Premier Le4gue Gam3week 14

Ban

Chelsea this season, we the next season, everybody happy. I mean us and Chelsea happy.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Pretty much all Barça supporters on here have turned into part-time City supporters since Pep joined them.
Hardly, a surprise that Barca fans have sympathy for a team that is coached by a man who both as player and manager had great success at their club. Conte makes me sympathise with Chelsea for the same reasons. Some people are really embarassing themselves with their whining here.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Barca fan at 1-0: You all hate Barca and Pep because they're both so good.

Rest of the forum at 1-2: Not so good eh?

Barca fan: But but Utd are 6th in the league.

It's one thing to have your head so far up Pep's ass, he's your club legend after all but atleast try not to come across as utterly daft in the process.
:lol:

Ban

I hate Madrid but reading some of the comments from Barca fans here last few months I'll be all for Madrid battering them today.

MDFC Manager

I would take Costa at Utd. Not for any price but what the hell, yes, I would have him.

It's one thing to have your head so far up Pep's ass, he's your club legend after all but atleast try not to come across as utterly daft in the process.
:lol:

Someone

Something
Some barca fans are really embarrassing themselves here. Is it not ok to criticize Pep these days?

The Firestarter

The league will become a two horse race soon. The lack of games in Europe will be decisive.

Ban

Hardly, a surprise that Barca fans have sympathy for a team that is coached by a man who both as player and manager had great success at their club. Conte makes me sympathise with Chelsea for the same reasons. Some people are really embarassing themselves with their whining here.
One thing is sympathize other is acting like they're life long City fans and having digs at United.

Loublaze

ATLien
Conte is killing it with this team. Can United go on a similar run?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wonder if Guardiola will get away with that...most likely.

cyberman

I can understand them wishing Pep and his new team all the best and hoping they do well, he's obviously a Barça legend considering his time as player and manager there. What's so annoying is some of them have become irrational in their defence of City, a team to which they have no allegiance at all.
For years they've fought against the idea that Pep's philosophy would struggle in English football, the fact City are playing less and less keep ball football as the season goes on is putting doubts in their mind.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Pep being an ass and cynical. Why hasn't he been sent off yet. If that was Mou...

Anustart89

Sarcastic clapping is on the no-no list, but Pep's such a charming little fella, isn't he, so we'll let that one slide. cnuts.

kidbob

Anybody thinking pep's success at barcelona and bayern was down to his genius as opposed to those teams being stacked is a fool. Pep was important, sure, but that barcelona side would have been great even with me managing it, and bayern was actually worse when he left then when he took over
No Messi no party

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona

What has City losing got to do with Barcelona?

Do you see me constantly making posts slagging Mourinho saying he's not good enough after losing games?

Funny how you ignore me slagging the signings of Sane and Stones under Pep, or saying Pique is the only good defensive signing he's made? Oh wait that doesn't suit your biased agenda...