g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Festive Season

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What's the point of reacting to a goal when its subject to change all the damn time

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
People complaining about VAR making the right call now too, this forum just full of moaners who are never happy as usual.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Winks trying to pretend it wasn’t a foul. :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
People complaining about VAR making the right call now too, this forum just full of moaners who are never happy as usual.
I don’t like VAR regardless of the accuracy of the decisions. The linesman should be getting that decision right in the first place.

marktan

Brighton are a good team. Will say it again, the most balanced premier league I've ever seen in terms of team quality from the bottom to about 2nd place.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not really. Even if it is always right, I'm not a fan of it.

slored1

Spurs are so crap. Hopefully Mourinho brings Matic in January to improve the midfield ;).

cyberman

Poch teally left tem in a terrible place. The squad just needs gutting at this point

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Poch teally left tem in a terrible place. The squad just needs gutting at this point
Mourinho doesn't think so. He said they are capable of winning the league next season.