Premier League Festive Season

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
In all my years supporting Everton I can sense when a momentum killing defeat against one of the leagues worst teams is coming up and tonight's game has that feel.

4 out of our 5 best players out in James, Digne , Richarlison and Allan. The rest of team looks to be running on empty after a tough run of games and you just know Shef United are due a win. Hopefully Carlo can navigate these next two games so we can start to get reinforcements back for the 2nd half of the season.
:lol: It’s the exact type of game we are set up to lose, especially with the draw earlier today which was a perfect result for us.

After seeing that graphic showing we are one of the teams with the least amount of rest days I won’t be surprised if we drop points over the next few games which is why that winning run against Leicester, Chelsea and Arsenal was so important.

padr81

Supports
Man City
In lies the problem.

Our chance conversion rate is embarrassingly poor and largely the reason for why we've failed to challenge for trophies in recent years. Martial and Rashford are immensely talented footballers, it has to be said, but the sheer number of opportunities they squander is unacceptable.
Not something I thought I'd say being a City fan but I share that pain dude (albeit with a different team). How clinical Liverpool are is really what sets them apart from both Manchester clubs at the minute.
City had the same xg difference vs Westbrom (1-1) than Liverpool had vs Palace (7-0). Its amazing how profligate both clubs are in front of goal atm. Think with a good run and plenty of starts Cavani might solve a few of you guys problems.

Blood Mage

Will be fun watching Arsenal lose again, although I kind of hope that they get a result so they keep Arteta

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
:lol: It’s the exact type of game we are set up to lose, especially with the draw earlier today which was a perfect result for us.

After seeing that graphic showing we are one of the teams with the least amount of rest days I won’t be surprised if we drop points over the next few games which is why that winning run against Leicester, Chelsea and Arsenal was so important.
I hope Gordon gets a start with Richarlison being out, he feels like he is the only natural replacement we have in the squad in the way he carries the ball.

Wilt

Zara done a job there on thick as cow shit mings

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
After the horror start, I surely thought Fulham was doomed. But they are actually playing better and fighting under Parker. Won vs Leicester, and should have won handsomely against Liverpool.

It will be between them, Burnley and Brighton for the last relegation spot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brainless from Mings. Suspect Villa will get away with it though as Palace are gub.

Pep's Suit

In all my years supporting Everton I can sense when a momentum killing defeat against one of the leagues worst teams is coming up and tonight's game has that feel.

4 out of our 5 best players out in James, Digne , Richarlison and Allan. The rest of team looks to be running on empty after a tough run of games and you just know Shef United are due a win. Hopefully Carlo can navigate these next two games so we can start to get reinforcements back for the 2nd half of the season.
James' still injured? Missed 3 weeks already.

Pagh Wraith

In lies the problem.

Our chance conversion rate is embarrassingly poor and largely the reason for why we've failed to challenge for trophies in recent years. Martial and Rashford are immensely talented footballers, it has to be said, but the sheer number of opportunities they squander is unacceptable.
Which is totally wrong. United have one of the best conversion rates in the league and Martial in particular has been an excellent finisher over the last seasons.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Anthony Robinson continues to impress me. Athletic, strong in the tackle and has a good cross

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The holiday schedule literally looks like it was drawn up by RAWK:

Right, I haven't got to the bottom of this table and I'm going to guess who's at the bottom...

... nailed it. :rolleyes:

Watching Villa game (wife's a Villa fan... but I still married her). Feel sorry for Zaha... imagine being a big strapping footballer but born with a recessive gene that means he only has to receive the slightest touch before collapsing to the ground. Poor lad.

Guy Incognito

After the horror start, I surely thought Fulham was doomed. But they are actually playing better and fighting under Parker. Won vs Leicester, and should have won handsomely against Liverpool.

It will be between them, Burnley and Brighton for the last relegation spot.
Yep thought Fulham were doomed. Got a fighting chance.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Comfortable win for Chelsea incoming.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Villa do not look like the team down to 10 men, also that finish was superb