Premier League Festive Season

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Did west fans actjslly boo?? fecking crazy, I hope they go on a winless run till the end of the season!

Withnail

That;s not really an argument is it? Arsenal are a run of good form and Conte is a top manager. Refering to what happened in the past doesn't indicate what will happen in the furtre. Right now if I was a betting man us and Spudz are more likely to finish top 4 on form..
Conte will have Spurs playing well but I think they'll run out of steam.

As for Arsenal your manager is Arteta and he hasn't suddenly become a good manager overnight. The good run will end and I fully expect the season to end with Arsenal outside the top 6. I could be wrong obviously.

Heinzesight

Same people getting worried about Arsenal are the same ones getting concerned about West Ham a few weeks back. They will find their level soon (hovering around 6th).

dbs235

Conte will have Spurs playing well but I think they'll run out of steam.

As for Arsenal your manager is Arteta and he hasn't suddenly become a good manager overnight. The good run will end and I fully expect the season to end with Arsenal outside the top 6. I could be wrong obviously.
I think they'll finish ahead of West Ham and in the top 6, but I think top 4 will be between us and Spurs.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea needs to get pulled back into the top four race. 4 teams competing for 2 spots, is much better than 3 for one.

Classical Mechanic

Wassup with Lukaku ? He doesn't start for them ?
He was injured for a while and Chelsea looked better without him. He's come back and not got in the XI even when Chelsea have been faltering a bit. I'd expect him to get a chance to win his place back soon though as Pulisic as the false 9 hasn't exactly been great.