Premier League Festive Season

cyberman

They were in the CL final a few months ago. Not a terrible squad at all.
It was a miracle run, look at their performances over the whole of last season and now this.
Its just a dead squad. The cycle isnt just over, its been over for a while.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why is Ndombele not playing? Not even on the bench? Way to ingratiate oneself to the Spurs faithful.

saivet

Poch teally left tem in a terrible place. The squad just needs gutting at this point
Plenty of people on here were saying how Spurs had a very good squad tailor made for Jose when he took over.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Apparently Brighton have missed 5 first team players, not sure how true it is.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Why is Ndombele not playing? Not even on the bench? Way to ingratiate oneself to the Spurs faithful.
He was injured not long ago i think ? Jose playing it safe with top performers Sissoko and Winks :angel: (Sissoko hat-trick incoming)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Which of the 3pms are people going to be watching, if any? Obviously the Bournemouth and Everton games carry the most intrigue. I think I'll start with the Bournemouth game and switch to the Everton game if Arsenal score first. The Gooners will be just insufferable.

saivet

Which of the 3pms are people going to be watching, if any? Obviously the Bournemouth and Everton games carry the most intrigue. I think I'll start with the Bournemouth game and switch to the Everton game if Arsenal score first. The Gooners will be just insufferable.
Amazon have a goals show, so I might just watch that for most of the time but I'll start with the Arsenal game.

cyberman

Kane playing that ball is everything thats wrong with their team dynamic

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Plenty of people on here were saying how Spurs had a very good squad tailor made for Jose when he took over.
He has. It’s what he does with good squads and players that comes into question.

cyberman

Mourinho doesn't think so. He said they are capable of winning the league next season.
Bluster to try and remind them how good they are.
Im pretty sure he claimed our Lukaku led side could beat City to the title...

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I might give the Chelsea game a watch.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Aaron Mooy turned into Zidane again eh? I've never seen him having a bad game.

cyberman

Is Premier sports playing up in Ireland or does Amazon have Arsenal odds on their screen as well?

Edit Tyler really hates VAR. Plenty of disallowed goals have been given through VAR you baloon

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I've changed my opinion on Winks. When he broke through he looked interesting, a classy technical CM. But at the moment he's bang average.