not getting Maguire...
And rather than riot against Woodward and the Glazers, some fans will celebrate because they can get their chosen coach in.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I think he’s done alright but I would be buzzing if we got Poch.

remo

My guess is sometime in November unless unexpected happens and team recovers.

chicha14

EW and the board is the problem, not the manager. We saw great improvement last season after Bruno came in, now we need Sancho but EW with crew is just not backing the manager!
Not defending Woodward nor the board at all. But where has the form we showed after signing Bruno gone? Manager also has to take some of the blame...

Status
Not open for further replies.