Premier League Festive Season

ray24

Supports
Arsenal
Can someone please tell me if this Leeds 11 was bought by Bielsa or if he actually transformed a team from another regime. They are just too fluid.
The majority of the squad was the same players that finished 13th in the championship the season before Bielsa. And he turned the playets around in a matter of 6 weeks.

Santos J

Can someone please tell me if this Leeds 11 was bought by Bielsa or if he actually transformed a team from another regime. They are just too fluid.
5 of the starting XI were already there but as soon as he came in you could see the difference Bielsa made to the way they play.

cyberman

Leeds showing how stupid it was to take credit away from us for destroying them.
It really isnt that easy

Redfrog

Can see Leeds playing directly into Spurs hands and getting done on the counter like against us
We didn't exactly get them on the counter but by pressing them high up the pitch. This counter stuff is a bit a myth. We play on the counter depending on the phases in the game but that is hardly the plan to sit deep and break on the counter.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

Josep Dowling

I see the Premier League has just rearranged our Burnley fixtures 3 days before Liverpool whilst they continue to get consistently longer breaks between games.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I see the Premier League has just rearranged our Burnley fixtures 3 days before Liverpool whilst they continue to get consistently longer breaks between games.
We asked for the game to be played then. Also it’s 5 days rest.

KennyBurner

I hate Leeds but I really dont mind them finishing between 8-10th and never improving over the years. Good entertainment for us while boosting the prestige of the league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Try again mate - it's FIVE days.

And we requested they looked at moving it there too.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Another chance! Come on Leeds you got to get one of these

SlyFiz

For all the goals Bamford has this season, he would've had so many more had he been a half decent finisher

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This game needs a Leeds goal to wake Spurs up.

What's Mourinho's thinking? He's seen us utterly annihilate them a couple of weeks ago yet he's lined up as if he's playing a top of the table tight clash.

KennyBurner

If we encouraged more managers like Bielsa players like Dier who cant make a simple lob pass will die out.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Only a matter of time until Bergwijn is turned into a fullback by Mou.

I swear to god, he'd park the bus against my pub team. Edit: bah Pen.

Redfrog

Stupid from Leeds. Spurs does not deserves to go ahead in this game !