Premier League Festive Season

Xoxo Gossip boy

Arsenal have been the better team this halve, no doubt. A part of me really wants an Arsenal win here, then there is the other part of me that wants to see Arsenal continue to lose and get relegated. I cant quite decide. Wish both teams can lose.

...And as i type this, Arsenal get a penalty

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Stupid boy James, you could see that coming a mile off

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is absolutly something that needs to be investagated by independent association. No way this have been done impartial. And if it has we should be able to see how it was done. Shocking.

Every rival of Liverpool is getting dreadfull fixture list. Or should I say like Klopp. Congratulation.
If you had any balance you'd see the obvious thing that the top teams in that chart have cup games extra!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How the heck does G Nev think that's not a pen?!
Most obvious one for a long time.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is Caballero still at Chelsea? Wonder if Chelsea would actually sub Mendy if Atletico Madrid game is about to go to penalties... :lol:

Never looks like he'll even go the right way for them.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Abraham & Werner are bang average aren't they. No sophistication or guile whatsoever.

el3mel

Imagine losing to this Arsenal side. :lol:

.... Well yeah I know the feeling never mind.

Lyricist

Stupid challenge by James, giving him the chance to go for the dive, after falling for the simplest of turns by Tierney. But honestly, there's no foul in there at all. How could this pen stand?

Cardozo

How the heck does G Nev think that's not a pen?!
Most obvious one for a long time.
Never, he stops running when he dives and James naturally runs into the falling player. It wasn’t the contact that tripped him.