Premier League Festive Season

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Not having a Boxing Day game to go to is a crime against Christmas thanks Amazon your coverage is good but scheduling not so good.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
2.30am start for me. Feck it. I got a new bottle of whisky yesterday so probably won't be awake.

The title may be pretty much decided today. (if it isn't already). A Leicester win gives a little hope, but if they lose it would be 12 points and played a game more.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I don't really follow them either but there's a few starting which I don't recognise and their formation looks a disaster. They'll probably batter spurs now.
That's what we all want so no complaints if it happens. Looking at the Brighton team I have no idea tbh.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
PL today and I have to work :(
Work ends at 18:25 so I'll have 5 minutes to get home to watch us smash Newcastle.
Will have to pull Usain Bolt. Right... :wenger:

P.S. Come on Brighton!

saivet

I don't really follow them either but there's a few starting which I don't recognise and their formation looks a disaster. They'll probably batter spurs now.
Potter said a number of players were ill yesterday.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Amazon pay all this money for footy and end up having to show a Mourinho match to open their second day. :lol: They must have been furious when Poch got sacked.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
“Opta live win probability”

WTF? Stick to actual stats ffs, xg is already bad enough.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Amazon pay all this money for footy and end up having to show a Mourinho match to open their second day. :lol: They must have been furious when Poch got sacked.
Brighton are good value so far at least! They’ve got a good manager.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Are Brighton always like this in away games? Against Arsenal away they were passing it around like Barcelona 2011.

saivet

Are Brighton always like this in away games? Against Arsenal away they were passing it around like Barcelona 2011.
They had 58% possession at Old Trafford. They didn't create much that game but they have looked a good footballing side under Potter. They certainly weren't playing like this last season.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
I'm all for VAR. Justice, fairness etc. But truth be told, it's killing football celebrations.