Premier League Festive Season

Lee565

Aston villa on fire with just 10 men, they look like they are nailed on to be a top 10 side this season

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Damn, can't believe Villa are 3-0 up and Grealish hasn't even got an assist to his name. And their only other player I have in my FF is of course Mings.

marktan

Hard to see anything other than a Chelsea win with those lineups. Aside from Saka and maybe Tierney/Leno that Arsenal team is a mixture of both poor and too many young but learning players.

Also anyone think 9 subs on the bench should be made permanent in the PL? A lot of good players miss out elsewise. Serie A has something like 14 subs on the bench.

Pagh Wraith

Aston Villa are the real deal
It is remarkable how good they have become with largely unchanged personell. These results are not a fluke. Only Chelsea, City and Liverpool post better stats. Dean Smith wasn't really known as a great defensive coach but their improvements in that regard in particular (since returning from the lockdown really) are astonishing. I think it'll level out somewhat and they are not suddenly the fourth best team in the league but still you have to acknowledge the development.

Okey

Aston Villa absolutely flying this season. Unreal turnaround from last term. 2 really tough games coming up for us. Wolves have always given us problems even at their worst.

el3mel

I hope Arsenal do one thing right in their lives and stop Chelsea.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Aston Villa absolutely flying this season. Unreal turnaround from last term. 2 really tough games coming up for us. Wolves have always given us problems even at their worst.
Happy to see Martinez do well for Villa always rated him as a keeper and comes across as a decent bloke.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Watkins should of scored there unbelievable pass from Grealish.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Iniesta would of been proud of that pass Grealish just made.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Credit to Villa great win for them they have a better GD then us what the feck