Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Sylar

I dunno, they arent blitzing small teams now. Maybe thats the tradeoff but their calender gets stupidly busy now and theyll need goalscorers to get them out of jail when the quality and workrate suffers.
Yeah blitzing might not be the term but maybe being comfortable and not looking like losing or even dropping points

el3mel

I will be surprised if City aren't top of the league by end of Jan. What happens next though no one knows.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Weird game as City barely created anything from open play, the supposed shit performance against Brighton was a much better one in terms of clear chances created. Then again with that amount of pressure and the clean sheet as almost a given against this Palace side, a goal should normally come. A resulst such this was due, but City's problem at breaking up deep defending sides is still an issue.

croadyman

I will be surprised if City aren't top of the league by end of Jan. What happens next though no one knows.
Yeah feel proper negative saying this but they look certain to go top later this week however hopefully only be for a couple of hours, certainly wouldn't want to be in Villa's shoes on Weds night though after seeing that performance from City

Last edited:

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
If I was a top player I wouldn’t fancy playing under Pep. You’re always in and out the team at Man City. The likes of Foden, finally getting a run of games, then dropped.
It’s weird that squad rotation needs to be explained to some people when Fergie was doing it in the late ‘90s.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Dunno why I'm even watching this, Newcastle away to Arsenal is always a home win

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
20 lads jammed inside the 6 yard box for a corner but don't you dare hug during a goal celebration.
I know, it's gone crazy now (sigh)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Partey looks great. Beautiful technique.
fecking annoying we'll of had to play Arsenal with him in their midfield twice this season when he's missed most of the other games