Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Things looked so promising after the Sevilla and Leeds then but since then it's been a total collapse.

Luckily we're a club who will actually do something about this.
It’s quite funny to see how quickly the tide has turned against Lampard.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
This is the most horrific football to watch.

Lampard has a team perfectly set up for 4231 and he is too much of a coward to dip a midfielder, even against 10 man Fulham.

I’ve wanted him gone for months but seriously, this is beyond belief. His ‘run to the byline and cross’ tactic doesn’t work. At least he is playing players in their position tonight so I suppose there’s a positive.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Sack Lampard?
Yep, hurts to think like this but I don't really see another option.

If we had a shit team you could maybe just maybe say wait until he has better players but we have a quality bunch of players looking like strangers.

Sylar

It was risky bringing in so many players and changing the team so much without a full / normal preseason. Lampard doesn't know his best team yet and he's 20+ games into the season, that's not good.
Think this is a really good point
But still you would think 20 games in he would have an idea on formation and team for the most part

Classical Mechanic

Mount gives me Lingard/Pereira vibes. Mount might be better than those two but similar idea of being ultimately ineffective. Not good enough creatively imo. What do you guys think?
Weird criticism when he’s close to breaking the key pass in a single game record this season (which is held by him and Bruno at 8) and he’s come closest to scoring for Chelsea.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
This is the most horrific football to watch.

Lampard has a team perfectly set up for 4231 and he is too much of a coward to dip a midfielder, even against 10 man Fulham.

I’ve wanted him gone for months but seriously, this is beyond belief. His ‘run to the byline and cross’ tactic doesn’t work. At least he is playing players in their position tonight so I suppose there’s a positive.
Sack lamps he has no attacking game plan

Sylar

Remember when people kept saying hope Ole wins so that he stays at the wheel

Well, against 10 men, and them at 10th rather than challenging like most expectef Chelsea winning against Fulham isn't the worst thing

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm not looking forward to playing Fulham exactly. They're a bit tough, even though Chelsea should be leading.

DRM

Fulham are good, we play them next after Liverpool. So two really tough away games. The pessimist in me thinks we'll drop points in both those games :(

Sylar

I'm not looking forward to playing Fulham exactly. They're a bit tough, even though Chelsea should be leading.
I thought they were in a false position and lacked a callum Wilson
Scott Parker deserves credit for how he has them playing. I reckon Tony Khan keeps him no matter what happens

TheRedHearted

Had no idea Fulham had ten men (came in around the 60th) this game is completely amazing. Reminds me of old premier league football. End to end with no one walking with the ball to “create space” (the thing I hate seeing Maguire do.)

lysglimt

Scout
Fulham are good, we play them next after Liverpool. So two really tough away games. The pessimist in me thinks we'll drop points in both those games :(
Fulham are good - but Chelsea are making it easy for them. And now both Robinson and Reed are missing on wednesday

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It’s quite funny to see how quickly the tide has turned against Lampard.
Never ceases to amaze how quickly the situation in football can change, does it?

It was no more than 6 weeks ago when fans and pundits were calling for Ole's head, whilst worshipping "progressive" Frank's tactics.

Jazz

To be fair you can drop points to any team in the league... you never know what's gonna happen so you can never take any game for granted. Hope our lads remember this!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Weird criticism when he’s close to breaking the key pass in a single game record this season (which is held by him and Bruno at 8) and he’s come closest to scoring for Chelsea.
Yep he's very good for his age and will only get better.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Work really hard but losing Robinson is huge. He’s a big outlet for them on the left and he can defend well too.

Jazz

I thought they were in a false position and lacked a callum Wilson
Scott Parker deserves credit for how he has them playing. I reckon Tony Khan keeps him no matter what happens
If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't know they're a man down. Good fight from them.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They’ll probably still win but Chelsea are so boring to watch. All that money spent and they just fanny about with the ball all game.

Sylar

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't know they're a man down. Good fight from them.
They will probably concede sometime soon because of some quality which is a shame
Do wonder if they sign players before the window closes

Edit: yeah like that

diarm

Such a soft goal after they'd worked so hard for so long.