Premier League 20/21

GenZRed

Man City & Liverpool top two. Chelsea third, Arsenal fourth and I suppose Man United and Spurs 5th/5th.

Edit: 5th/6th. Excuse my inability to proof read.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Too lazy and tight to set up getting the full article, but that's good news.

The difficulty will come when fans love having the games all available, that going back to the usual way will feel a massive loss.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Too lazy and tight to set up getting the full article, but that's good news.

The difficulty will come when fans love having the games all available, that going back to the usual way will feel a massive loss.
I don’t think it’ll affect the match going fans too much. It’s a tradition and a way of life for most of the season ticket holders. The day trippers will still come, after all they’re day trippers for a reason. It’s an outdated rule.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don’t think it’ll affect the match going fans too much. It’s a tradition and a way of life for most of the season ticket holders. The day trippers will still come, after all they’re day trippers for a reason. It’s an outdated rule.
Well the games won't be available when games are attendable in numbers again.
This is a temporary thing.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
I like City to win it even without Messi. With him, they're going to win in a walk.

I think age, a thin squad, the team's frantic style, and number of minutes played by the front three over the last few years will catch up to Liverpool. Then again, I said that last summer too. Chelsea will run Liverpool close in a battle for second and third but neither will touch City.

United, Spurs, and Arsenal will compete for fourth with the key factors being what gets done in the rest of the window and which team gets the luckiest with injuries.

Leicester and Wolves will both fall off the pace as their lack of squad depth gets tested by juggling the league and European football, but they could compete for 6th if everything breaks right. I think Everton could also be in that category depending on their transfer business as they'll have the advantage of not being in Europe and Carlo will have had much more time to mold his squad.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
After Chelsea finish this transfer window I’m thinking they will be challenging City for second. If united don’t get Sancho then it’s a battle to get fourth with Arsenal, Spurs ect

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
After Chelsea finish this transfer window I’m thinking they will be challenging City for second. If united don’t get Sancho then it’s a battle to get fourth with Arsenal, Spurs ect
In all honesty, I don't think Liverpool will win the title next season. If Chelsea are going to run anyone close for 2nd place, I think it's going to be Liverpool.

Last edited:

Eddy_JukeZ

As things stand, I’d go with:

1. Liverpool
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Manchester United
7. Wolverhampton Wanderers
8. Leeds
9. Everton
10. Leicester City

Great news about the 3pm bullshit being suspended again.
Heads need to roll if we finish 6th again.

RashyForPM

I can’t even deny that the way we’re going, teams like Arsenal, Wolves, Leeds etc will be pushing us hard next year. No Sancho and we won’t make top 5.

SambaBoy

I actually think this season will be about which teams can rotate the best. There's a quick turn around from last season and there's games/internationals all the time so I think a normal squad size will fatigue quickly and teams may need to bloat their squads or rely on fringe players. Managing injuries will be key, something Liverpool have been relatively good at in the last year or two. Hopefully we can keep Bruno, Pogba, Martial and Rashford fit, we lose one of them for a significant period of time again and we may struggle when the stand in players are James, Pereira and Lingard.

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
Don't care as long as it's not Liverpool!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
City will have the title in their pocket by March

Liverpool will fall off, will be closer to the 16-18 period than last two seasons in the league. But, they will win the CL

Chelsea and United to complete top 4, arsenal and spurs will be back to re-establish the top 6

Wolves and leicester will be good, just good, as they were this season and last

Leeds to finish top 10

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
I think Saints will finish top 10
I'll take that.
Think with the squad we've got it would be a good(ish) place!
I really haven't got a clue as to what I think the order of the top 6/8 places in order will be but, I don't think there will be much difference if any to last season.

BlackShark_80

Top 10:
1. City
2. Pool
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal
7. Leicester
8. Everton
9. Wolves
10. Leeds

I'll take that.
Think with the squad we've got it would be a good(ish) place!
I really haven't got a clue as to what I think the order of the top 6/8 places in order will be but, I don't think there will be much difference if any to last season.
I think your team is slowly coming together, plus you have a good caoch that knows his stuff. Have you signed a Hojberg replacement yet?

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
I think your team is slowly coming together, plus you have a good caoch that knows his stuff. Have you signed a Hojberg replacement yet?
Starting 11 is good enough for top 10, though squad needs additions.
Every body is happy down here with Ralph I think and hope he keeps doing what he's doing and hangs around for a while, would make a nice change!
Not replaced Hojberg yet. Think we may promote from U23's.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea have been busy. Might see them push for the title but it's a lot of new faces looking to gel all at once. They need a better Kapa too.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea have been busy. Might see them push for the title but it's a lot of new faces looking to gel all at once. They need a better Kapa too.
Don’t think they will start off on fire being everyone is new. They might take a bit to gell. I think they will take off after Xmas and push City for second. I am really confident about us getting off to a flying start and if the man from Bayern comes it makes it a lot easier.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t think they will start off on fire being everyone is new. They might take a bit to gell. I think they will take off after Xmas and push City for second. I am really confident about us getting off to a flying start and if the man from Bayern comes it makes it a lot easier.
I think we’re capable and should be aiming to win it. It’s the hardest thing to do though, retaining it. Much harder than winning it.

I don’t expect us to break 90 points again.