Premier League Festive Season

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What does that its organized mean? They have a meeting before the game? I mean it's moronic wherever it happens, England or Bulgaria.
Wasn't the Bulgaria lot some sort of far right supporters group? They all walked out of the stadium as soon as they shouted out the abuse so seemed a calculated form of abuse rather than just someone shouting out something wrong at the heat of the moment. Of course that is also very wrong and should be punished with stadium band.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I read Son is off and thought I'd take a peak. Glad Chelsea is winning.

Mourinho to have a meltdown hopefully:D
We needed Spurs win. Better to be on minus 4 points against Spurs and Chelsea than minus 7 against Chelsea now. This obssession with Mourinho is :rolleyes:

SharpshooterTom

Isn't it three strikes and they wallk off the pitch? Hopefully they're just repeating it to ram home the message for future home games.

You do have to ask yourself are we really about to go into 2020 sometimes.
We're heading into 2020 with the two most powerful world leaders being Trump and Bojo, two world leaders who were largely propelled to power on the back of racism.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Jose's post match. :lol:

Said he hoped Rudiger would recover from his broken ribs, said Son is now crying just like he cried against Evertion, blamed the refs and the VAR, credited Chelsea's win to a 'Conte system' that his players couldn't adapt to, played mock humble to congratulate 'the opponent', and basically did the usual deflection from everything other than his own tactics.

Oh, I've missed the drama.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Said he hoped Rudiger would recover from his broken ribs, said Son is now crying just like he cried against Evertion, blamed the refs and the VAR, credited Chelsea's win to a 'Conte system' that his players couldn't adapt to, played mock humble to congratulate 'the opponent', and basically did the usual deflection from everything other than his own tactics.

Not our drama now. Spurs fans can enjoy it instead.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We're heading into 2020 with the two most powerful world leaders being Trump and Bojo, two world leaders who were largely propelled to power on the back of racism.
And leaders of far right groups encouraging their members to sign up to them as well. There was a surge in hate crime after the Brexit referendum and it'll likely get worse next year as people wonder why the 'immigrants' whose parents were born here aren't instantly deported.

Ban

Wasn't the Bulgaria lot some sort of far right supporters group? They all walked out of the stadium as soon as they shouted out the abuse so seemed a calculated form of abuse rather than just someone shouting out something wrong at the heat of the moment. Of course that is also very wrong and should be punished with stadium band.
Didnt know that nor about the thing @limerickcitykid said tbh.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yep. Political goings on in recent years has just empowered small minded thinking more and more. This shit was being pushed down and it's sprung back because stubbornness, bitterness, and hatred will always have a louder, more persuasive angle amongst the small minded, and for a good while they felt they didn't have a voice (because they didn't deserve one). Now they have one more than ever so we'll see more of this.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Didn’t he say this after the derby game? He got pilloried for being a Labour supporter.

So now he’s right!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Son to be the new whipping boy

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is a really big away win for Chelsea. This is probably the first time I can remember going into a big game thinking that a point would be great to then see us just annihilate our opposition. Plenty of times we've scraped a win when we were expected to lose but this win was just something else. I'm not being dramatic when I say that both sets of fans will speak about this game 10 years on. It was that humiliating.

Anustart89

Little bit disappointed that Spurs didn't implode and got themselves a few more red cards.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I’m not upset, you are a moron, how many games didn’t he finish for Poch? :lol: Seriously do you watch football? He was gassed by 60 minutes. Good player, fitness issues.

Also how many games did Lo Celso get under Poch? You are talking pure fantasy,
Regardless of the minutes he stilled started and played for Poch consistently. Lo Celso had an injury, so he couldn’t start much.

Nevertheless, good performance by Spurs today. Chelsea could have beaten them 4-0, but they hanged in there. Mourinho is not expected to win every game. There will be better times ahead for you lot:angel:. Just like at United.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
I don't understand why Leicester with the better manager and players are being made look like a relegation side by City when United handled them so well.
Yet United were the ones who lost to a relegation side.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
This is a really big away win for Chelsea. This is probably the first time I can remember going into a big game thinking that a point would be great to then see us just annihilate our opposition. Plenty of times we've scraped a win when we were expected to lose but this win was just something else. I'm not being dramatic when I say that both sets of fans will speak about this game 10 years on. It was that humiliating.
I actually think the worst thing for Spurs is we didn't actually play that well, when I say that well it was obviously a great performance but I mean in the sense that it wasn't a Pep Barca esque performance like Neville was implying, I felt we played better in Istanbul Vs Liverpool. We literally cruised that in second gear.

Spurs are in serious trouble, people keep falling into the trap of overrating those players based on what they use to be and Mourinho in terms of being an active manager in 2019 is very poor and well well past his best, he's the managerial equivalent of Torres at Chelsea at this point (ie people delude themselves his prime version is still alive somewhere when infact it's long gone never to return), Levy has made an absolutely beyond stupid decision appointing him.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
I find what the presenter said at the end mind boggling. He doesn't say that sentence every time Gary Neville gives his footballing opinions. We understand those are his thoughts and opinions and not that of Sky's. But somehow pointing out the fact that both main parties in the UK are happy to engage in this shit is an "opinion" that Sky wants nothing to do with!

cyberman

I find what the presenter said at the end mind boggling. He doesn't say that sentence every time Gary Neville gives his footballing opinions. We understand those are his thoughts and opinions and not that of Sky's. But somehow pointing out the fact that both main parties in the UK are happy to engage in this shit is an "opinion" that Sky wants nothing to do with!
Sky Sports should stay the feck away from politics.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I actually think the worst thing for Spurs is we didn't actually play that well, when I say that well it was obviously a great performance but I mean in the sense that it wasn't a Pep Barca esque performance like Neville was implying, I felt we played better in Istanbul Vs Liverpool. We literally cruised that in second gear.

Spurs are in serious trouble, people keep falling into the trap of overrating those players based on what they use to be and Mourinho in terms of being an active manager in 2019 is very poor and well well past his best, he's the managerial equivalent of Torres at Chelsea at this point (ie people delude themselves his prime version is still alive somewhere when infact it's long gone never to return), Levy has made an absolutely beyond stupid decision appointing him.
His CV is immaculate though, according to the Caf evaluators.