Premier League Festive Season

Amarsdd

Just the day for Arteta to show what an elite manager he is ... at least for today.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
What an average Arsenal side. Would be amazed if they get a point here.
This is the best first half we've played this season pretty much. Why? Because we are not playing the 'experienced' dross like Willian and giving the younger players a go. They seem hungry. Still a lot of dummies in the team though.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This game is win win for me don’t care if Chelsea drop points and would love to see the Arsenal relegation form continue. Any result is fine.

Superunknown

This game is win win for me don’t care if Chelsea drop points and would love to see the Arsenal relegation form continue. Any result is fine.
Yeah, my thoughts, too. I'm just here for the goals, the drama, and the fallout.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Won’t be long before they concede. Fielding young players is fine if you’d gone with it from the season’s start but not sure if it’s that noble when you’re 15th

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Much further I reckon. Mid 90s arsenal still had a back five with seaman, Adams, bould, Winterburn and Dixon, with players like Merson and Ian Wright further forward. John Jensen was better than what they have out there today too.

90 + 5min

The holiday schedule literally looks like it was drawn up by RAWK:

This is absolutly something that needs to be investagated by independent association. No way this have been done impartial. And if it has we should be able to see how it was done. Shocking.

Every rival of Liverpool is getting dreadfull fixture list. Or should I say like Klopp. Congratulation.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Chelsea are being shackled by their manager here. Just seem to be permanently playing in second gear...

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
This is absolutly something that needs to be investagated by independent association. No way this have been done impartial. And if it has we should be able to see how it was done. Shocking.

Every rival of Liverpool is getting dreadfull fixture list. Or should I say like Klopp. Congratulation.
It's nothing new. They've had the easiest schedule for the past few years. It's actually hilarious really.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Won’t be long before they concede. Fielding young players is fine if you’d gone with it from the season’s start but not sure if it’s that noble when you’re 15th
Think Arteta is clever, good plan playing youngsters:
1. wants to show older players how replacible they are, if they win or draw even better, bit of competition for places in team.
3. and if they lose, media will say he has balls to put youngsters and is on his way up, brilliant manager, not afraid to put kids on even if they are 15th. "He knows why they lost".

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Mad that Elneny gets regular game time in the PL. Such a nothing player.