Premier Le4gue Gam3week 14

Janson

The amount of shit we would have gotten if we had spent the GDP of a small African country on CB's and still looked like this in defence. Watch them splash another £100m on their defence in the next two windows, and absolutely nothing will be made of it.
It's more Pep tactics making their defence look so bad.

Edit: Another dive by a City player.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I hope Chelsea take the league this season since we obviously won't.

Anustart89

I don't know if Taylor realises that diving is a bookable offence? Calling them divers all over the place without punishing anyone for it.

Enigma_87

You know who
Dive, peno shout and no card, yet Pogba was booked straight away. English refs these days.

manutd619

anyone got a stream for the man city chelsea game? I'm abroad so can't get on to sky sports and been googling streams for 20 mins now :(

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Anybody thinking pep's success at barcelona and bayern was down to his genius as opposed to those teams being stacked is a fool. Pep was important, sure, but that barcelona side would have been great even with me managing it, and bayern was actually worse when he left then when he took over

Spirit of Solskjaer

The fans of this massive club have cleverly disguised themselves as empy seats it seems :rolleyes: Loads around the half-way line.

Not a great advert for the Prem, when a duel for the top spot can't fill a relatively small stadium..

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Pep's beard is getting greyer and greyer. Fecker will look like Santa's Spanish crackhead cousin by season end.

Ainu

It's genuinely embarrassing.
I can understand them wishing Pep and his new team all the best and hoping they do well, he's obviously a Barça legend considering his time as player and manager there. What's so annoying is some of them have become irrational in their defence of City, a team to which they have no allegiance at all.

Varun

Staff
Barca fan at 1-0: You all hate Barca and Pep because they're both so good.

Rest of the forum at 1-2: Not so good eh?

Barca fan: But but Utd are 6th in the league.

It's one thing to have your head so far up Pep's ass, he's your club legend after all but atleast try not to come across as utterly daft in the process.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football

It's one thing to have your head so far up Pep's ass, he's your club legend after all but atleast try not to come across as utterly daft in the process.
@Mark_Barca

dichinero

What's the point of joining a United forum if you're just going to badmouth them? The mind boggles.
Have you considered that the Barca forum is boring? RedCafe is doing him a favour to spice up his life

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Costa has surprised me. He is an animal of a footballer and a big game player on top.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

:lol: You hit the nail on the head!